Web Analytics
Few things I would like to adress.

News:

Main Menu

Few things I would like to adress.

Started by LadyZENITH, March 30, 2014, 05:25:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyZENITH

Before all, this is not some personal rant. This is +- a result what we concluded on TS with a bunch of friends.

There are a couple of things I would like to point out to the administration. Few weird decisions that, according to us, make no sense. 3 things for now.

1. Random restarts, fixes on the fly, event not working, then event on test phase, or even back then when raid spawns were decresed the "sudden unexpected" respawn of all the bosses. Just... don't you have like a test server? You know, one with the same database, where you can test the stuff before setting it live? I mean drake surely has one, so why test stuff on the live server. Why if it fails miserably and creates some exploit? What will happen then? Rollback?

2. Botters. Yep, they destroy the economy, balance, kill the game. Yet, we have here so hard time banning them. GM's act like they have to track them for days to ban them, even when they are on "suspect list". Then instead of permabans we have first jails. Thats just laughing in the face of fair players. And also mains remaining untouched. Hello? Do you know the person lost nothing if you don't ban the main? And i mean ban, not jail or take the botted stuff. Or perhaps it would be radical, someone "important" or some "VIP" may get banned? Just annihilate the botters, do not try to "give them other chance so they may behave next time" they did not learn to do that for 10 years and you expect that to change now? Or what...

3. Whats with those PVP zones on bosses. First we had them. Then we did not have them, then bosses spawn was shortened and now we have them again. What purpose do they serve? I mean, except the way for the nolifer clans to PK the randoms freely without worrying about karma. Do they increase PVP? Nope, factor clans will always pvp for it anyway. It just makes it even more impossible for the non top 3/4 clans to ever get there. None in the clan could understand the meaning of those pvp zones. It blows our mind. What the hell are you thinking. You are making the strong even stronger and weak even weaker. Instead of balancing the things a bit you are making it even more diverse. I mean who will keep the server alive. The 80 nolifers or the 2K rest....

ATM we, for some time, have 2 certain clans that always pk everyone when they can. So this change serves only them. Rest of the server will just bite the dust and now they don't even have to worry about karma and some sort of ambush. I do not criticize the PKing, I would do the same if i was on the dominating side. I kinda had a hope it would push people together you know, make zergs against that. But months pass and nope. They still lay there on the ground and just cry and beg. No signs of cooperated resistance. No sign of anything. I already got the early warning before when I pked better geared players which refused to fight back saying "I want noble first then ill PVP" well now you will never have it. Go bite the dust and cry by your mom.

Shame really shame. If I knew L2 community degenerated so much I may not have returned. Idiots and cowards everywhere. Most try to join the top clans, and if it fails, go solo or with one party, and later cry, beg, leave if that one shitty party is not good enough to give them noble. No real players anymore. I even thought about making out-logged PK chars there myself, just in case SF would not pk them or lose the pvp, so I would kill them myself for being cowards. My friends talked me out of it, for now.... Thank god that did not have to happen cause they are still getting what they deserve.

Even the other big clans. Excidium, FW... they fight each other like ****** instead of cooperating against greater enemy. It just blows my mind where did the brains go. I even tried asking some of them why. They were not capable of answering. I guess none makes complicated decision anymore, that would require brain. Everyone is "lets throw this war to have fun tonight".. yeah right. I guess these days its whatever I or my friends/CP cant do, its impossible and ill rather ragequit then actually try to organize something bigger for a change, that others, not only me, may profit from.. oh... how crazy idea.

Next thing is the stupid web databse of bosses and when they died + shortened random respawn. Who does it help? Nolifers only again. People that work have no way of catching it on off hours anyway, and people that can aka the nolifers concentrated in 4 clans, will know exactly when spawn and can always camp it and none else have any chance to patrol it and kill stuff for once.

Admins, this server is set-up well. Well for the community L2 had in 2005-8. Not for the sheep-shit it has now. And by my observations, they will rather leave then change. Consider that with your decisions. Just consider. Ofc this all can be a nice trick to make them even more desperate and then baaam new items to donate for... lets hope its not the case.

Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Csenky

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 30, 2014, 05:25:32 AM
Shame really shame. If I knew L2 community degenerated so much I may not have returned. Idiots and cowards everywhere.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

Quote from: LadyZENITH on March 30, 2014, 05:25:32 AM
Before all, this is not some personal rant. This is +- a result what we concluded on TS with a bunch of friends.

There are a couple of things I would like to point out to the administration. Few weird decisions that, according to us, make no sense. 3 things for now.

1. Random restarts, fixes on the fly, event not working, then event on test phase, or even back then when raid spawns were decresed the "sudden unexpected" respawn of all the bosses. Just... don't you have like a test server? You know, one with the same database, where you can test the stuff before setting it live? I mean drake surely has one, so why test stuff on the live server. Why if it fails miserably and creates some exploit? What will happen then? Rollback?

2. Botters. Yep, they destroy the economy, balance, kill the game. Yet, we have here so hard time banning them. GM's act like they have to track them for days to ban them, even when they are on "suspect list". Then instead of permabans we have first jails. Thats just laughing in the face of fair players. And also mains remaining untouched. Hello? Do you know the person lost nothing if you don't ban the main? And i mean ban, not jail or take the botted stuff. Or perhaps it would be radical, someone "important" or some "VIP" may get banned? Just annihilate the botters, do not try to "give them other chance so they may behave next time" they did not learn to do that for 10 years and you expect that to change now? Or what...

3. Whats with those PVP zones on bosses. First we had them. Then we did not have them, then bosses spawn was shortened and now we have them again. What purpose do they serve? I mean, except the way for the nolifer clans to PK the randoms freely without worrying about karma. Do they increase PVP? Nope, factor clans will always pvp for it anyway. It just makes it even more impossible for the non top 3/4 clans to ever get there. None in the clan could understand the meaning of those pvp zones. It blows our mind. What the hell are you thinking. You are making the strong even stronger and weak even weaker. Instead of balancing the things a bit you are making it even more diverse. I mean who will keep the server alive. The 80 nolifers or the 2K rest....

ATM we, for some time, have 2 certain clans that always pk everyone when they can. So this change serves only them. Rest of the server will just bite the dust and now they don't even have to worry about karma and some sort of ambush. I do not criticize the PKing, I would do the same if i was on the dominating side. I kinda had a hope it would push people together you know, make zergs against that. But months pass and nope. They still lay there on the ground and just cry and beg. No signs of cooperated resistance. No sign of anything. I already got the early warning before when I pked better geared players which refused to fight back saying "I want noble first then ill PVP" well now you will never have it. Go bite the dust and cry by your mom.

Shame really shame. If I knew L2 community degenerated so much I may not have returned. Idiots and cowards everywhere. Most try to join the top clans, and if it fails, go solo or with one party, and later cry, beg, leave if that one shitty party is not good enough to give them noble. No real players anymore. I even thought about making out-logged PK chars there myself, just in case SF would not pk them or lose the pvp, so I would kill them myself for being cowards. My friends talked me out of it, for now.... Thank god that did not have to happen cause they are still getting what they deserve.

Even the other big clans. Excidium, FW... they fight each other like ****** instead of cooperating against greater enemy. It just blows my mind where did the brains go. I even tried asking some of them why. They were not capable of answering. I guess none makes complicated decision anymore, that would require brain. Everyone is "lets throw this war to have fun tonight".. yeah right. I guess these days its whatever I or my friends/CP cant do, its impossible and ill rather ragequit then actually try to organize something bigger for a change, that others, not only me, may profit from.. oh... how crazy idea.

Admins, this server is set-up well. Well for the community L2 had in 2005-8. Not for the sheep-shit it has now. And by my observations, they will rather leave then change. Consider that with your decisions. Just consider. Ofc this all can be a nice trick to make them even more desperate and then baaam new items to donate for... lets hope its not the case.

i couldn't agree more with this.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

N!k

+1. but Lz what do you have by your own? It's the easiest way to call degenerated all arround.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

ZeniT

actually FC+Cruel = Excidium+Enclave nowadays. Sometimes we win, sometimes they win. There are very good fights around.

We need pvp zones thx to FW, since they are now the biggest zerg on server. They have the most online on server, more then SF or Exci ally. They could be alone a 3rd side, but they are extreme pussy. They want even to kill Baium without pvp.

Many ppl think pvp zone mean problem at baium cuz of subclass quest, but since everyone is just bugging Q trough door, baium area could be pvp zone too.

Or GMs just should add an npc where u could trade bloodfabric+pipette knife for red pipette knife. I think its not a big deal. (For retards who will complain about this idea: Dont forget u are the same idiots who cry about pk inside baium!)

unhandledexeption

Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

mlhungary8

You shouldn't add pipette knife anywhere, but make PVP zone INSIDE baium.
So if anyone needs it, they can surely enter, just take a friend with you and you can res each other if you die before you hit baium ^^
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Garn.

Quote from: mlhungary8 on March 30, 2014, 02:12:32 PM
You shouldn't add pipette knife anywhere, but make PVP zone INSIDE baium.
So if anyone needs it, they can surely enter, just take a friend with you and you can res each other if you die before you hit baium ^^
that's just retarded.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

mlhungary8

steps ins.

emissary

DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

mlhungary8

Quote from: emissary on March 30, 2014, 02:43:19 PM
seek the answer and you might find it...

Just like i thought :)
Sharing your statement w/o any kind of explaination or even w/o knowing it will always make you look smart and reasonable being :D
steps ins.

Garn.

easy enough. pvp zone where quests are involved is retarded.
i can understand inside anthy lair or valakas or even zaken, but not baium-toi raids-barakiel.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x