Tried the server, here's my thoughts.. - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Tried the server, here's my thoughts..

Started by Mordyn, March 31, 2014, 05:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
Do you understand that 10-30x is not low rate at all?

To make it more easy to understand:
official is 1x
a server that is 5x means that what you get on it in 1 year is 5 years invested in official.
Now, a 30x server means that 1 year invested is like 30 (!!!) years invested on official

Easier and realistic example:
Imagine you play 3hours/day, thats all your free time.
On official it would require you 30 days (a full month) to obtain the same you can obtain on a 30x server in a single 3 hours session. (1 day for you)

So please... 10-30x is definitely high rate.
Low rate is 1x to 3x
Mid rate is 4x to 7x
Mid-high is 8-10x
and High rate goes from 11x up

In official is rate 1,more vitality pot +some pots that will take you rate 4.

And this rate 4 between level 76 and 80  are ok when you have the decent mobs.

Most of the people are crying,even me crying about the xp,well if you take a look in official they have different mobs to exp at 78/79 for example SWAMPLANDS zone...witch make your rate 4 ++++...but no,here you got VARKAS.

Go varkas with 4 chars lvl 78,you will get 0,01 per mob,go there and test by yourself,i already did.

The only way to exp faster is for example some mage pwoer level you at pagans temple or MOS.

Sometimes i kill 1 mob and i dont receive 0.01 %...
It means 10k mobs per level

Exemplar.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

LadyZENITH

Yeah and that's why we all play on that amazing server those most amazing new chronicles.... oh wait, that's right, it suxx.

Ihmo the server is all right. Semi casual way, you are 79 in less then a month. So I call the server easy. Period.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

unhandledexeption

Quote from: =drake= on March 31, 2014, 03:31:41 PM
Do you understand that 10-30x is not low rate at all?

To make it more easy to understand:
official is 1x
a server that is 5x means that what you get on it in 1 year is 5 years invested in official.
Now, a 30x server means that 1 year invested is like 30 (!!!) years invested on official

Easier and realistic example:
Imagine you play 3hours/day, thats all your free time.
On official it would require you 30 days (a full month) to obtain the same you can obtain on a 30x server in a single 3 hours session. (1 day for you)

So please... 10-30x is definitely high rate.
Low rate is 1x to 3x
Mid rate is 4x to 7x
Mid-high is 8-10x
and High rate goes from 11x up

official= crap, always was. Not surprising that it became F2P, as without that no one would play.

"Low rate is 1x to 3x" you're probably alone with this opinion. I see servers advertised as low rate 1x-10x. BTW infinity 5x was mid rate? :D that was advertised as low rate too, when it existed.

That's funny how you GMs reference on official sometimes and use it as an ultimate argument when you want to suggest that it's good and perfect, but you don't care about official when you're making nerfs, which doesn't exist on official.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

Clonage

Exp only gets rly hard at 79... Stop b1tching...

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Mordyn

Sorry for being realistic. Im not "crying"about the rates. Its called common sense. Ten year old game, you can't bring back all the hardcore guys, they have moved on to better games that require a MONTH to hit end game. Even retain has exp boost for $$$, their not stupid.

I knew I'd get the flames, but its fine, think what you want when the server population goes to absolute shit because the "hardcore" that stayed have noone to pvp with. ....oh wait, its already like that! How many sieges were 100% empty yesterday? Lol.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Mordyn

Drake, get with the times. You are a great admin, I love your work, but you need to appeal to the MASSES now. Lineage 2 players are a dying breed.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Kabally

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 04:40:09 PM
Sorry for being realistic. Im not "crying"about the rates. Its called common sense. Ten year old game, you can't bring back all the hardcore guys, they have moved on to better games that require a MONTH to hit end game. Even retain has exp boost for $$$, their not stupid.

I knew I'd get the flames, but its fine, think what you want when the server population goes to absolute shit because the "hardcore" that stayed have noone to pvp with. ....oh wait, its already like that! How many sieges were 100% empty yesterday? Lol.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Garn.

Quote from: Mordyn on March 31, 2014, 04:40:09 PM
oh wait, its already like that! How many sieges were 100% empty yesterday? Lol.
try to get a castle vs these OP guards (they respawn every 30 secs even with life crystals and flame crystals down), u'll find out why it's so "empty"
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

Castles are meant to be taken with "an army". Im yet to see a PVP on this server that would exceed 100 people...

LadyZENITH

Well if those guys went for a castle, they would take it.... but none seems to be... wanting.

remeron

I regret to say I agree, with current rates, server is doomed. I have two 75 lvl chars, I feel like I am gonna quit..

2nd thing that bothers me is the bot issue, I see ppl make bot only for a single buff, its prepostorous..

remeron

Quote from: TheDeath on March 31, 2014, 11:17:01 AM
i dunno what classe did you choose but trust me if you find the right exp spot, u can level up pretty fast, lvl 40-61 is 1lvl/2buffround~. I had same thoughts at first but now it's completely different to me. obiously if you dont wanna be bored at 76+ levels you should get a CP and exp together. Ofc the hardest classes to level up are all the daggers/tank/pp/ol/wc/archer.. and i dunno how to help you in case you are playing one of them, else if you aren't, feel free to pm me for any help

in theory u can, thats not the point...look around, does the server look promising to you?