Web Analytics
At which level you want subclass quest?

News:

Main Menu

At which level you want subclass quest?

Started by =drake=, April 01, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=drake=

To make subclass quest is currently required 3rd class (and this will not change)
What i offer here is a change to let you subclass at lv76 (making you go back to lv40) or subclass at lv78 (again, making you go back at lv40).

Currently is lv78.
24hours for vote, enjoy!

To make it happen i require at least 70% of votes toward lv76.

Garn.

although im subbed, i would say 76, maybe it's a bit easier for clanless and newcomers
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

=drake=

I forgot to say... comments (positive/negative) are welcome.
Best with some well though considerations.

Painkiler

Don't touch anything about golky :). I hope there will remain 3rd class req for sub, and be 3rd class on your subclass too after u sub.

=drake=

Quote from: Painkiler on April 01, 2014, 12:43:02 AM
Don't touch anything about golky :). I hope there will remain 3rd class req for sub, and be 3rd class on your subclass too after u sub.

I said nothing about it.
It means requirement as 3rd class remains and new sub will still be 3rd class. (else i would have offered a lower level choice, like subclass at lv60)

remeron

I'd prefer lower levels, thinking it is better for newcomers, however it would be extremely a dramatical change..
so, I am fine with 76....

emissary

I am subbed as well, but I believe minimum lvl for subbing should be 76 like in the old days :) Some ppl are getting bored grinding till 78 w/o any changes to their gameplay. Some ppl just do not have time, but they would still like to enjoy their 2in1 class. Those who wants to be top, are already top, and even if not, they will still try to hit 78 before subbing, so nothing will change for them. my vote goes to sub at 76
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

Alex

lowering the level requirement is a good idea also because players will get more time to play with their sub

subbing at 78 means they play a huge majority of the game without subclass and if they dont buy premium horn they have to spend even more time leveling without sub considering that noone wants to lose the learned skills to learn them again (SP is a big deal here, too)

while getting DNET subclass shouldnt be something easy, it is equally big with retail sub or noblesse quest, level 78 requirement with reset to level 40 was a bit of overkill
ShowStopper having a break from hard GM work:

Dagger Allstarsâ,,¢

raptoriuss

Will subbing after 76 forcefully get u to 40 or will xp after 76 stay to get u lvl's after sub?

=drake=

Quote from: raptoriuss on April 01, 2014, 01:25:56 AM
Will subbing after 76 forcefully get u to 40 or will xp after 76 stay to get u lvl's after sub?

Still pushes you back to lv40.
Removing it now would be unfair for all the ones that level themselves up, even more unfair than change exp rate curve.

And would be a big slap on face of who supported us with the Premium Horn.

raptoriuss

i mean u make sub possible at 76. but now im 78 and i go down to 40 or ill keep the xp accumulated since 76 ?

remeron

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 01:27:44 AM
Still pushes you back to lv40.
Removing it now would be unfair for all the ones that level themselves up, even more unfair than change exp rate curve.

And would be a big slap on face of who supported us with the Premium Horn.

so dont change the rates, only ease the exp penalty of subbing?  still not fair?