News:

Main Menu

sts hero

Started by Ellesime, April 01, 2014, 08:02:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oo

Quote from: =drake= on April 01, 2014, 11:58:32 PM
I love those parts...
What was official and not official was largely announced. The part as custom hero selection was never announced to be "custom" so i dont see why we should put it custom on last minute to please a player.
If system will change, will happen in future month but for sure not now without large anticipation so everyone knows what to expect.

Deal with it, he aint going to get hero with those conditions.
For me (and the server routine itself) he is 2nd placed same as Kairee and he have no rights for hero status.

I'm not doing this because i am enjoying it, i picked you out for my self-gratification or whatever.
I really wanna stick to the rules for good or bitter they can be for you but at same time they are fair for everyone else (and the other 2nd placed like you)

Who had more wins and  highest winning percentage? Jedi or Kaire (not Kairee)?

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Blizzer

J goes before K (they teach alphabet in kindergarten fyi) - that's why you are 1st and him 2nd...
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

kramligz

Quote from: Blizzer on April 02, 2014, 12:26:10 AM
J goes before K (they teach alphabet in kindergarten fyi) - that's why you are 1st and him 2nd...

hahaha. The Troll Warlord Bliz Comment.  ;D

Vendettacz

didnt drake atleast 5x said that they both had same stats? That means even win percentage? So exactly same stats.

QuoteWhen Olympiad points, number of wins, and winning percentage are all the same, then there will be no Hero in each class.

Dunno where is the problem.
professional retarded driver

Garn.

Quote from: Vendettacz on April 02, 2014, 07:10:50 AM
didnt drake atleast 5x said that they both had same stats? That means even win percentage? So exactly same stats.

Dunno where is the problem.
exactly.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Ellesime

this topic could be already closed, so please..