SF fail Vol2. - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

SF fail Vol2.

Started by LadyZENITH, April 05, 2014, 06:56:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeelgadees

Quote from: Trp on April 07, 2014, 07:25:08 AM
He is hardcore nolife crazy motherfreaka. Sometimes he talks to much. But you hardly find someone with better skills. Anyway we are used to end every server in 1CP clan with wars to everyone. Seems here we will get them before endgame, but whatever, maybe its time for change :D

Are you this Trpajzilk who played on Valky in FI clan? :P

Dragon 15x:
Zeelgadees sh/se+n, Sophia th/da+n, Allyn bd/pr+n, Ametyst
necro/ol+n(sold), Rubin tyr/he+n (sold), BigZ sws/sps+n (sold), xxx tyr/destro+n, xxx sorc/da+n, DrewingPL pp/glad, xDrewniakx bish/nec+n Infi x5: Zeel aw/se

Trp

Quote from: Zeelgadees on April 07, 2014, 11:20:22 AM
Are you this Trpajzilk who played on Valky in FI clan? :P

Yes I am. Since my name is czech word with typo inside its quite unpropable that someone else would use this nickname :)

kwolu

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 05, 2014, 06:37:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2AaampT.jpg No 1 PP on the server.

ohh and my PP box was on third place ;D awesome ! :D you beat a pp box ;P

ZeniT

My best achievement on server is 2 luckyshot on barakiel. I am pro, everyone else failer retard.

lf confirm

LadyZENITH

I actually value my equip more then that but why not confirm that. Against SF? Hell yeah. Same as Baium before that. I would take that as good result so far. Way better achievement then doing Valakas as a part of asslicker/nolifer zerg. Or being there when Exci wins it and taking it cheapo. This was worth it. We got it, and wasted hours and hours of effort of our enemies. In short, all worth it.

Every idiot can join the big guys, only few have the guts to not do so. Such is the bane of L2 these days.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

mlhungary8

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 07, 2014, 01:21:16 PM
I actually value my equip more then that but why not confirm that. Against SF? Hell yeah. Same as Baium before that. I would take that as good result so far. Way better achievement then doing Valakas as a part of asslicker/nolifer zerg. Or being there when Exci wins it and taking it cheapo. This was worth it. We got it, and wasted hours and hours of effort of our enemies. In short, all worth it.

Every idiot can join the big guys, only few have the guts to not do so. Such is the bane of L2 these days.

Guts not to do it? 80%+ of server don't play in big clans (gangbang, SF, FW). I guess you are someone special. You would have the guts if you declared war or even hit back in pvp ;)
But until you are a lucky weasel, don't talk about anything like guts. Gz for your barakiel, maybe in 2 months you will worth something. Until then keep opening your attention seeker topics and be sure people won't forget about you.
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

ZeniT

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 07, 2014, 01:21:16 PM

If you cant cooperate with other cps, friends for killing epics means you are trash, not unique. Just saying. :D

Trp

Quote from: ZeniT on April 07, 2014, 01:33:00 PM
If you cant cooperate with other cps, friends for killing epics means you are trash, not unique. Just saying. :D

Well, we cooperate with some CPs if they are worth it. If you would play at Interlude infinity you would know that WakeUp was one of most succesfull clan of that time there. Half of our clan was heroes at infinity, some at other DN servers (not sure if Lusiee and his CP played dragon, shadow or nightmare), me at Valkyria... Ye, definately we are trash :D

Anyway more hate please, we will finish gear and subs soon and we will need more wartags.

Peace (kidding.. WAR)
Trp :)

Trp

Quote from: mlhungary8 on April 07, 2014, 01:30:16 PM
Guts not to do it? 80%+ of server don't play in big clans (gangbang, SF, FW). I guess you are someone special. You would have the guts if you declared war or even hit back in pvp ;)
But until you are a lucky weasel, don't talk about anything like guts. Gz for your barakiel, maybe in 2 months you will worth something. Until then keep opening your attention seeker topics and be sure people won't forget about you.

Dear steps,
Maybe in few months we will be worth something. Thanx for those words, it gives us hope that maybe some day we will learn to use keyboard and mouse and understand L2 at your level !

We still dont understand so many things! Can you give us some answers pretty please?
For example how to be worth something ingame?
Worth means biggest zerg arround?
Worth means surprise PKing randoms at farmzones?
Worth means PK everyone near Baium and Barakiel?
Worth means making Hero with few feed clanies cos you prevent most opponents from getting baium for sub and bara for noble?
Or worth means being badass flamer imsouber spammer at forum?

Please, teach us those worth ways of playing. Seems you and your ally are pretty experienced with it. /sarcasmoff

Have a nice day :D

LadyZENITH

Quote from: ZeniT on April 07, 2014, 01:33:00 PM
Cooperate? I tested them. Those "CP's" aka the way most of the people play L2 now these days. It goes so far that you make deal with one or even the CL, and even week after the others know nothing about it. There is no cooperation nor oraganiation going on there. Just CP's that asslick each other on epics cause hey we may win the lotery, and ignore each other everywhere else. I saw that in so far any zerg nolife clan on this server. Thats kinda pointless play.

And to mlHunblabblaname, you must be mistaking us with Wolves, we actually do hit back, or the other way around. See there is reason why I complained in the big section about sin eater cause I always end up with too much PK, especially from the Cruel. Cause you do not hit back. Kinda hypocrite when you want people who are 5 vs 50 to hit back, and when its equal and you don't have advantage in numbers or gear you never hit back yourself.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

mlhungary8

Quote from: Trp on April 07, 2014, 03:56:43 PM
Dear steps,
Maybe in few months we will be worth something. Thanx for those words, it gives us hope that maybe some day we will learn to use keyboard and mouse and understand L2 at your level !
Nah, you won't.

Ye, gonna ignore the rest, i doubt that you meant those questions for me.

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 07, 2014, 05:21:50 PM
Cooperate? I tested them. Those "CP's" aka the way most of the people play L2 now these days. It goes so far that you make deal with one or even the CL, and even week after the others know nothing about it. There is no cooperation nor oraganiation going on there. Just CP's that asslick each other on epics cause hey we may win the lotery, and ignore each other everywhere else. I saw that in so far any zerg nolife clan on this server. Thats kinda pointless play.

And to mlHunblabblaname, you must be mistaking us with Wolves, we actually do hit back, or the other way around. See there is reason why I complained in the big section about sin eater cause I always end up with too much PK, especially from the Cruel. Cause you do not hit back. Kinda hypocrite when you want people who are 5 vs 50 to hit back, and when its equal and you don't have advantage in numbers or gear you never hit back yourself.
Haha. Next time when you are about to pvp/pk a cruel member, pm me ingame i really want to see who wouldn't flag back or let himself be PKd. Or tell me where you farm, i might give you a visit from time to time, alone :)

Oh btw, your buddy asked you a question regarding to sin eater: "Worth means surprise PKing randoms at farmzones?"
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Trp

Quote from: mlhungary8 on April 07, 2014, 05:32:43 PM
Oh btw, your buddy asked you a question regarding to sin eater: "Worth means surprise PKing randoms at farmzones?"

Good boy,
You just addresed Cruel members as randoms. Finaly you see it from our perspective XD

And yes, Those questions was ment for You, Cruel, SF and each other imsouber zerg arround :)