Web Analytics
SP, SP, SP everywhere :P (Not really a bug but suggestion) - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

SP, SP, SP everywhere :P (Not really a bug but suggestion)

Started by KOPITZ, April 06, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KOPITZ

Quote from: NunoPitbull on April 07, 2014, 02:25:25 AM
Made 80kk SP in 2-3h on PI. Its fine as it it.

P.S: Simple party with OL/WC, 3 nukers, a EE, bp,sws,bd. All A grade. No biggie.

First of all your party must be sick last time i went to PI i did 6kk SP in 3hours+- so gratz :P

What if i'm one of those casual player that doesn't have any "big" clan and can't get a party (and also doesn't have the time). As i said the scroll mb a good solution cause not all people have the abilities to farm in PI like that. I'm pretty sure lots of people would be very please if there was an alternative (not only SP scroll, but mb win SP when subbing dragon? i don't know). Cause the problem is you lack of SP, so go farm... So even know i went almost 80% before subbing i used a horn and get 79 50% i still got to go PVE for 2-3 more weeks just to get skills. Even know i alreally leveled up hard, i manage to get a horn etc etc...

And ofc if you want to join a "big" clan, pretty much your char has to be "finish" sub with skills etc...
It's a bit of a never ending circle and the only wait out is farm, farm, farm, farm ://// (that's why i'm asking if there is any possibilities for an alternative solution).

As drake said it's not a automatic all skill and that's awesome that you got to choose, to make the best of your SP and it's awesome. But i think there is a difference between choosing skills to be able to pvp and play your sub asap and having so few SP that you can't even that the essential skill of you sub. Which mean go back farm on your main just like you have no sub :/ :/

Quote from: =drake= on April 06, 2014, 10:15:53 PM
Is also true that the subclass system is not meant to be "oneclick, done! all skills!" so there is (expected) a progression also on your subclass where you take your skills based on your personal choice of which one you want first.
Yes that's true, but the problem is : to reach to the point where you can use a horn and sub, you HAVE to take skills on your main
^^ I am just the real one, no fake, no mistake playing since C1 ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Denzo

Positive post it just means that Censorship is present