Web Analytics
SP, SP, SP everywhere :P (Not really a bug but suggestion)

News:

Main Menu

SP, SP, SP everywhere :P (Not really a bug but suggestion)

Started by KOPITZ, April 06, 2014, 09:58:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KOPITZ

Hi

First of all, i'd like to say, gratz to the gm team and drake for all the event and updates, that's awesome !
I'd like to propose something because on this server, more then on dragon SP is a real issue...
Let me explain, here when you're 76+ the xp rate is quite low. Meaning since there is dynamic rates of xp and when you sub dragon like i did from 79,++ % and you get 79,xx%, the xp/sp rate is so low that you ends up without any SP. The sub Dragon isn't an official thing and char level 79 are suppose to get enough SP for the Char level 79, not 2class level 79....
I'll take myself for exemple, i did sub yesterday and i had all bd skills 79 i used a horn to sub and i end up 79. Things is even know i got a horn i did massive xp etc... I still can't play my bd/aw cause i don't have any SP and if i want to have all skills i must have 300kk SP which is sick (it's like 2weeks of 6hours farm and i don't really have that time) so for me... i'll have to wait 1 more month to get all the SP needed (spend on my main class, not on my retail so i get to delay my nobless)
All of that comes down to this point, i was wondering. Is there any possibilities that premium horn and horn would give SP when you sub or since you want to have some donation to keep the server alive without giving sick advantage like we saw back in the time on dragon with am+++++ and draco++++. Isn't it possible to get some SP scroll at Donny? I'm sure lots of people would donate for that i mean for exemple 10dc -> 100kk SP. It support the server and help the one that wants to play but have limited time to play...

This is just a suggestion as i said in the title, i personally think it'd be great.
I love the work you're putting in the server alreally, it may not be possible and i realize that but i though that was worth asking :)
^^ I am just the real one, no fake, no mistake playing since C1 ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

LadyZENITH

See Drake. I told you this topic would appear and here it is. Now lets see if you will stand by your words in dealing with it.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

=drake=

In the early stages the multiplier of SP is higher than the XP rate, but toward lv60 there is a convergence and they align.
This means that some extra SP you already get but i know: not enough for all skills and not enough for two full classes.

Is also true that the subclass system is not meant to be "oneclick, done! all skills!" so there is (expected) a progression also on your subclass where you take your skills based on your personal choice of which one you want first.

Tarantula was never meant to be instant gratification server but a place where you build up your character and your achievements one block at a time.

The SP scroll MAY have a place in the game but not in donny. As a reward for events would make more sense. We will think about it.

KOPITZ

Quote from: =drake= on April 06, 2014, 10:15:53 PM
In the early stages the multiplier of SP is higher than the XP rate, but toward lv60 there is a convergence and they align.
This means that some extra SP you already get but i know: not enough for all skills and not enough for two full classes.

Is also true that the subclass system is not meant to be "oneclick, done! all skills!" so there is (expected) a progression also on your subclass where you take your skills based on your personal choice of which one you want first.

Tarantula was never meant to be instant gratification server but a place where you build up your character and your achievements one block at a time.

The SP scroll MAY have a place in the game but not in donny. As a reward for events would make more sense. We will think about it.
I realize that it's not one click all skill and we have to make some choice but the lack of SP is so hard that from 79bd to 79aw with horn i don't even have enough SP for all the blow (and not the 3rd class one)
^^ I am just the real one, no fake, no mistake playing since C1 ^^
[URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

hotsauce

Kopitz is right with his idea, maybe not 100kk of sp which will be too easy for everyone but 20 or 30kk.

Or maybe you could drastically increase the drop rate of the primeval island Crystal for SP which seems to be really low actually.

Zibo

Lack of SP is a great motivation to make some farm and work on you newly added subclass. It definetely should stay as it is.

LadyZENITH

Does it work? Last time I tried .expoff removed both exp and SP gain. Not just exp.

And agree with Zibo on this one. Things here are kinda fast and easy. Market is flooded with stuff, things are not hard to get. SP is like the only long-term thing that keeps the farm going. So Don't make that easy, everyone has to deal with SP problems and chose skills equally, so i find it fair and ballanced.

exeQutor

exp off dont work properly  and  ofc is not that hard i subbed on  79 with premium had  sp for  all skills ...

LadyZENITH

80 and 30%, still not enough SP for all the skills heh. Well its about classes, each one has it different.

exeQutor

NunoPitbull

Quote from: =drake= on April 06, 2014, 10:15:53 PM

Made 80kk SP in 2-3h on PI. Its fine as it it.

P.S: Simple party with OL/WC, 3 nukers, a EE, bp,sws,bd. All A grade. No biggie.

Watch my DN Videos @ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLv5j4v3iXRu4_tUU2rtBM8coghoTjQUtR

Subscribe for more and be updated: https://www.youtube.com/user/NunoPitbull?sub_confirmation=1

If you want drop me on PM some nice songs 4nextvid