Web Analytics
Show Yourself [Dont move Dont hate,Dont try to be GM]

News:

Main Menu

Show Yourself [Dont move Dont hate,Dont try to be GM]

Started by Kabally, April 07, 2014, 01:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kabally

This topic remains here,dont act like "GM" and move it,everyone must see it .

As topic says,show yourself,show us ur pic,we want to see you naked .

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Kabally on April 07, 2014, 01:10:31 PM
This topic remains here,dont act like "GM" and move it,everyone must see it .

As topic says,show yourself,show us ur pic,we want to see you naked .

SS2
Usually such topic creators ,starts by themselfs giving an example to others.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Clonage

RetardedCP/AbyssCP
Gaia: Misato / Ceres / Green
Nova: Envy
Ayrin: Ceres
Hellraiser: Envy
Shadow: Clonage / Hawt
Frintezza: Hawt
Discord: Mitchel#3748

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 07, 2014, 01:31:27 PM
Usually such topic creators ,starts by themselfs giving an example to others.
Usually im myself and i dont try to be something just because i need to be nice to everyone,i dont wanna be loved by everyone and deep inside fake person,so i am what i am u can like it or love it,and giving example is not being a nice guy,being example is being something that makes you be you.

How many people are with lack of personality? A lot,even loyar defend laws he dont believe.

So dont tell me to be someone cuz i am what i am.Giving example is what?Be the dream of our parents?Yes it is,so go and be the dream of them,not your dream.

SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Kabally

Quote from: TheDeath on April 07, 2014, 01:18:43 PM
looking for a fiance?

HAHA,no dog..it just hapen in every servers,i tryed to help,not to be rude,wtv <3
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

Chicks

Quote from: Kabally on April 07, 2014, 05:47:37 PM
Usually im myself and i dont try to be something just because i need to be nice to everyone,i dont wanna be loved by everyone and deep inside fake person,so i am what i am u can like it or love it,and giving example is not being a nice guy,being example is being something that makes you be you.

How many people are with lack of personality? A lot,even loyar defend laws he dont believe.

So dont tell me to be someone cuz i am what i am.Giving example is what?Be the dream of our parents?Yes it is,so go and be the dream of them,not your dream.

SS2

hate it or love it :P.
The last of his kind
Tk/Es 80 -> sorc 76
Quote from: Brownxtown
he pwns ppl, they see his pink poney and there like OMG GHEY PONEY and they dont hit it then the pony uses its pro pink powers and they die and the dead ppl go WTF PONY HAX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76hYNCxHBUE

Kabally

Quote from: Chicks on April 07, 2014, 06:32:20 PM
hate it or love it :P.
Like it or love it dog,cuz deep inside theres no haterz,just your secret followers talking sh1t cuz they wanted to be like you,theres no hater,pain is love,hate is love,and you love exactly the same that you hate,talking deep and only some mind can understand.PIZZZZZZZ

SS2

http://postimg.org/image/6tqs0as7h/
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

silent_death

Quote from: Kabally on April 07, 2014, 05:47:37 PM

SS2

Holy mother of jesus freak, you sound like such a little pussy

Like a little loud, barking chihuahua who is  desperate for attention and to be noticed, evident in everything you say because you want to be recognised. Like this whole "gangsta thug" attutute you try to put across in most of your posts, then go onto something like the above retarded philosophical ramblings of a teenager going through puberty

I want to cut my arms every time I read something you post. And please, do bring along your "haterz be haterz" pretend bullshit, if your parents have not turned off your wi-fi to get you to go downstairs for dinner yet.

/flame off
Your friendly neighbourhood forum troll.

Kabally

Quote from: silent_death on April 07, 2014, 07:33:48 PM

Like a little loud, barking chihuahua who is  desperate for attention and to be noticed, evident in everything you say because you want to be recognised. Like this whole "gangsta thug" attutute you try to put across in most of your posts, then go onto something like the above retarded philosophical ramblings of a teenager going through puberty

I want to cut my arms every time I read something you post. And please, do bring along your "haterz be haterz" pretend bullshit, if your parents have not turned off your wi-fi to get you to go downstairs for dinner yet.

/flame off

Why so much hate?

Reading Bukowski atm <3 afk
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

exeQutor

Quote from: silent_death on April 07, 2014, 07:33:48 PM

/flame off

+1