Web Analytics
skill enchant

News:

Main Menu

skill enchant

Started by mlhungary8, April 09, 2014, 05:48:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mlhungary8

Could you give any sort of chart ( for this chronicle) that contains the correct % on skill enchant and character levels?
I find it hard to believe that i have the same % on lvl79 and 80 to make a skill +7 or even +8.

mod:
It was 70% to +7 and 68% to +8. Same skill, same class (shouldn't matter anyway)
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

Peorexo

Quote from: mlhungary8 on April 09, 2014, 05:48:36 PM
Could you give any sort of chart ( for this chronicle) that contains the correct % on skill enchant and character levels?
I find it hard to believe that i have the same % on lvl79 and 80 to make a skill +7 or even +8.

mod:
It was 70% to +7 and 68% to +8. Same skill, same class (shouldn't matter anyway)
there is the same enchant rate on 78 as on 79 and 80, what more fun thats probably official ones
From some page i read that:
"Success chance does NOT increase at level 79. It is still unknown if this holds true for level 80, but it probably doesn't."
Im pretty sure its about IL chronicle.

SizeMatters

Up, i checked it as well and i had same chance to make +7 skill on 79 lvl as on 80

mlhungary8

Quote from: Peorexo on April 09, 2014, 07:22:56 PM
there is the same enchant rate on 78 as on 79 and 80, what more fun thats probably official ones
From some page i read that:
"Success chance does NOT increase at level 79. It is still unknown if this holds true for level 80, but it probably doesn't."
Im pretty sure its about IL chronicle.

Thanks, if that's true..it's soooooooooo fuked up :/
steps ins.

I've done wrong but these mistakes will always teach me
To keep my head straight, and find the best way.

=^TrackZero^=

Relog (*full check) and you will be able to see the chests.

Thank you for great patience.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]