GoE Time

News:

Main Menu

GoE Time

Started by Netoo, April 10, 2014, 01:24:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netoo

Hi,

Well, the actual time range for GoE just sux. The majority of player start to play at 18-20pm local time, so, the player from America cant go to GoA.

If it cant be extended, try to make it twice a day. I know a lot of ppl that want to go there but cant log in at this time.

=drake=

Twice a day would be overkill as the timeframe is already "so big" that hardly players can catch eachother there.

Lets discuss all about best open-close for GoE (no, not for best dualbox farming)

Mordyn

Stupid question, someone school me on what GoE is?
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

=drake=

GoE = Garden Of Eva, the PVP arena accessible from everywhere (any town) and that offers an huge pvp arena, pretty decent rewards and 7 raidbosses.

Mordyn

FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

=drake=

Oh, and is open only 3 hours/day (the 3 hours just before olympiad)

Netoo

Quote from: =drake= on April 10, 2014, 02:09:34 AM
Twice a day would be overkill as the timeframe is already "so big" that hardly players can catch eachother there.

Lets discuss all about best open-close for GoE (no, not for best dualbox farming)

Maybe 1 hour open, 2 times a day? One 3 hours bebore oly and the other 1 hour after?

Morel

Is there some site where i can check how that custom shields looks like?
Morela - True hero of common people

Naiz

And this DNET Helmet. I'm really curious how does it look like.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

exeQutor

Is any chance to make some better arena for that event ? GoE is really sux if there aint lot ppl i have to run 15 min till find somone...

somasz

remove whole goe with bosses its EMPTY, add small pvp zone where we can get marks to get rewards from npc, enable resurection -> success

Mordyn

Must be late at night for me or something. Never seen it announced.