Web Analytics
TH - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

TH

Started by dirt, April 15, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peorexo

Yeah daggers so totally broken, after 2 month of not working shots, u finally see some daggers on pvp and QQ?
Try play mage without shots and see how cool it is.

And about dmg? Try use pdef buff not omg zerk+magnus+whateverothershit and u will not get more than 3k stab on vicious stance  + focus power + mahum lv4 emp, its so broken?
My pr/bd with db+6+f on dead eye and mahum emp lv4 critical for 4k (pdef buffed mage) in 900range
Dagger hit for 3k from 50range, yet is broken LOL

protip #1, u dont wait daggers to engage, U JUST DONT GET CLOSE FIRST, u try to finish fight before we get to u. If u didnt know this then well, move with ur ideas to SPAM and start the qq there

Naiz

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 16, 2014, 05:20:32 AM
Show me the "cry". You mean my suggestion daggers are OP? You are welcome to try it live. Or my suggestion about oly? Thats not mine thats a public conclusion we made with clan but only I and sometimes Trp write on this forum. So blow it at your ass if you got nothing worthy to say.

Drake:

Well, its pretty simple. Test it! Do not look at retail, cause retail settings =/= good. Retail was never ballanced, or close to it. The orc nerfs to prevent total OP combos are also not retail like. When people want stuff retail-like, they usually say it cause they want to gain some OP power with that. I would also like my old sps/sws with stackign stuff and all the good jaz. But I get why I don't get it.

Those daggers are just hilarious now. Even on shitty buffs then instantkill on first contact. This is not my observation cause i have small sample size (fought them only 3 times now) but everyone I asked shared the same experiece, or worse. And they are faster. So in theory if you made army of those they would be unbeatable, something like back then with C1 beta server core when dagger skills ignored pdef. They were very popular for a reason. We have few daggers here, cause at start they sucked. But try test them. Go make one, not even top gear thats absolutelly not needed, and just try against other classes. I mean the daggers before fix were not touching stuff, now they instantkill stuff so... Who would call it balanced?

I mean what happened, when the server started people were all on low damage, fights long, and even trough all your nerfs and the global dmg reduction we now got the oneshot machines back in the game out of nowhere and they are even worse then back in C4 without any those nerfs present. Looking back we had TheTH and Donluka, best 2 daggers on server, top S, full bossjewels, superb skills, and they never did the damage random guys do here in Maj light and some ranodomdpatackdoesntmatter dagger. Thats just not right. And buffs are not the key here, even on shitbuffs on oly they do it.

Your "suggestions" are filled with tears every single time. If you don't like something, you are making a topic about it and pray to god that Drake will change it, cuz you think it's OP, BROKEN, BUGGED or w/e else.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

HeroAW

not sure what is this cry about I didnt notice any dmg boost any time, it was the same dps since day1 till today +- 5/10k on dc robe selfbuffed nerds with zerk and pow w/o gshield   and  1-2k on properly buffed bishops like Garro or some FClubs one.

SPS/EE POWA  10k backstabs 'OMG NERF DAGGGER' im too bad to  blockww/frostblot and vortex him to 50speed  (ask steps how to do it, didnt kill him a single time out of 100? trys)

offtop: skill lvl of players on this server is lower than 0 and this forum just proves it.

yours aw/se always selfbuff dagger.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

chlipus

2 days i play on pvp with luke on goe, and there was 2 ppl only garro and some sk/se who debufed us, only 2!!, and them ppl cry dagger is o/p because he don't use his debufs lol. Evry mage class have some debufs  like entangle,frostbolt,slow,fear,blockww,warrior bane,mana burn, magicalbackfire ect. lol wake up ppl and use your skils, not only f1.

emissary

some say LadyZENITH have mad SKILLZ, indeed - mad skillz in pissing ppl off :)
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

exeQutor

Quote from: Garro on April 16, 2014, 06:46:11 AM
Dunno what experience you got with pvp against daggers, it's not so big I guess. Daggers are hitting with good DMG but for sure they arent OP. With full buff as sumoner you can get max 1,4k dmg per stab, mostly around 1k, so its kinda low. Stop with some retarded nerfs ideas, mostly based on friends who got friends that were killed by daggers experience (propably on self buff got 7k dmg on back). Size wrote already everything about it and its completly true. They might be strong when they are close to you, but if u will notice them earlier they are dying pretty easly.

bullsh1t  i get every time from daggers from 3 to 8 k dmg on full buff

Dzadro

Mby it's time to enchant ur dc robe or get major arcana/switch from pow to cov etc.

chlipus

Quote from: exeQutor on April 16, 2014, 01:22:03 PM
bullsh1t  i get every time from daggers from 3 to 8 k dmg on full buff

like most of cruels its time to stop pking on quest box, and start buff properly

LadyZENITH

It does not matter really. Like pdef buffs? Name them. Shield + G shield + Earth song. What else is there? COV may increase def but it also reduces speed so he will have it even easier. Had all of these buffs, it did nothing.

And none of these combined increase your real pdef for more then 1/3 approx. So instead of 2x8K in 0,5second it is 2x 5,5K in less then 0,5 second.
On oly, where he had only selfubuff and I had some def + earth + btb + life it was again instantkill on first contact.  On sieges, it was always death to someone, preferably healer. None I know (all had fullbuff) survived the contact.

Sokrates: I just adapt to the situation. Drake is evidently listening to it so why not. A lot of people got their shit booseted out of proportions already and fallowing that I guess next week ill make a topic about nukers being underpowered and right now I'm just thinking about how to make it the most emo and touching.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

reddragonjr

Here you won't see ninja nerfs like it was on dragon bcz of qq'ers,cryers w/e.Track and Drake can confirm.So this topics are useless spam.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 16, 2014, 04:32:45 PM
It does not matter really. Like pdef buffs? Name them. Shield + G shield + Earth song. What else is there? COV may increase def but it also reduces speed so he will have it even easier. Had all of these buffs, it did nothing.

And none of these combined increase your real pdef for more then 1/3 approx. So instead of 2x8K in 0,5second it is 2x 5,5K in less then 0,5 second.
On oly, where he had only selfubuff and I had some def + earth + btb + life it was again instantkill on first contact.  On sieges, it was always death to someone, preferably healer. None I know (all had fullbuff) survived the contact.

Sokrates: I just adapt to the situation. Drake is evidently listening to it so why not. A lot of people got their shit booseted out of proportions already and fallowing that I guess next week ill make a topic about nukers being underpowered and right now I'm just thinking about how to make it the most emo and touching.
every cancel is -5buffs even on chant of spirit, if th runs out of UE he is dead after 2 cancels getting 8k crits from mage.
pw/aw have no gap closer, nor instant speed boosts, block ww = gg?
th have dash but low basic speed, wind shackle + bane = gg?

hey best idea! spam forum. lol.gg.

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 16, 2014, 05:20:32 AM
Show me the "cry". You mean my suggestion daggers are OP? You are welcome to try it live. Or my suggestion about oly? Thats not mine thats a public conclusion we made with clan but only I and sometimes Trp write on this forum. So blow it at your ass if you got nothing worthy to say.

Drake:

Well, its pretty simple. Test it! Do not look at retail, cause retail settings =/= good. Retail was never ballanced, or close to it. The orc nerfs to prevent total OP combos are also not retail like. When people want stuff retail-like, they usually say it cause they want to gain some OP power with that. I would also like my old sps/sws with stackign stuff and all the good jaz. But I get why I don't get it.

Those daggers are just hilarious now. Even on shitty buffs then instantkill on first contact. This is not my observation cause i have small sample size (fought them only 3 times now) but everyone I asked shared the same experiece, or worse. And they are faster. So in theory if you made army of those they would be unbeatable, something like back then with C1 beta server core when dagger skills ignored pdef. They were very popular for a reason. We have few daggers here, cause at start they sucked. But try test them. Go make one, not even top gear thats absolutelly not needed, and just try against other classes. I mean the daggers before fix were not touching stuff, now they instantkill stuff so... Who would call it balanced?

I mean what happened, when the server started people were all on low damage, fights long, and even trough all your nerfs and the global dmg reduction we now got the oneshot machines back in the game out of nowhere and they are even worse then back in C4 without any those nerfs present. Looking back we had TheTH and Donluka, best 2 daggers on server, top S, full bossjewels, superb skills, and they never did the damage random guys do here in Maj light and some ranodomdpatackdoesntmatter dagger. Thats just not right. And buffs are not the key here, even on shitbuffs on oly they do it.

I just wanna say I didn't read this reply :D

....and yeah you do cry, so what..