Web Analytics
TH

News:

Main Menu

TH

Started by dirt, April 15, 2014, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt

Drake ! you changed TH Accuracy ? 40 % of hits Failed ... ( normal Hits )
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

=drake=

No, but the soulshots gives UP TO x2 damage bonus since a week or two (See changelog)

You probably have too low skill against your target (noticeable if you try hit a lv80 char with a lv74 skill without enchants) (see enchant table for info about skills and levels)

LadyZENITH

I noticed the change in DMG. Now they instantkill (2 hit) pretty much anyone. Good (not) job.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Naiz

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 15, 2014, 10:50:08 PM
I noticed the change in DMG. Now they instantkill (2 hit) pretty much anyone. Good (not) job.

You're literally crying in every single topic. It's hilarious.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Blizzer

I heard nowadays daggers kill just with appearance. ladyzenith confirms?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

chlipus

daggers are ok, remember its low range attack class, so you can easy debuf or cancel it, now op is only th/wl coz focus attack should work only with pole not dagger :D

felo41

Quote from: Blizzer on April 15, 2014, 11:15:19 PM
I heard nowadays daggers kill just with appearance. ladyzenith confirms?
xD
F3LO - GS/PK  VanFelo - MM/ES     TheHulk - T/D  iFelo - PK/AL

SizeMatters

Im getting insane dmg from dagger but still i think it should stay like this, dagger have to come close to make any dmg and they are supposed to be deadly when they manage to do it.

emissary

Quote from: SizeMatters on April 16, 2014, 12:09:10 AM
Im getting insane dmg from dagger but still i think it should stay like this, dagger have to come close to make any dmg and they are supposed to be deadly when they manage to do it.

that's just everything.
+1
DeathAkira - ES member, Dragon serv
emissary - FI member, infinity serv
emissary - FI member, valkyria serv

exeQutor

Well they do really high damage ... Even in oly u dont have time to cast single skill :)

=drake=

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 15, 2014, 10:50:08 PM
Good (not) job.

You can complain to NCsoft that putted those multipliers as what we did was nothing else than make it work as retail.
We should had them working correctly since day1 but didnt so was fixed 2 weeks ago (can be more, see changelog).

But this is not the main problem, the main problem is that i still dont get why anything done totally 1:1 as official is bad work and anything done the opposite (or new, custom) is bad work too.

Is 10 years i heard countless times the following excuses:
a) if i do anything custom: "wtf drake, you broke the game! stick to official rules dont put custom crap!"
b) if i do anything official: "wtf drake, you broke the game! we are stucksub server you cant follow official! jeez! what a retard!"

so, whatever is done, there is always an excuse to throw against. too convenient.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: Sokrates on April 15, 2014, 10:56:50 PM
You're literally crying in every single topic. It's hilarious.
Show me the "cry". You mean my suggestion daggers are OP? You are welcome to try it live. Or my suggestion about oly? Thats not mine thats a public conclusion we made with clan but only I and sometimes Trp write on this forum. So blow it at your ass if you got nothing worthy to say.

Drake:

Well, its pretty simple. Test it! Do not look at retail, cause retail settings =/= good. Retail was never ballanced, or close to it. The orc nerfs to prevent total OP combos are also not retail like. When people want stuff retail-like, they usually say it cause they want to gain some OP power with that. I would also like my old sps/sws with stackign stuff and all the good jaz. But I get why I don't get it.

Those daggers are just hilarious now. Even on shitty buffs then instantkill on first contact. This is not my observation cause i have small sample size (fought them only 3 times now) but everyone I asked shared the same experiece, or worse. And they are faster. So in theory if you made army of those they would be unbeatable, something like back then with C1 beta server core when dagger skills ignored pdef. They were very popular for a reason. We have few daggers here, cause at start they sucked. But try test them. Go make one, not even top gear thats absolutelly not needed, and just try against other classes. I mean the daggers before fix were not touching stuff, now they instantkill stuff so... Who would call it balanced?

I mean what happened, when the server started people were all on low damage, fights long, and even trough all your nerfs and the global dmg reduction we now got the oneshot machines back in the game out of nowhere and they are even worse then back in C4 without any those nerfs present. Looking back we had TheTH and Donluka, best 2 daggers on server, top S, full bossjewels, superb skills, and they never did the damage random guys do here in Maj light and some ranodomdpatackdoesntmatter dagger. Thats just not right. And buffs are not the key here, even on shitbuffs on oly they do it.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(