Web Analytics
Tatoo and Mana on archers

News:

Main Menu

Tatoo and Mana on archers

Started by last hunter, April 17, 2014, 08:58:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

last hunter

Imo this tatoo system is bullsh1t... It will be no better and easier to play with w/o time limit tatoo?
Make a vote!

Second: Mana on archer! Is freaking crazy that archer need mana for hit... Normal hits take mana.. I think is stupid..

Oo

Quote from: last hunter on April 17, 2014, 08:58:24 PM
Imo this tatoo system is bullsh1t... It will be no better and easier to play with w/o time limit tatoo?
Make a vote!

Second: Mana on archer! Is freaking crazy that archer need mana for hit... Normal hits take mana.. I think is stupid..

Welcome to L2  :o

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

f3nix555

Make a vote!

and bow range is a joker pff...

HeroAW

Make a vote!

mage could use cast speed or other shit too, but he need MANA LIKE EVERY freakING CHAR IN THIS GAME L2P NERD
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Zibo

And also dwarves have no AoE 1000 range lethal stunning nukes! Wat is dat game???

Calisa

Make a vote!

time to use ee/se in pt ?

Ath

Quote from: v23 on April 18, 2014, 07:11:23 PM
time to use ee/se in pt ?
noooooo... its perfect time to QQ hard ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlpTLDulFe8

Ephroctius

I totally agree with your toughts. Tatoo system is a joke. It makes me nervous when I am using tatoos not to burn too much time on them, because its freaking frustrating to make them and its expencive too. Especially when you come to the point where you need empowered ones. In fact as a nuker I dont need just 1 tatoo, but i need at least 3. And how on earth should I constantly charge them, if noone is playing GoE? Plus, I dont want to be forced to farm forever, just to keep my tatoos alive, because there are also other rewards in I wannt to buy in GoE.

Please reconsider the meaning of time limit on tatoos . Thank you!  ;D
Infinity - BD/SE {Ephroctius}
Valkyra - GL/PAL {Rania}
Dragon - SPS/EE {TheRain}
Tarantula - SK/SE {DoctorOz}
Nova - EE/ES {Ping}

Peorexo

Quote from: Ephroctius on April 18, 2014, 09:33:13 PM
I totally agree with your toughts. Tatoo system is a joke. It makes me nervous when I am using tatoos not to burn too much time on them, because its freaking frustrating to make them and its expencive too. Especially when you come to the point where you need empowered ones. In fact as a nuker I dont need just 1 tatoo, but i need at least 3. And how on earth should I constantly charge them, if noone is playing GoE? Plus, I dont want to be forced to farm forever, just to keep my tatoos alive, because there are also other rewards in I wannt to buy in GoE.

Please reconsider the meaning of time limit on tatoos . Thank you!  ;D
doubling the time on emp ones would be cool, yay.

Blizzer

Removing crap mats to make them would be cool ...
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

reddragonjr

Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Zibo

Quote from: Blizzer on April 18, 2014, 11:15:14 PM
Removing crap mats to make them would be cool ...

Please enlighten me what's so hard about crafting tattoos with crap mats.

When I read your posts people I feel you have played lately too many 2010+ MMO's which are continuously progressing in bringing gameplay difficulty to the full retard level. Now your want to make it happen here - too slow xp, too little Golkies, too long respawns, tattoos which don't give 800 mp per tick.