News:

Main Menu

Bsoe cooldown

Started by Jardiro, April 20, 2014, 07:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jardiro

It would be awesome :) go vote

Denzo

srsly, is it the most inportant update ever?
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

HeroAW

Quote from: Denzo on April 20, 2014, 08:47:12 PM
srsly, is it the most inportant update ever?
500+ pvps lost just for me, I guess one of the biggest.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

Peorexo

Quote from: HeroAW on April 21, 2014, 04:08:39 PM
but still if bsoe would have cd u would loose just around 300pvp's cos rest 200 wouldnt even happen as without CD they wouldnt leave town.

Garn.

Quote from: HeroAW on April 21, 2014, 04:08:39 PM
over 9000!
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

LadyZENITH

Cooldown on what? Reuse? That would change nothing. Maybe casting time. Make it not instant but like... 3 seconds?

Who uses BSOE anyway. I mean I saw people but I never know why. What do you lose in pvp? Nothing, exp doesn't matter anymore so... why waste the money. I use it only when with karma and over 4+ PK. Thats the use for it OFC. And you will not negate that use with adding reuse cooldown.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Peorexo

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 21, 2014, 05:48:35 PM
Cooldown on what? Reuse? That would change nothing. Maybe casting time. Make it not instant but like... 3 seconds?

Who uses BSOE anyway. I mean I saw people but I never know why. What do you lose in pvp? Nothing, exp doesn't matter anymore so... why waste the money. I use it only when with karma and over 4+ PK. Thats the use for it OFC. And you will not negate that use with adding reuse cooldown.
there are some retards who we're jumping on u pressing cancel few debuffs, and once u targetted them, they bsoe (ofc they didnt bsoe if doom/silence landed).

LadyZENITH

And what difference is there if they die or BSOE? I mean they can just die, throw there another noble buff in town and go again.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Garn.

Quote from: Peorexo on April 21, 2014, 05:51:22 PM
there are some retards who we're jumping on u pressing cancel few debuffs, and once u targetted them, they bsoe (ofc they didnt bsoe if doom/silence landed).
laserkiller style  ::)
cancel then return.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D