Web Analytics
HORN AND 7s

News:

Main Menu

HORN AND 7s

Started by remeron, April 21, 2014, 07:51:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

remeron

So.....I forgot to register 7s with the char I wanna sub..since mammon sells quest horn, can't buy it even if I get inside with summon...
any ideas ? ^^
any gm support available here ? ^^

pmkaboo

try again in two weeks? also, isnt it merchant of mammon, the one in giran, who does this trade?

enemy

U can summon urself inside with other char who's regged

remeron

Quote from: enemy on April 21, 2014, 08:24:19 PM

read my post carefully, einstein !

hackerslav

Quote from: remeron on April 21, 2014, 07:51:25 PM
So.....I forgot to register 7s with the char I wanna sub..since mammon sells quest horn, can't buy it even if I get inside with summon...
any ideas ? ^^
any gm support available here ? ^^
its gameplay not a bug or scam...

Quote from: enemy on April 21, 2014, 08:24:19 PM
if are u not signed cant talk with dwarfy :'(

remeron

Quote from: hackerslav on April 21, 2014, 08:31:18 PM
its gameplay not a bug or scam...

I know that, just looking for a flexibility here.......obviously

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on April 21, 2014, 08:32:40 PM
I know that, just looking for a flexibility here.......obviously
Flexibility? You are obviously trying to solve your own fail with GM help. I didn't ask them to give back my recipes and mats when I 'accidentally' failed 8 crafts in a row. Or giving back my exp because I forgot to bsoe.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 21, 2014, 09:11:14 PM
Flexibility? You are obviously trying to solve your own fail with GM help. I didn't ask them to give back my recipes and mats when I 'accidentally' failed 8 crafts in a row. Or giving back my exp because I forgot to bsoe.

No shitting me sherlock? So you discovered that I am seeking gm help. Bravo!

Besides, There is another way this can be solved. two weeks is a long time, I'd like to see a tradeable horn there. Is that so implausible? I am merely trying my luck. Why do u have a problem with that? I dont get u guys, how fu.cked up are u emotionally? I dont even want to talk about your poor comparisons that your half baked brain produced.

this post is obviously adressed to gms, you are not contributing anything with your reply..

Peorexo

Quote from: remeron on April 21, 2014, 10:03:46 PM
No shitting me sherlock? So you discovered that I am seeking gm help. Bravo!

Besides, There is another way this can be solved. two weeks is a long time, I'd like to see a tradeable horn there. Is that so implausible? I am merely trying my luck. Why do u have a problem with that? I dont get u guys, how fu.cked up are u emotionally? I dont even want to talk about your poor comparisons that your half baked brain produced.

this post is obviously adressed to gms, you are not contributing anything with your reply..
Ur fault, u will wait ur time, or buy normal horn and pay the price for that.

ImmortaLSpiriT

since when we can buy horn from mammon? :o
SHADOW SERVER 4 EVER!!!

remeron

Quote from: Peorexo on April 21, 2014, 10:06:43 PM
Ur fault, u will wait ur time, or buy normal horn and pay the price for that.

hello, another slaverer here..
as you might have perceived with mighty profound wisdom of yours, I know that and I am trying to avoid that option...I know it's fat chance....gosh, you guys are weird...

remeron

Quote from: ImmortaLSpiriT on April 21, 2014, 10:08:52 PM
since when we can buy horn from mammon? :o

effectively since today..