News:

Main Menu

Oly

Started by dirt, April 21, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exeQutor

QQ i cant rape in oly :( 

blblblblblbl

solo players ( oly raping hahaha ) > team playing, GG xLaserkillerx, go back on BR server

hackerslav

finaly good old timesxD

Fly+Laser+Adelka vs all on forum  :P

Garn.

Quote from: Garro on April 23, 2014, 03:45:42 PM
The only thing u can actually rape is a mob at Blazing Swamp dude, you are next wannabe pro, forum warrior and u are a total zero in game. Seems that you are friend of Falatko.

actually, he's a known player from dragon....

....the best cancel - return player.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

remeron

Quote from: Garro on April 23, 2014, 03:45:42 PM
The only thing u can actually rape is a mob at Blazing Swamp dude, you are next wannabe pro, forum warrior and u are a total zero in game. Seems that you are friend of Falatko.

Laser is one of the best pvp players I've ever seen.

Garn.

Quote from: Falatko on April 23, 2014, 04:50:24 PM
LaserKiller, LoveRevolution and Adelka in one picture aka best Oly farmers since C4 Times DN 15x go QQ more Newcomers :D

dude, laserkiller best player in dn? are u kidding me? dont know after c4, but in c4 times all he could do was cancel someone then return. every.single.time.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

LadyZENITH

Clones, red weapons to be seen in between, I guess that screen comes from some random BR high-rate server. There things usually look like that.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Dzadro

Actually it is dragon x15 server screen

Peorexo

Quote from: Dzadro on April 23, 2014, 05:24:04 PM
Actually it is dragon x15 server screen
still some bullsh1t gm'made weapons, becouse for real players made +25 weaps singlehandly :)

Garn.

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 23, 2014, 06:03:08 PM
who said best ,lol retard, me and fly just raped oly for like 3 years in dnet,untill glasy banned us constantly coz he was jealous,and after that we left the server for good,coz there was no point in playin, and now i see on this server ,tears already started to come only after 2,3 months after opening the server lmao
i also like that u re one of the cryers about cancel/return , but in fact i had 9k+ pvps ,and i mostly played solo/duo, while all other ****s could play only zerging with 2+ full parties and they had 3,4 k pvps xD
i guess you're talking about "after kotenka" DN, which wasn't Dragon anymore....cause on c4 you were really a kiddo,that's all.
cry for what? for someone that wasn't able to kill an elpy without a full pt on his back? please.....

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 23, 2014, 06:03:08 PM
who said best
i took the wrong quote
Quote from: remeron on April 23, 2014, 04:06:32 PM
Laser is one of the best pvp players I've ever seen.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Garn.

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 23, 2014, 06:21:14 PM
guess some players like my pvp style,some dont , i dont care anyway what ppl think about me ,when u retards will get that :)
and every1 was a noob at start ,untill u learn the game well, whats wrong with that ?u re just a cunt son,cya.

"son"....that made my day lol.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x

Garn.

Quote from: xLaserkillerx on April 23, 2014, 10:14:56 PM
wow u try to sound so phylosophic and smart
actually, i am. as i could be your father, that's why your "son" made my day  ;)
seeing your insults, nothing changed....once a kiddo,always a kiddo.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x