Web Analytics
Is it worth starting here, if yes, why? - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Is it worth starting here, if yes, why?

Started by theimpulse, April 25, 2014, 02:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

I think the topic creator, the new player, the possible clan is really happy with your answers and personal hate. GJ DN community once again you proved why we cant get new players, multiply this with years and you get the picture.
I really dont get it why admins like us,who worl their asses of for you 24/7 deserves this, while other slack server with afk mode and giving a damn have super clean forum pages.

I guess must be bad karma.

Thank you guys once again  +1
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

guerra

Quote from: ZeniT on April 25, 2014, 10:50:01 PM
When all exci coremember will be in full gear+full epic like SF before, they will quit too. This gonna happen very soon thx to carebear sh1t community.

Love this !

Play 24/7 since the start of the server, get noble+gear+full epic before everyone else, then call carebear sh1t community on ppl who are at 70lvl farming a grade and just leave because there is "no competition"

Makes perfect sense !
Shoulmon   HE/PAL  NewMDK
Macho  SR/SWS   <3 SS2

Csenky

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 02:28:22 AM
I think the topic creator, the new player, the possible clan is really happy with your answers and personal hate. GJ DN community once again you proved why we cant get new players, multiply this with years and you get the picture.
I really dont get it why admins like us,who worl their asses of for you 24/7 deserves this, while other slack server with afk mode and giving a damn have super clean forum pages.

I guess must be bad karma.

Thank you guys once again  +1
On superclean forums, there are 2 options:
1. The admins just instantly ban out everyone after the first bad word.
2. The players don't give a crap about the server, so they don't even bother to register on a forum, or use it.

Well, neither of these cases sound better, than having flaming, whining, spammer kids. These idiots are everywhere, even on official forums of many games. :) You can't even read some utube comments without seeing how the uploader gets cursed for whatever retarded reasons. ^^

So, if you want a clean forum, make a section locked down from posts, and make announcements, polls, changelogs there, and make another section with a "TARDS HERE" title. ;)
It would give less space for players to communicate their thoughts towards the staff, but anyways I'm not so sure if you should make any changes based on some forum-hero psychopath poweruser. I just simply think, you miscalculated the rates that would bring in many players, so you are just trying to save what you can since the opening > not gonna work imho, you either try to make a strong core with the current player base for a low population 5x server, or you can just open the next one, with x10 or x15 static rates, and easy sub (the current dn-sub settings I mean, with easy horn and sub@76). Of course the 3rd option is to drastically increase the rates of Tarantula, but that would make upset a lot of ppl imho, specially if it doesn't bring in like, at least 400-500 more players, and it wont.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Pho

I think community mates have no hate, they are just demanding players wich is a true challenge for DNET staff who, in a constant attempt to overcome it, works to give results. Of course perfection doesn't exist, every server has its issues, they are just part of our virtual life, and we must admit they grant some fun to the day-to-day DNET's existance. Still, to manage an international server with a large amount of people from all over the world is not an easy work, so everybody cant be happy everytime when you deal with complexity.

As i said in the first post, DNET community is the most valuable & great thing Dragon-Network has, (admins included). A game is just a mean to have a meeting, game that may change eventually, or new ones added, but the community will always remain. That's why many people keep in touch here or in social networks, and even in real life, friendship put us together, making the ones who take rests to come back always. Let's think about this & have fun guys. DNET FTW! Celebrating 10 years ONLINE! :)

Remember: "When we all give the power, we all give the best"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pATX-lV0VFk
Nm x30, Dra x15, Tarantula & Hellriser- DNET - Since 2004
https://www.facebook.com/fluor.heart.7

ZeniT

Quote from: guerra on April 26, 2014, 03:01:04 AM
Love this !

Play 24/7 since the start of the server, get noble+gear+full epic before everyone else, then call carebear sh1t community on ppl who are at 70lvl farming a grade and just leave because there is "no competition"

Makes perfect sense !

On this server "no competition" is totaly true. Only SF and exci+enclave were fighting for epics. btw full respect to enclave, they are the only "little clan", which is not full with bunch of clowns and cowards. They declared war without full gear, nobless and  ++++++++++bows.

Ppl who are at lv 70...   omg, we should w8 till christmas or wtf? When they will be competition? :D never..

guerra

Quote from: ZeniT on April 26, 2014, 09:04:51 AM
On this server "no competition" is totaly true. Only SF and exci+enclave were fighting for epics. btw full respect to enclave, they are the only "little clan", which is not full with bunch of clowns and cowards. They declared war without full gear, nobless and  ++++++++++bows.

Ppl who are at lv 70...   omg, we should w8 till christmas or wtf? When they will be competition? :D never..

Did i say that "no competition" was a lie ?

There is no point fighting full geared mages with archer setup if archers aren't full geared aswell.

U are mistaking cowardice with intelligence . It's not smart to fight full geared mages with a grade jewels fighters. That was the situation my side was at the moment your clan/ally were doing epics already.

Nothing against enclave but it's a dumb decision to do that. Did they win any pvp ? I bet they just get rolled badly. Not because they were bad but because they hadn't gear.

Now that my side have almost all ppl geared up with Sgrade and subbed, in order to make some good action we have send war to all server.

So login and let's have some fun

SS2

Shoulmon   HE/PAL  NewMDK
Macho  SR/SWS   <3 SS2

Blizzer

Quote from: ZeniT on April 26, 2014, 09:04:51 AM

You think lads on 70 lvl will fight 80 lvl subbed ppl? You wish. So either wait for them to make their level/skills which will take some time with those rates or just leave as other say.
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

ZeniT

Quote from: Blizzer on April 26, 2014, 12:08:53 PM
You think lads on 70 lvl will fight 80 lvl subbed ppl? You wish. So either wait for them to make their level/skills which will take some time with those rates or just leave as other say.

dude, this server is highrate.

we were lv79 ~end of january whitout exp 24/7, cuz we concentrated for AQ farm. This server is 3 month old IL, if someone is still lv70 that mean he is trash noob and never will join any pvp event.

Blizzer

this server is shitrate
and imagine some people could've joined month ago? Everybody plays till 1st day?
The Special One
Blizzer TH/DA 43x HERO - reloaded as TH/PAL
20+ HERO on other dagger classes
DaggerAllStar

Naiz

Quote from: Blizzer on April 26, 2014, 02:58:03 PM
this server is shitrate
and imagine some people could've joined month ago? Everybody plays till 1st day?

Exactly, this server is hard as freak for newcommers. That's why exp rate should be x~15, w/o this dynamic exp.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

2nFear

Quote from: Naiz on April 26, 2014, 03:15:02 PM
Exactly, this server is hard as freak for newcommers. That's why exp rate should be x~15, w/o this dynamic exp.
+1 :)

Naiz

Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi