Is it worth starting here, if yes, why? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Is it worth starting here, if yes, why?

Started by theimpulse, April 25, 2014, 02:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iMEXX

All we wanted is same Interlude server like before with all other sh1ts :D
Tattos,Potions and so on,Stacked gsap+haste,Dnet sets :P and atleast x15 rate.
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

unhandledexeption

Quote from: ZeniT on April 25, 2014, 02:24:43 PM
then were are those ppl? every fvcking spot is empty. HS empty, 700 empty, ketra/varka empty, IT empty, fog max 1 boxed pt.

all farming moonstone shards in BS... or some are farming golkies for shards.
Disconnect HE/WK infinity 5x, BlackArmy (abandoned with the server...)
Farostlemez TK rpg-club federation (abandoned)

theimpulse

Btw, is it possible to bring back my old account since I played way before, and I forgot my passowrd (my e-mail was on Outlook, on my old pc, and I cannot remember the password to set it up here x_x), is email change possible or something?

Naiz

Quote from: 2nFear on April 25, 2014, 03:46:07 PM
Kinda right. Exp is really boooooring and takes so looong ;) drg x15 was much better in this case.

that's the whole point. Even when ppl were bored on dragon, they were making new chars to have some fun on and here you barelly manage to make 1 noblesse char and you don't want to exp any other char anymore. Like me, i would make many champions i'd like to play on in different situations, but now i have th/wl and won't make any other char, cuz i'd shit myself if i'd have to exp a char to lvl 79 again.

I like this server and gm's. I appreciate the effort they put in this server, but with x15 rates this server would be way more interesting for even ppl who left already, not to mention newcommers.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

2nFear

Quote from: Naiz on April 25, 2014, 04:11:43 PM
that's the whole point. Even when ppl were bored on dragon, they were making new chars to have some fun on and here you barelly manage to make 1 noblesse char and you don't want to exp any other char anymore. Like me, i would make many champions i'd like to play on in different situations, but now i have th/wl and won't make any other char, cuz i'd shit myself if i'd have to exp a char to lvl 79 again.

+1 and ..

Quote from: Naiz on April 25, 2014, 04:11:43 PM
I like this server and gm's. I appreciate the effort they put in this server, but with x15 rates this server would be way more interesting for even ppl who left already, not to mention newcommers.

..and same +1 :)

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Falatko on April 25, 2014, 03:58:09 PM
only way how to bring and keep people was not to start server with this custom exp rate, custom enchant rate , some bullsh1t pvp zone aka goe and totally unbalanced olympiad and ofc pvp reduction

and what about that people that left and spam forum? is like 70% people on tarantula secion, just check that moron blackphoenix total lowbie 5k posts :D
Don't you play on L2 dex? Failed already?

Quote from: theimpulse on April 25, 2014, 02:52:11 AM
Hello everyone, I'm old Dragon player, 5-6 years ago, when Lineage was C4.
So I'm posting here, is it worth to start playing here again, and if yes, why?
And what's the difference between this and H5 server?

About playing on this server, yes it is worth to start here, even if you play 1-2h per day, you can do something, active gm's, event's ( but they totally f****d last one ), 3rd side is created, around 1k online and i'm sure more people will come to play here if we vote.

ZeniT

Quote from: blblblblblbl on April 25, 2014, 06:56:00 PM
Don't you play on L2 dex? Failed already?

About playing on this server, yes it is worth to start here, even if you play 1-2h per day, you can do something, active gm's, event's ( but they totally f****d last one ), 3rd side is created, around 1k online and i'm sure more people will come to play here if we vote.

3rd side? :D we cant even talk about 2 side, if 1 ally farm every epic.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: ZeniT on April 25, 2014, 09:32:46 PM
Well if rest of community is fine with that, let them farm then. I dont see any issues there.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Falatko on April 25, 2014, 08:55:22 PM
going SOI right now and still got time to speak with my FanBoys like you np Chill
SS2!
Grinding SOI at H5? You must be a random guy on dex, btw you kinda don't spam on dex forum like you do here

Quote from: ZeniT on April 25, 2014, 09:32:46 PM
Oh ye i'm sorry, we have Exci no lifers, FW "oly farmers" and Syndicate "Spaming SS2" ( wtf is SS2? ) i'm right?

iMEXX

Quote from: blblblblblbl on April 25, 2014, 10:21:40 PM
Oh ye i'm sorry, we have Exci no lifers, FW "oly farmers" and Syndicate "Spaming SS2" ( wtf is SS2? ) i'm right?

Buehuahah ;D you are so right man :P

SS2!                                                     @ HxhaAHaxhxha
Infinity x5                                                      
Moondust - SR/SWS Nobless                          
iMEXX - SPS/EE Nobless                              

ZeniT

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 25, 2014, 09:39:28 PM
Well if rest of community is fine with that, let them farm then. I dont see any issues there.

When all exci coremember will be in full gear+full epic like SF before, they will quit too. This gonna happen very soon thx to carebear sh1t community.

Csenky

Quote from: ZeniT on April 25, 2014, 10:50:01 PM
When all exci coremember will be in full gear+full epic like SF before, they will quit too. This gonna happen very soon thx to carebear sh1t community.
I wouldn't miss any idiot, for whom the game ends when he got his gear.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan