Web Analytics
Event Key Cooldowns

News:

Main Menu

Event Key Cooldowns

Started by Mordyn, April 25, 2014, 08:18:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordyn

Almost don't want to post this because I have a feeling I know what's going to happen to this thread... But I will do it anyways...

Is there any chance we can kill/lower this cooldown on these keys? I have SO many and am almost tempted to npc them, lol.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Stormix88

i dont even trying to open them ;)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Mordyn on April 25, 2014, 08:18:42 AM
Almost don't want to post this because I have a feeling I know what's going to happen to this thread... But I will do it anyways...

Is there any chance we can kill/lower this cooldown on these keys? I have SO many and am almost tempted to npc them, lol.
Sadly , cooldown ia there for the security reasons. And believe me you dont want these security mesures to be bypassed!
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

AnDuTu

Mordyn

Sad day, no chance at free A grade weapons for me. Rather spend time leveling! :-P
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us