Reverse dynamic exp - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Denzo on April 25, 2014, 07:52:39 PM
"We are not customizing anything, we just made a poll not the decission. So relax its just an opinion check."

love it, everyday new poll, every single nonfactor can manage a poll, and making the server more custom sh1t.. is it open beta ? it's NOT.
And did we chang anything :( ...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Csenky

It isn't obvious enough, does it include drop/adena/spoil/sp curves as well? I voted yes, but:

Honestly, I'm absolutely ok with the current setting of the server, but I see that you should do something to bring in more players.

I think it would be better to just increase the rate to 10x at 80. Basically I'm ok with 5x (77,00 > 78,00 is about 12-16h in catacomb atm), but there are so many cry topics, maybe a drastical exp increase could shut the half of them.
Also, spoil/drop seems to be way too low, ewa 30kk? And I haven't seen a single ews on the market since weeks? Kinda annoying. Not to mention, gate chant book goes for 160kk atm. :D

Also, 10 lunar = horn made retail sub and noblesse quest a pain for newcomers, but that's just my opinion.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Denzo

i think, you will, anyway why would make a topic? like this: "http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,283030.0.html" or just current topic.
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Peorexo

Quote from: NBD on April 25, 2014, 07:48:24 PM
Make the winning side increase XP / SP rate.
actually this idea would be good, but with some realistic values like +50%bonus exp/sp for winning side and -50% for loosing
That would be cool. But imo it should not be connected directly with dusk or dawn, rather with just winning or loosing

Csenky

Quote from: Peorexo on April 25, 2014, 08:10:29 PM
actually this idea would be good, but with some realistic values like +50%bonus exp/sp for winning side and -50% for loosing
That would be cool. But imo it should not be connected directly with dusk or dawn, rather with just winning or loosing
Indeed, if it's connected to any side, why would anyone even try to make the other side win?

last hunter

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 25, 2014, 07:46:23 PM
Sp scrolls FULLY exists already in game (check GoE , and mammon)

Plzzz. 100k sp or 40 marks ? JOKE?

2nFear

Quote from: Csenky on April 25, 2014, 07:59:44 PM

I think it would be better to just increase the rate to 10x at 80. Basically I'm ok with 5x (77,00 > 78,00 is about 12-16h in catacomb atm)

12-16h just to make 1lvl? You're ok? :) lets say it - we're on custom server not retail like. More PVP - more rivalry, more fun and so more people. L2 was always great because of PVP system - that's the advantage over i.e. WoW.

Anyway dont wanna mention fighting sides without a war- every kill -4%, with war 1%. Is it worth it? Farm 20(+?) min to just die once? Kinda sux.

Voted yes as well - not so bad idea.
But if exp could be similiar (and/or static) to the old drgx15 it would be fantastic.
Lots of people, lots of pvp, lots of eveeeerything.

=^TrackZero^=

Csenky

Quote from: 2nFear on April 25, 2014, 08:35:41 PM
12-16h just to make 1lvl? You're ok? :) lets say it - we're on custom server not retail like. More PVP - more rivalry, more fun and so more people. L2 was always great because of PVP system - that's the advantage over i.e. WoW.

Anyway dont wanna mention fighting sides without a war- every kill -4%, with war 1%. Is it worth it? Farm 20(+?) min to just die once? Kinda sux.

Voted yes as well - not so bad idea.
But if exp could be similiar (and/or static) to the old drgx15 it would be fantastic.
Lots of people, lots of pvp, lots of eveeeerything.
I wanna see just one response in this year from someone, who knows what is he talking about.
One death on lv78 currently -1,5% on Tarantula by default. That's what I lose if I die to mobs on lv78. 0,75% with CH ress, 0% with any healer class ress (or event hats, which were technically 'free').

12-16h for the most important lv isn't a tragedy, and I said it's cata. Wanna get better exp? Go stakato/fog/it/primeval.
And the other thing I just CAN'T UNDERSTAND: If someone want to play 100% PVP and never ever touch the freaking mobs, what the hell is he doing on a low-mid rate server? Go 5000x rate, or cod, or mortal kombat, or dota, whatever. Seriously. Explain, PLEASE. This is an MMORPG, no?

edit.: I wonder where these "zomg lowexp bb" guys are getting their gear. Well, nobody gonna miss you, botters.

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on April 25, 2014, 08:57:22 PM
I wanna see just one response in this year from someone, who knows what is he talking about.
One death on lv78 currently -1,5% on Tarantula by default. That's what I lose if I die to mobs on lv78. 0,75% with CH ress, 0% with any healer class ress (or event hats, which were technically 'free').

12-16h for the most important lv isn't a tragedy, and I said it's cata. Wanna get better exp? Go stakato/fog/it/primeval.
And the other thing I just CAN'T UNDERSTAND: If someone want to play 100% PVP and never ever touch the freaking mobs, what the hell is he doing on a low-mid rate server? Go 5000x rate, or cod, or mortal kombat, or dota, whatever. Seriously. Explain, PLEASE. This is an MMORPG, no?

edit.: I wonder where these "zomg lowexp bb" guys are getting their gear. Well, nobody gonna miss you, botters.

so according to your logic, if not 5x (or current rate for that matter), then it must be 5000x? either this or that?
so, go pm every single person who left due to low rates, and try to convince them with your empty words...
you still don't get it, it does not matter whether you are right or wrong, current rates aren't that bad,I agree, however, what matters is what majority thinks...

Oo

Track, 1st: fix sieges time, 2nd: start read PM's on forum and answer, 3rd: log sometimes into game, thx!

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Oo on April 25, 2014, 09:08:27 PM
Track, 1st: fix sieges time, 2nd: start read PM's on forum and answer, 3rd: log sometimes into game, thx!

1st there is still the poll about sieges
2nd  i read all the pms and reply to all, if missed something obviously i missef it during the volume of same
3rd i do log ig