News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 25, 2014, 09:11:01 PM
1st there is still the poll about sieges
2nd  i read all the pms and reply to all, if missed something obviously i missef it during the volume of same
3rd i do log ig
Rune siege 1:00-3:00 +1 GMT?

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

Zibo

I don't like the idea.
Since no information about difference in exp rate depending on which side someone was signed, I assume you meant it is applied to all players. In such case I simply wouldn't farm for XP/SP when curve isn't reverted (because come on - it's x30 vs x3 or so).

But more important point is - it wouldn't be fair towards new players. Imagine new player is joining a server, sings to 7s and exp curve is reverted, so he gets much much less xp. Very slight chance he wouldn't give up on server in such case.

Too big L2J feature as for me.
(And obviously, XP rate on late levels is perfectly fine - me, as a total casual 1-3h daily, made 3 chars 78. Whiners gonna whine :) )

2nFear

Quote from: Csenky on April 25, 2014, 08:57:22 PM
I wanna see just one response in this year from someone, who knows what is he talking about.
One death on lv78 currently -1,5% on Tarantula by default. That's what I lose if I die to mobs on lv78. 0,75% with CH ress, 0% with any healer class ress (or event hats, which were technically 'free').

Seems like you're the one who doesnt know what you're talking about or you dont understand what I wrote. Did I write anything about dead to mobs? I dont think so.

12-16h for the most important lv isn't a tragedy, and I said it's cata. Wanna get better exp? Go stakato/fog/it/primeval.
And the other thing I just CAN'T UNDERSTAND: If someone want to play 100% PVP and never ever touch the freaking mobs, what the hell is he doing on a low-mid rate server? Go 5000x rate, or cod, or mortal kombat, or dota, whatever. Seriously. Explain, PLEASE. This is an MMORPG, no?
I will just quote one other member of the community :
Quote from: remeron on April 25, 2014, 09:07:24 PM
so according to your logic, if not 5x (or current rate for that matter), then it must be 5000x? either this or that?
so, go pm every single person who left due to low rates, and try to convince them with your empty words...
you still don't get it, it does not matter whether you are right or wrong, current rates aren't that bad,I agree, however, what matters is what majority thinks...
+1..
And + sth from me - most of high rates pvp servers sux ;) I played on some of them but still for me dragon was the best server ever.

edit.: I wonder where these "zomg lowexp bb" guys are getting their gear. Well, nobody gonna miss you, botters.
Why do you call those guys 'botters'? lol man :o

2nFear

Quote from: Zibo on April 25, 2014, 09:13:53 PM
I don't like the idea.
Since no information about difference in exp rate depending on which side someone was signed, I assume you meant it is applied to all players. In such case I simply wouldn't farm for XP/SP when curve isn't reverted (because come on - it's x30 vs x3 or so).
It's not a change. Track just asked about your opinion so he cant give specified information yet I guess.

But more important point is - it wouldn't be fair towards new players. Imagine new player is joining a server, sings to 7s and exp curve is reverted, so he gets much much less xp. Very slight chance he wouldn't give up on server in such case.
It's easy to farm at lower lvls since you need less exp and so on. And keeping in mind fact that with higher and higher lvl it's higher and higher exp rate it's not so bad and even kinda 'balancing' the time you spend for exping to the time you spend for anything else.

Too big L2J feature as for me.
(And obviously, XP rate on late levels is perfectly fine - me, as a total casual 1-3h daily, made 3 chars 78. Whiners gonna whine :) )
I was off for 5-6 years with dragon and L2 at all, but as I know it wasnt l2j backdays. Enlighten me and correct if I'm wrong please ;)

Zibo

Quote from: 2nFear on April 25, 2014, 09:23:36 PM
I was off for 5-6 years with dragon and L2 at all, but as I know it wasnt l2j backdays. Enlighten me and correct if I'm wrong please ;)

L2J or L2.NET, I just meant big gameplay impact customization.

Painkiler

stable xp/sp x15, or x10 at start, x15 on the end. Even with current drop/spoil ratio.

Stormix88

We need Exp faster on higher lvl its obviously, to keep some kind of people on server.

I'm voting for x15 like old dragon was. x15 had best online from all dragon server.

We need people.

LadyZENITH

This is horrible idea. There should not have been any dynamics at all. Should have been somewhere between 5x-10x from the start. Dynamix exp adds nothing to the game, it actually hurts it as the further you go the harder it feels to exp, even more then the game already did by default.

Reverse dynamic exp will make the game too easy. Final levels would be fast, it would be a total "freak off" to everyone who played here till now. Personally, it would probably force me to quit.

Anyway, the game is not in the best shape but its mostly not due to admins decision or settings, its cause of how the community degenerated. Giant nolifer rush to the top, then they occupied it there, preventing any opposition to get there. That resulted in boredom = some quit. Some failed to sell stuff for real money = quit. Then SF leader stops to play = whole ally disappears, must have been super healthy ally. But people do not care, the CP's only turn to the current strongest group and asslick there, caring not about their old clan and ally and instead of being hunted down they are accepted. When that organization disbands, they will move again to different one. None gives a shit. And when you do not give a shit there is no fun.

There is nothing to play for, the idea of clans and alliances with some sort of pride which would hold long wars and keep the PVP's alive is pretty much gone. Now none wants to fight. Everyone just looks for the profit and then quits off boredom. Weak ones cause "im certain to die I want to farm more" strong ones cause no competition, or again " I flag or give war back only when I feel superior". People learned to abuse every single game mechanic, and all the stuff. The game suxx now, cause the people do. Its not the server settings.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Stormix88

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 25, 2014, 11:42:46 PM
This is horrible idea. There should not have been any dynamics at all. Should have been somewhere between 5x-10x from the start. Dynamix exp adds nothing to the game, it actually hurts it as the further you go the harder it feels to exp, even more then the game already did by default.

Reverse dynamic exp will make the game too easy. Final levels would be fast, it would be a total "freak off" to everyone who played here till now. Personally, it would probably force me to quit.

Anyway, the game is not in the best shape but its mostly not due to admins decision or settings, its cause of how the community degenerated. Giant nolifer rush to the top, then they occupied it there, preventing any opposition to get there. That resulted in boredom = some quit. Some failed to sell stuff for real money = quit. Then SF leader stops to play = whole ally disappears, must have been super healthy ally. But people do not care, the CP's only turn to the current strongest group and asslick there, caring not about their old clan and ally and instead of being hunted down they are accepted. When that organization disbands, they will move again to different one. None gives a shit. And when you do not give a shit there is no fun.

There is nothing to play for, the idea of clans and alliances with some sort of pride which would hold long wars and keep the PVP's alive is pretty much gone. Now none wants to fight. Everyone just looks for the profit and then quits off boredom. Weak ones cause "im certain to die I want to farm more" strong ones cause no competition, or again " I flag or give war back only when I feel superior". People learned to abuse every single game mechanic, and all the stuff. The game suxx now, cause the people do. Its not the server settings.

People left, coz of the server settings. that setting wich was modifed to much, for example... dynamic :EXP SP DROP SPOIL RATE.

LadyZENITH

People left because they have no guts, honor, will, and want everything now and easy, like is very common in the current rotten society. Thats all there is to it.

The few remaining fly where the wind blows, quitting their decaying  clans instead of working to make them strong, and just joining who is strong now with their CP's, the result is pretty bad and boring game, where politics and the drama almost do not exist except few empty meaningless flamers.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 25, 2014, 11:42:46 PM

OMG WE ARE DOOMED!

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on April 25, 2014, 11:58:19 PM
People left because they have no guts, honor, will, and want everything now and easy, like is very common in the current rotten society. Thats all there is to it.

The few remaining fly where the wind blows, quitting their decaying  clans instead of working to make them strong, and just joining who is strong now with their CP's, the result is pretty bad and boring game, where politics and the drama almost do not exist except few empty meaningless flamers.

now..that's a troll