Reverse dynamic exp - Page 7

News:

Main Menu

Reverse dynamic exp

Started by =^TrackZero^=, April 25, 2014, 06:38:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Painkiler

Quote from: Peorexo on April 26, 2014, 02:21:42 PM
eh, complainers everywhere, IL is already an really easy chronicle so if the only hard things was SUB and LVL, whats the problem with it? I made 80lv when we had x2,5 or x3 rates dunno how was on beggining, so its fckn possible lol.
Yes, it is possible, but most ppl is bored when they hit 70lvl.

N!k

Quote from: Painkiler on April 26, 2014, 02:23:56 PM
Yes, it is possible, but most ppl is bored when they hit 70lvl.
so later they will complain that to get s gr is hard or epics.
[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

Naiz

Quote from: N!k on April 26, 2014, 02:08:20 PM
lf confirm )

Quote from: Naiz on April 26, 2014, 01:10:46 PM
So after todays action on Baium i can say that this server is far from dead. FW/Fear and other clans from they're ally made a thing that they were supposed to do long time ago, ZERGED THE SHIT OUT OF US. I'm actually really happy about this, cuz it prolly will be an eye oppening point for many ppl. We did our job, RED ally finally did they're job too. Now it's up to gms to increse this retarded exp/sp rate and let other clans and newcommers able to make lvls, another side and do they're job on this server. Kabally is doing a great job with Syndicate, but it's not enough. Stop customizing staff and make normal x12-15 exp rates, so it won't be a pain in the ass to make a char you want and actually start playing and competing on this server(most ppl which left and keep leaving this server did it cuz of too low exp rate, you can't ingore that fact).

GG WP to RED ally and gz Baium. Hope you'll show up on other epics too. Keep it up guys and cu on the field.
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

Dramenos

Quote from: Peorexo on April 26, 2014, 02:21:42 PM
eh, complainers everywhere, IL is already an really easy chronicle so if the only hard things was SUB and LVL, whats the problem with it? I made 80lv when we had x2,5 or x3 rates dunno how was on beggining, so its fckn possible lol.

Exp rate isn't a problem for me, but many player quit becous of it and this is a problem. Who care if we will get lvl 80 if it will be 100-200 ppl?

Painkiler

Quote from: N!k on April 26, 2014, 02:26:28 PM
so later they will complain that to get s gr is hard or epics.
Yeah, but it's easier to get s grades on 78+lvl than on 60lvls isn't it? I played on x15 with A set/weapon+s jewelry on main and didn't complain for s grades, but slow exp will scare a lot of ppl nowdays.

accurs3d

So after todays action on Baium i can say that this server is far from dead. FW/Fear and other clans from they're ally made a thing that they were supposed to do long time ago, ZERGED THE SHIT OUT OF US. I'm actually really happy about this, cuz it prolly will be an eye oppening point for many ppl. We did our job, RED ally finally did they're job too. Now it's up to gms to increse this retarded exp/sp rate and let other clans and newcommers able to make lvls, another side and do they're job on this server. Kabally is doing a great job with Syndicate, but it's not enough. Stop customizing staff and make normal x12-15 exp rates, so it won't be a pain in the ass to make a char you want and actually start playing and competing on this server(most ppl which left and keep leaving this server did it cuz of too low exp rate, you can't ingore that fact).

GG WP to RED ally and gz Baium. Hope you'll show up on other epics too. Keep it up guys and cu on the field.
Kabadayi

Stormix88

Why u want involve 7s in this....

Just increase the sp/xp rate.

Game is already to much customised....

and if u want customise more, maybe u will change xp rate for race ?

DARK ELF get more exp at night, elfs at days.....   im joking ofc

Denzo

let me remind you:
Quote from: Denzo on April 25, 2014, 07:52:39 PM
"We are not customizing anything, we just made a poll not the decission. So relax its just an opinion check."

love it, everyday new poll, every single nonfactor can manage a poll, and making the server more custom sh1t.. is it open beta ? it's NOT.

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 25, 2014, 07:55:04 PM
And did we chang anything :( ...
-not yet in that case, but definetly will increase after this post:

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 26, 2014, 01:15:00 PM
EXTRA INFOs

Basically the idea would be like this:
in case DUSK wins:
- the EXP/SP curve will change and become 10x (lv1) to 20x (lv80)
- the new curve will affects everyone (not just the winners)
- the usual drawbacks/bonuses of dusk

in case DAWN wins:
- the EXP/SP curve is the usual 30x (lv1) to 5x (lv80)
- the normal bonuses/drawbacks of dawn (as we know, everyone is usually for dawn winning)

<3 ur dancing between posts, once u dont want to change anything next u want to mess up everything.
started as low rate server, and after 3month run, ppl still so weaks cannot make one" nobless char on the server becouse of lowrates? dont kidding, cant xp till 78 or even 79 during 3month? whats the point making such a 7signs mess? whos gonna sing to the other side? every kid is whinning for highrates, cus they came from mid/high rates.

if i am too bored for making one more nobles, then what if next project will be like this:
creating second char on acc, if first one earn noble status, rest of characters birth to be nobles, like diablo 3..

or making instant lvl80 like rest servers  for casuals

mess up the seven signs like this ****? who hell would sing the opposite side? say one reason at least? except sieges, how long was gludio belong to npcs?....

Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

peggyna

Quote from: Dramenos on April 26, 2014, 02:29:39 PM
Exp rate isn't a problem for me, but many player quit becous of it and this is a problem. Who care if we will get lvl 80 if it will be 100-200 ppl?

+1 this says all. i have not problem for exp too. i am almost 79 lvl. but i am orc and i do trains..its easy for me.but i stoped play my archer cause of hard exp.dont want all make orcs and this is normal. admin give to all chars the power to exp  and they dont get bored of it.i want also play at full ppls server. give us tatoo of exp or make up the exp rate generaly.noone will cry again and noone will have reason to leave.

Denzo

Dont mind guys, server down again and the login down as well. our priority is xp curve.
"we dont have effort for test server"
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Zibo

Just make everyone lv 80 and let's have this over with. Everyone subbed (done), everyone 80 (in progress). Next step: easier S grades (Varka/Ketra/IT/FoG quest rate x90) and epics (Golkies drop or GoE rewards).

Oh, BTW: if there's game-changing poll on forum, please make an announcer in game, so people know about it and vote - polls with 10% community participation shouldn't be even taken into account. Such polls should also be e.g. in header of the forum highlighted with red info letters for fast access (just a tip, if you really care for our opinion).

ZeniT

Again and again "the zerg card" xD. How many times i heard this. 3-4 pt is zerg on this server.