Web Analytics
New Quest Golky System - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

New Quest Golky System

Started by Franklin, April 27, 2014, 02:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Netoo

The fact is that is almost impossible to get a horn in quest golkyes for random partyes now.

The old system sux, but the actual just works for the only party that is farming and selling it

Now the only way of someone without clan or in a small clan to get the horn is by farming moonstones(and remember that some classes cant do it in a viable way) or selling his stuff for buy from the market

If you could just delay the golkyes dead for the randoms can at least arrive at him before it dyes it will be great

joeny

Quote from: Franklin on April 27, 2014, 11:20:28 PM
You guys dont understand my point at all !!!
im not saying its harder to get horn nowdays with the new system, its even easier because horn price decreased (thx for the uneeded jerk comment garro)
what im trying to tell you GMs is that in the old golky system, when a quest golky apeared, it used to be the Core Event of the server, where you could see 50+ people event at low activity hours, you could see many friends and war there, had chance to meet some people for the party to try take LH just becuase of the circumstances that all of the randoms in pt needs the quest horn, and most of the people belive it or not are not such pro farmers with Gate chant available next to every golky and titans ready to farm.
so in the old golky system these "pro farmers" didnt had any interest in this golky, so they didnt come to farm and kill it in 60 seconds, and it gave an opportunity for the crowd and the "newbies" and when i say that i mean thoughs who take them 3-4 minute to get to the spot and not 10 second, to try kill golky and participate in pvp there and w/e
Quest Golky used to be so much fun, and you just killed it coz you made it FastFarmersRB, and in my opinion fun and unique event like it used to be is better then 200kk horn.. so do whatever you want i already got subbed what do i know..

I agree with frank, it must be possible to disable frenzy /zealot in a range from golky.
When they disable this skills, all people can do there try for get golky.
What frank means was on shadow u saw many parties there killing golky, help and fight eachother etc.
Now, i will get my horn on a other way, i dont even try to run to golky because of some summoners with orcs kill it before i could even port or make an hit.
Or make it pure an quest item except for the golka in toi what can drop 1 on ground, or dismiss all that orcs in a range from golky.

This few orcs ruin the game for many new players, simple is that.
Shadow
LittlePimp DE/TY
WhiteWidow SWS/SR

Arena
Jo3n WL/SR

Kid kotex

maybe if golky drop only quests horns and shards ppl can have more change and the orcs maybe stop farming, they move to golky toi for the tradeable horn and shards

Dzadro

it was all about making killing golky faster instead of w8ing until some1 else starts it, but what they did was puting shards in drop not in quest items (it was being said that it should be quest item for dmg not drop), giving ppl new farm idea (farming golkies for shards=adena).

prezmairan

price going down its good bcs many players and many new players dont have too much adena for buy it.That why many ppl gone from the serwer.Just ppl happy which ones farming all times golkonda.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: prezmairan on April 28, 2014, 10:07:29 AM
price going down its good bcs many players and many new players dont have too much adena for buy it.That why many ppl gone from the serwer.Just ppl happy which ones farming all times golkonda.
So how did you expect to get horn now? For free?

Getting horn nowadays is easier then anything else, so many options including only farming. So if you STILL cant get a horn, maybe this game isn't for you afterall.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

pmkaboo

Quote from: Netoo on April 28, 2014, 04:50:26 AM
Now the only way of someone without clan or in a small clan to get the horn is by farming moonstones(and remember that some classes cant do it in a viable way) or selling his stuff for buy from the market
what the actual freak is this argument supposed to mean?

Stormix88

I Think, we solved the horn problem.

Now let's solve the rate problem.

Then i make topic about OP Archers with tatoo boosting ect ;)

i got a few thing, wich bothering me ;)

Cromatorus

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 28, 2014, 10:09:07 AM
So if you STILL cant get a horn, maybe this game isn't for you afterall.

The truth answer of GM xD
It reason why whole servers die many time ago...

But as in topic.  ALWAYS  was last hit.. Quest golka should give only quest items and nothing  else. Then some RB orcs stop farm..
KillerOfGolka De/Wc 85 ( subbed 50% of infinity players )

enemy

Lame topic....if u want horn shards make pt for it and kill it u can still overdmg other pt's ...

LadyZENITH

Make your own orc if you feel they are such a problem. You know, we also made alt party just for harvesting raids. And it works.

Once again, work for it, don't cry for it.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(