Web Analytics
DN subclass system missing ?

News:

Main Menu

DN subclass system missing ?

Started by tyrrande, April 29, 2014, 08:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrrande

Ola fellas, i came back to DN after long 7 years (remember times with the FBI incident) and i am wondering if there is somewhere a DN subclass system that shows u what u can take as ur new subclass. I know, when i was playing long time ago there wasnt ability to sub spoiler to warsmith or for example: warcryer to dominator so u have to make dominator 1st to sub it to WC. This is still working? If yes u know guys where i can found a guide or is there any?

Thx a lot, with regards Tyrrande.

Dzadro

You can sub whatever you want, the only requirement is same-race subs. You just cannot make ol/warsmith on retail (still you can have wl/ol sub on retail, just start as wc) or elf retail on dark elf and the other way round, archer retail on archer main and so on).

tyrrande

thx man but i am not entirely sure if this is what i was looking for :) I am not speaking about retail (for me retail means another start of another class that can be subclassed aswell). I know mutants r not allowed on Tarantula but from old times i know there were a web site with logos of each class and when u clicked on current class u was exping and it shows what subclass is available for u after getting horn, etc.

I show easy example. I started spoiler. After getting horn and doing the Q, can i subclass to warsmith so i will have skills from both classes? Same with WC. I started Warcryer and if i get a horn can i sub it to OL so i have skills from both classes? What i know from old times, on the old Nightmare x30 server u wasnt able subclass WC to OL so u have to start OL first (dunno the reason but it was seriously so). So thats what i am asking, if this problem remains or it has been changed already :-)

I am trully sorry if i interupt u, anyway thx for fast respond and plz dont "stone" me for my stupidity

With many regards, Tyrrande.

zocha

U will get skills from both classes
Fr3zer - TH/PP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_c5d6VrdZ8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESjqET27qf0

tyrrande

Thank you very much for ur time.

Tyrrande :)