Web Analytics
Announcements

News:

Main Menu

Announcements

Started by kapsel, April 30, 2014, 11:21:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kapsel

A sugestion that can make world a better place.

I'd suggest putting informations about latest changes into wellcome message.
Like 7s time shift (-1h?), added shards to Golky's drop (yes, we've left it on the ground lol), exp/spoil rate changes and so on. Also reminders to make l2system check would be nice.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kapsel on April 30, 2014, 11:21:42 AM
A sugestion that can make world a better place.

I'd suggest putting informations about latest changes into wellcome message.
Like 7s time shift (-1h?), added shards to Golky's drop (yes, we've left it on the ground lol), exp/spoil rate changes and so on. Also reminders to make l2system check would be nice.
We have announecement section?
Change log topic?
Loader info?
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

remeron

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 30, 2014, 12:03:25 PM
We have announecement section?
Change log topic?
Loader info?

Does loader info cover latest changes?

kapsel

i guess many uses just L2.exe from system folder. also im not checking forum very offten, guess not only me. just saying it would be nice to see whats going on, while entering the game.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: kapsel on April 30, 2014, 01:49:57 PM
i guess many uses just L2.exe from system folder. also im not checking forum very offten, guess not only me. just saying it would be nice to see whats going on, while entering the game.
Phisically we can  not make such long texts in game without making SPAM, thats why we have forum.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Csenky

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on April 30, 2014, 01:54:10 PM
Phisically we can  not make such long texts in game without making SPAM, thats why we have forum.
While I understand you can't write everything in game, I would like you to be more clear about updates. I mean, I mostly (99%) only open the General section on forum, and it worked for a time, because the change log was the same as the related topic in the announcements. Then you started to put info in the announcements, which you did not put in the change log topic in General. Why?
The Trick or Transmutation event wasn't clearly stated in the changelog as well, ok, it's not a constant gameplay/balance change, but I would like to see a topic that includes every ongoing modifications, that alter the gameplay or content, and it would be the best to keep it in General, or if you keep it in Announcements, why you trick me with the changelog topic in General? :)
(not a big deal I get it, I'm just looking for the logic here)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan