Web Analytics
Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas] - Page 11

News:

Main Menu

Respawn time of epic bosses [Frintenza,Baium,Valakas,Anthatas]

Started by N!k, April 30, 2014, 08:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostsuba

1k + ppl left cause fail donate system and tatoo system.. donny has beas-bews! lol? but no exp  no quests items..
i want ask u if donny have exp item and quests items,donator can be more OP than other ppl play normal gameplay??no for sure..this is the fail..donny have item for  can be someone OP, but no help items for that ppls is tired or havent much time to make all this..no mp potions this mean need regarge every 3 mobs..

ladyzenith i  dont thing so u got +46 lvl in 15hrs in game with a dwarf..this is a joke..or u mean leecher spoiler in trains t fog for 15 hrs..and if u took this ofc u was with cov dance songs and make trains with dwarf.but here we talk about newbies in server with not all this,just normal buff like we was when start here.

LadyZENITH

Quote from: kostsuba on May 18, 2014, 06:12:26 PM
1k + ppl left cause fail donate system and tatoo system.. donny has beas-bews! lol? but no exp  no quests items..
i want ask u if donny have exp item and quests items,donator can be more OP than other ppl play normal gameplay??no for sure..this is the fail..donny have item for  can be someone OP, but no help items for that ppls is tired or havent much time to make all this..no mp potions this mean need regarge every 3 mobs..

ladyzenith i  dont thing so u got +46 lvl in 15hrs in game with a dwarf..this is a joke..or u mean leecher spoiler in trains t fog for 15 hrs..and if u took this ofc u was with cov dance songs and make trains with dwarf.but here we talk about newbies in server with not all this,just normal buff like we was when start here.

It is easy. Early cata, then few lvlvs in frozen labyrinth and then also cata, and on 70+ it was on the eyes in WOA, those that spoil SOP/mold hardener. Dwarfs have pole skills they can train a 1/2 cata rooms quite ok. That will ramp you up in exp really fast, especially if you are alone and yet you leave the buffer in pt distant enough that he does not get exp and you receive the party exp bonus for yourself only. Also, it was unfair cause i ran at it with money and equip from the past, thus hit B - swith to top B, hit A - swith to top A already all in inventory. if I was beginning I would have shit equip and it would make it 3x longer that's a fact cause most of the time I would be gathering stuff for my equip. The same goes buffpet. SE/BD lvl79 with btb staff is also something you do not start the game with. So the pure exp is not that hard, equipping is and that is as it should be.

And I gotta agree with what you said about donate. If instead of S enchants there were septers, piplete knife and bara staff, it would be much better. Originally I thought otherwise, but I think I was wrong. I think even Drake was wrong when designing the current model. We both thought taking in account the C4-IL community but that is no longer there. Originally he made even pvp zones in IT and on Baium, etc. He thought to make those places a center of mass pvp for those raids... I thought it would be that way as well.

Aaaand that was wrong. None did pvp. Everyone was like "QQ noble first then I PVP" so the nolife rushers made those bosses first and then blocked it for the rest. He removed the zones, PKing started, and instead of resisting people ragequit. I would be surprised too, like how many old infi players were in Fatal... and most of those ragequit and I would have never guessed those people would ragequit. I was wrong I helpo in my head the qualities they had 7 years ago and its no longer there. I mean back then no factor clan would ever move to such place without having wars with half the server. Yet look what happened here. What wolves did the first 3 months, aka the most cowardly play, what even Evilbunnies are doing now. Geez... that just... ruins the fun.

So actually, if those items were at donny, and enchants were not, ATM we would have more players and more ballanced economy and less OE S items. And I think the amouth of donated money would not be smaller.

I don't get why the S enchants were there anyway. Before the launch it was promised S would not be there, to make other grades more relevant trough higher enchants on them compared to S. But that did not happen.

Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kostsuba

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 18, 2014, 06:33:10 PM

And I gotta agree with what you said about donate. If instead of S enchants there were septers, piplete knife and bara staff, it would be much better. Originally I thought otherwise, but I think I was wrong. I think even Drake was wrong when designing the current model. We both thought taking in account the C4-IL community but that is no longer there. Originally he made even pvp zones in IT and on Baium, etc. He thought to make those places a center of mass pvp for those raids... I thought it would be that way as well.

Aaaand that was wrong. None did pvp. Everyone was like "QQ noble first then I PVP" so the nolife rushers made those bosses first and then blocked it for the rest. He removed the zones, PKing started, and instead of resisting people ragequit. I would be surprised too, like how many old infi players were in Fatal... and most of those ragequit and I would have never guessed those people would ragequit. I was wrong I helpo in my head the qualities they had 7 years ago and its no longer there. I mean back then no factor clan would ever move to such place without having wars with half the server. Yet look what happened here. What wolves did the first 3 months, aka the most cowardly play, what even Evilbunnies are doing now. Geez... that just... ruins the fun.

So actually, if those items were at donny, and enchants were not, ATM we would have more players and more ballanced economy and less OE S items. And I think the amouth of donated money would not be smaller.

I don't get why the S enchants were there anyway. Before the launch it was promised S would not be there, to make other grades more relevant trough higher enchants on them compared to S. But that did not happen.

+ 1 u said all..donny killed the server..nolifers rush to get this quests items  and after they locked this areas..
for give one last change in server and we w8 if this server get life again admin need remove this items from donny and give other stuff for help ppls who is lazy/tired/no time/and i thing mp potions its importand in the server..i tryed play a nuker with no regarge in back and really was lol i went for books at 40 lvl and every 2 mobs i was in ground. ofc i stopped play this char.cause i am lazy now to make and se. the bad is i dont see any gm or admin say about all this we talk..like dont care..
when server started has 2500 online.. really need usefull changes.

LadyZENITH

Sry but... here you hit the point of total lazyness. Its really easy to make and lvl mage together with SE. You will get the mage to 3rd easilly with karmian C jewels and hom + acu. I did when the server started on the original low rated, had PP there as well and dropped that one at 56. Before you earn the HOM and karmian you roll with shadow weapon and devotion set. The same for buffpet he needs nothing more. He can heal/buff/root with nograde stuff.

If you plan to start fighter roll summoner first, it lvlvs slow but there you need absolutely no equip, roll PP with it and you are set.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

kostsuba

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 07:36:41 PM
What are you all talking about?

Let me show you real IL mid rate server with 2k online: (ss taken 10 min ago)
http://oi62.tinypic.com/dn0owy.jpg

DNet (also 10 min ago):
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ru1wmw.jpg

This game is about fun. As I said before, nobody wants a game to be his/hers second full time job.
DNet is trying hard to make L2 my second job, but pays nothing in return, not even fun, so you know the result.

as i see there npc buffs. event npc.globa gatekkepper.. that wants the ppl i know..easy life more fun..

Csenky

DNet (also 10 min ago):
http://oi62.tinypic.com/ru1wmw.jpg

This game is about fun. As I said before, nobody wants a game to be his/hers second full time job.
DNet is trying hard to make L2 my second job, but pays nothing in return, not even fun, so you know the result.
Ban him for the balance of the universe, thx.
Global gk, npc buffer etc.. my ass. GO PLAY THERE THEN, WTF WITH THESE POSTS SRSLY? IP BAN ASAP!
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

remeron

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 08:07:58 PM
Do you think ban will help this server? I think the opposite. ;)

NPC buff = no box = more players to play with, because everyone has buff. Easier to play spoiler , easier to get items, etc, ... more players. Draco Bow is 3x cheaper there, A grades almost free, B grades top in GM shop. This is what I call a server when you can relax and just play,. No stack subs? Who cares? Game-play is better anyway.

I hope Drake will wake up eventually and make all farmers life harder here, because they block newbies and kill the server.

based on experience as a player having played in every kind of server, you can be sure that you are totally wrong..

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

remeron

Quote from: kostsuba on May 18, 2014, 06:52:13 PM
+ 1 u said all..donny killed the server..nolifers rush to get this quests items  and after they locked this areas..
for give one last change in server and we w8 if this server get life again admin need remove this items from donny and give other stuff for help ppls who is lazy/tired/no time/and i thing mp potions its importand in the server..i tryed play a nuker with no regarge in back and really was lol i went for books at 40 lvl and every 2 mobs i was in ground. ofc i stopped play this char.cause i am lazy now to make and se. the bad is i dont see any gm or admin say about all this we talk..like dont care..
when server started has 2500 online.. really need usefull changes.

I know a clan leader who rage-quitted after seeing am+6 within 1st month, subsequently his whole CP followed him...

Csenky

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 08:07:58 PM
Do you think ban will help this server? I think the opposite. ;)

NPC buff = no box = more players to play with, because everyone has buff. Easier to play spoiler , easier to get items, etc, ... more players. Draco Bow is 3x cheaper there, A grades almost free, B grades top in GM shop. This is what I call a server when you can relax and just play,. No stack subs? Who cares? Game-play is better anyway.

I hope Drake will wake up eventually and make all farmers life harder here, because they block newbies and kill the server.
You are missing the essence of my post. If you wanna play with these trash features on, go and play where it is live. A lot of ppl are not interested in it, why you wanna force it on them? I'm not logging in to any high-rate server to cry about how I hate item donation or AiO buffer, and I'm not demanding to remove those craps. So you have nothing to argue about this, this server doesn't have these features for a reason, it is intended to be like this.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Garn.

that's the most crappy server i ever tried. wiped at least 10 times so far. and still dont understand how people can be so dumb to play and donate in that loljava server.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

ZeniT

summary
these kind of ppl play here:

- normal players (oops my bad, they dont play here anymore)
- carebears, who still just talk about pvp (but they will never join any pvp)
- "i was hero 10 y ago on DN, so only i know how should be things work here" (maybe u was awesome 10y ago, but now u are just a random noob)
- "i am new on server, change it to 50x cuz i want 50x" (just FU, gtfo to 50x server)
- "i can play daily 2h, but if u change it to 10x, i will be pvpanimal" (no, u still play just 2h)
- "i am trash i cant organize 2 pt and kill an epic, so nerf epics thx" (there is no change, what could help on your lame, lazy ass)

GMs cant do anything with these retarded ppl.

some advise for the next server open:

-forget dynamic sh1t
-forget useless GoE
-dont touch retail rb respawn times
-dont change anything after server start to "daily2h" ppl, cuz they are not the quality crowd
-if you want to change smth, before touch any settings, ask only those clans about it, who make the server life (pvp for epics, twosided wars, etc)

anyway tarantula was a good server, i enjoyed that ~3month till it was alive