Tarantula   IL     Dragon H5          Hellraiser         Gaia         Infinity

BUFFSONG         BUFFCAT            SHAMANA         SHAMANA              NE/PP
sws/ee               best pp/wk ever       WC/OL         WC/OL        
sps/sws                        
ne/pal
BUFFCAT
wk

Mordyn

A date would be nice as I'm sure a lot of people are not leveling until it goes into effect.
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Csenky

Quote from: Mordyn on May 02, 2014, 02:24:13 AM
A date would be nice as I'm sure a lot of people are not leveling until it goes into effect.
Which is dumb as hell. I understand if someone don't wanna play on 5x rate for a long time, but if someone don't play on 5x rate for a few days just to wait the raise, that's dumb. ^^
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Danilo

Quote from: Csenky on May 02, 2014, 02:37:27 AM
Which is dumb as hell. I understand if someone don't wanna play on 5x rate for a long time, but if someone don't play on 5x rate for a few days just to wait the raise, that's dumb. ^^

They can focus on spoil for now, and let lvling for after the changes!

SabaoNegro BD/SE
Frenesio TH/PP
Stenk BP/WC

Mordyn

...referring to the people that everyone thinks will come back
FallenLegion recruiting! Sick of the children? Tired of getting back stabbed? You no buff buff mengz? Join FL TODAY! Disclaimer: Only FLUENT English speaking players around, join or suffer the consequences...   www.FallenLegion.us

Csenky

Quote from: Mordyn on May 02, 2014, 04:33:28 AM
...referring to the people that everyone thinks will come back
If you farm 5 days now in a row, and they allow 10x exp in 3 days, you will have more exp, than if they announce the time, and you just simply don't farm for 3 days. Not a rocket-science level of math. It's just another dumb excuse for these days, until those ppl find out what can be their next excuse for not playing. Let me guess: drop/spoil/adena rates.

Please, let me be wrong, but that's just how I see these "hundreds of ppl" who are waiting for better rates. :)
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Mordyn

I hear you. But whatever, majority voted & it's being done.
It would just be nice to know.
I personally, am waiting for it to change. Albeit i'm only lvl 61, I am just takin' it easy a few days. Looking forward to the little boost :-)

peggyna

Quote from: Mordyn on May 02, 2014, 05:48:43 AM
I hear you. But whatever, majority voted & it's being done.
It would just be nice to know.
I personally, am waiting for it to change. Albeit i'm only lvl 61, I am just takin' it easy a few days. Looking forward to the little boost :-)
.  A lot ppl waiting for this..

Naiz

Quote from: Mordyn on May 02, 2014, 02:24:13 AM
Vash aka Mardun / SoBOtA / ChriSBrowN

Naiz  / Teutates

ExCiDiuM / CaerSidi

remeron

damn...good to know..I shall go and exp at this once! before its too late..

Barbaro

Quote from: kurrator on May 02, 2014, 12:11:11 PM
I was fascinated by L2 couple of years ago, but now the grind is killing me. Because dualbox is alowed it is hard as hell to find ex party and I dont want to play solo. I also don't want to play support class which is actually the only requirement if you want to join some clan. This is not fun anymore.

Worldwide games such as L2 are long gone. Leveling should be only a tutorial. A short one. I should be able to level up a character within a weekend alone (without a horde of boxes on my back). If it takes longer than a week the game is not for me. At leas not now. I've got enough jobs to do and I don't want L2 to be another one. I want to log in and relax. Last weeks mostly are like that:log in for a one buff , take 5% on 75 and log off to another game, because this is soo boring. I took part in some RB encounters and drop was sh1t. Man, even on World of Warcraft there are some full items, but here sh1t only. I dont blame the server, but L2 directly. Maybe I'm too old for it.

So to sum up. I voted for 10x, but to return to game for me rates should be at least x50 or significantly increased drop from raid bosses and spoil rates at least x5 times that what is now. As I mentioned i don't want L2 to be my second job.

Well then l2 isnt for you at all, even the official is hella slow after awakening and so you better find a x5000 server or something, this game is designed to enjoy and play different stages, (also a business, 15 buks monthly for years) from lvl 10 to 20 you have quests, raids, hunting areas, pvp, 20-30, 30 to 40 and like that. The problem is that everyone wants to reach top stage / endgame and focus on pvp and siege, plus epics , in a second thought is not a l2 problem, it is "our" problem, i mean, if you rly want it you can play this game at your own speed, rhythm, no one is pushing ya and feeling the opossite means that x5000 servs or something much more higher than tarantula is what you need.

This isnt Dragon age or some console Western RPG / JRPG designed to solo or limited online interaction which lets you reach the final stage in 150 hours of gameplay, old school MMO's ftw!

lvleenmee plis, adenas, quero nuevas skills!!

Tarantula ~ Barbaro gladi and 2 destro, bd, 6 dwarfs, wc, pp, se, moar dwarfs... they r fun n  epic.