Web Analytics
bots

News:

Main Menu

bots

Started by l33thax, May 03, 2014, 11:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

l33thax

what u think imo bots keep server alive, best time of x15 was a walker time, bots = better eco = more players = more ppl to slay. Bots in death location (spoil, exp) are harmless. Lets the war beggin

hackerslav

perma to main account and problem solved!

Painkiler

tbh, best fun in old dragon was bot parties pvp in fog ;)

lol

Quote from: Painkiler on May 03, 2014, 11:55:04 AM
tbh, best fun in old dragon was bot parties pvp in fog ;)

best fun, really? I am wondering what are you doing here if your most enjoyable activity is not that popular here

Also im wondering, if you dont wanna play and just watch your PC doing the job, da faq you are doing here go watch some gameplayes in YT.

PERMA BAN on all accounts related to walker account, there is no harm in loosing some game lags by banning bots parties :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Painkiler

Quote from: lol on May 03, 2014, 11:59:54 AM
best fun, really? I am wondering what are you doing here if your most enjoyable activity is not that popular here
Obviously, i can find fun here without bot too. These times won't back, because there is no S grade rec spoil, no frenzy+totem working, and gm's r punishing bots.

PS: seems u didn't play on x15 these times, so don't speak about it.

pmkaboo

voted for temporary ban, only because the current bot detection is not foolproof and innocent people are getting banned.

lol

Quote from: Painkiler on May 03, 2014, 12:03:45 PM
Obviously, i can find fun here without bot too. These times won't back, because there is no S grade rec spoil, no frenzy+totem working, and gm's r punishing bots.

PS: seems u didn't play on x15 these times, so don't speak about it.

Dont you think 150kk for any S grade boots/gloves/helm and some more for breastplates is not that much? Would it be better if everyone would craft tens of them and price would be like 40kk?

Obviously you dont know me, dont know where and when I was playing so stop telling me what and where i can write.

I had 3x destro/tyrs for all rbs level ranges in nightmare and had my daily routine with killing them, is this good tyr/destro is not longer number 1, and the only in rb party? Think and tell yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Painkiler

Quote from: lol on May 03, 2014, 12:12:56 PM
Dont you think 150kk for any S grade boots/gloves/helm and some more for breastplates is not that much? Would it be better if everyone would craft tens of them and price would be like 40kk?

Obviously you dont know me, dont know where and when I was playing so stop telling me what and where i can write.

I had 3x destro/tyrs for all rbs level ranges in nightmare and had my daily routine with killing them, is this good tyr/destro is not longer number 1, and the only in rb party? Think and tell yourself.
Look like u didn't know dragon x15 economy these times, u don't get my point also, but w/e, live ur own life.

l33thax

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on May 03, 2014, 12:14:28 PM
just lol
what u dont remember old x15 times? that was more fun than now

HerrMayer

time ban  1st catch using bot

more time ban if 2nd catch using bot

perma ban at 3rd catch using bot
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: l33thax on May 03, 2014, 11:35:37 AM
what u think imo bots keep server alive

Er meh gerd...

Go play official ffs, see how "alive" the bots are keeping the servers... LMAO, try to kill ONE-SINGLE-MOB in Antharas' Lair, please take a screenshot if you manage to kill one because that is last mob you'll ever kill in that server.

You've NO IDEA what it means to play with HORDES of bots and spambots, Dragon Network never had a high number of bots and is still the best pvt server.

By the way, in Korea, Lineage 2 is the most played MMO and there're no bots on Korean servers at all, if there's something that's keeping Lineage 2 alive, that SURELY is NOT the bots.

PERMA BAN the scum.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

loXol

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on May 04, 2014, 06:18:35 PM

By the way, in Korea, Lineage 2 is the most played MMO and there're no bots on Korean servers at all, if there's something that's keeping Lineage 2 alive, that SURELY is NOT the bots.

uhm u are totally wrong on this point.....
Korean are made to play with bots, its why u have a market for adena/RL money with daily update.....
Quote from: pieh on April 08, 2008, 12:07:43 AM
i like the result of aden siege: Hexa, one of few clans that really deserve (i mean overall not only pvp/siege skills) to have castles