exp rate. - Page 2

News:

Main Menu

exp rate.

Started by kostsuba, May 02, 2014, 01:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trp

Quote from: Barbaro on May 02, 2014, 03:51:33 PM
Well then l2 isnt for you at all, even the official is hella slow after awakening and so you better find a x5000 server or something, this game is designed to enjoy and play different stages, (also a business, 15 buks monthly for years) from lvl 10 to 20 you have quests, raids, hunting areas, pvp, 20-30, 30 to 40 and like that. The problem is that everyone wants to reach top stage / endgame and focus on pvp and siege, plus epics , in a second thought is not a l2 problem, it is "our" problem, i mean, if you rly want it you can play this game at your own speed, rhythm, no one is pushing ya and feeling the opossite means that x5000 servs or something much more higher than tarantula is what you need.

This isnt Dragon age or some console Western RPG / JRPG designed to solo or limited online interaction which lets you reach the final stage in 150 hours of gameplay, old school MMO's ftw!

Usualy I would agree with you but...

This server have .expoff option. With it you can enjoy any of those stages you are speaking about. I did with my caped 55 spoiler. Rest of ppl which dont enjoy them can simply skip them with few hours of exping.

So, if you want camp at some lvl, you can. If you want exp fast and catch your friends which started months ago, you can. Seems win-win to me.

Cheers

Peorexo

Quote from: Trp on May 03, 2014, 08:42:57 PM

Usualy I would agree with you but...

This server have .expoff option. With it you can enjoy any of those stages you are speaking about. I did with my caped 55 spoiler. Rest of ppl which dont enjoy them can simply skip them with few hours of exping.

So, if you want camp at some lvl, you can. If you want exp fast and catch your friends which started months ago, you can. Seems win-win to me.

Cheers
imo the problem with high rates on interlude is that, A/S are already end-game and are extremely easy to get, getting a-grade set and s-weap+sa doesnt takes long and if hitting 80lv will take u like 2days then what the point even play when this game which have no hard ways? Everything on easy way WILL not make u all PVP/action oriented, then u will qq that some1 have weapons++++/sets++++, enchant rate op? what next?
Whats fascinating in game when u hit end-game in 2weeks and then u log only once per few days for boss/siege, so cool. NOW we could actually pvp on dino/mos/fog as ppl were farming for many hours since exp rate was 2.5x...

Denzo

Quote from: Peorexo on May 03, 2014, 09:17:21 PM
imo the problem with high rates on interlude is that, A/S are already end-game and are extremely easy to get, getting a-grade set and s-weap+sa doesnt takes long and if hitting 80lv will take u like 2days then what the point even play when this game which have no hard ways? Everything on easy way WILL not make u all PVP/action oriented, then u will qq that some1 have weapons++++/sets++++, enchant rate op? what next?
Whats fascinating in game when u hit end-game in 2weeks and then u log only once per few days for boss/siege, so cool. NOW we could actually pvp on dino/mos/fog as ppl were farming for many hours since exp rate was 2.5x...

blabla point is Farming
still i dont get why ppl are farming "many hours if they wouldnt have time for playing till now
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

HerrMayer

;D

go get PT for cata/necro exp is good there

xD
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...