Web Analytics
audio problems

News:

Main Menu

audio problems

Started by LeonidaSUX, May 03, 2014, 07:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonidaSUX

Hi, this may be not a bug related to d-n but maybe there's someone who had the same problem and found a solution. The issue happens while dual boxing and playing audio in programs like vlc or mpc at the same time, this is how to reproduce it: start a playlist in vlc or mpc, then run d-n launcher once and start playing, then run L2.exe to log in dualbox. After playing for a while and using alt-tab (or alt-esc) multiple times, the audio of one of the two running L2.exe instances stops playing, also whatever was playing in vlc/mpc gets muted too, the same happens to windows system sounds, only one of the two L2.exe running instances keeps playing sounds, everything else gets muted until you close both L2 interlude windows. I'm using windows 7, any suggestions?

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Xarion

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on May 03, 2014, 07:46:52 PM
Hi, this may be not a bug related to d-n but maybe there's someone who had the same problem and found a solution. The issue happens while dual boxing and playing audio in programs like vlc or mpc at the same time, this is how to reproduce it: start a playlist in vlc or mpc, then run d-n launcher once and start playing, then run L2.exe to log in dualbox. After playing for a while and using alt-tab (or alt-esc) multiple times, the audio of one of the two running L2.exe instances stops playing, also whatever was playing in vlc/mpc gets muted too, the same happens to windows system sounds, only one of the two L2.exe running instances keeps playing sounds, everything else gets muted until you close both L2 interlude windows. I'm using windows 7, any suggestions?

Hello,

Well , never happened this to me but I recommand to reinstall the audio drivers if windows sounds mutes too.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2