Web Analytics
Suggestions section - especially for GM's

News:

Main Menu

Suggestions section - especially for GM's

Started by Tijs, May 06, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tijs

Dragon-Network is a respectable community that didn't dissapointed me, you have all my respect for all these years of "no wipe", "playing GM's".
I would like to see a suggestion section on this Forum. We are lot of people here => LOT of brains and ideas. Ofcourse not all of them are good, but that's why we have admin's, to decide what is the best for server. When there might be a good idea, start a poll. Not only GM's ideas are the best, we, as players here, might have some better ideas if someone will listen to them. We can argue any idea without trolling and insults, if you are not agree with that just say it and argue your decision.

Many people left the server and there might be many reasons. I would like to propose to all members of this community to put his/her brain to work (with the admin's support) and share with us some ideas to improve server, especially stimulate people to play here, those who left to come back and to be atractive for new players.

A good server is made by people => We need people => Let's find some ideas to find people and stimulate them to get here.

One idea that I'm thinking to it: people need action => group actions is better and less boring then solo => let's stimulate group actions => as you made in garden of eva with that IP thing ( I mean you can't kill your boot to get reward), also you can make a thing like that for a full party (eg: you can go to farm that, only if you are 9ppl in party).
Other idea is to stimulate people to get in big clans, in this way will result a better pvp on server => many leaders don't keep players in clan only for name, they should be active and participate in clan PVP => more people on mass PVP => better chance to be balanced clans/allies that are fighting for Epics/Castles => The mass pvp that everyone is looking for. My solution (maybe is not the best): add POF and POW to clan hall buffs like for 3 or 4 minute to those clan's who are >6lvl or have more then 50 members.

Just my ideas, I hope was helpful, at least a little. Sorry if you will consider this as a spam or other useless topic.

Csenky

My idea: activate forum account after reaching lv78/78 main + lv75 retail.

This way only those could post his/her thoughts about the server features, who has at least a little clue what is he/she talking about.

(this isn't an answer for you Tijs, I meant this as a serious idea)
edit.: of course I meant this for the discussions about rates/quests/raids/horns etc, just so ppl could talk about things after they know how it is in the game, not just some trolls spamming "golk tu stronk nerfplz" because they didn't get it yet for free. With new account everyday of course. So I would like to see a different section for ideas/feature discussions, but with limited availability, to filter retards.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

LeonidaSUX

I was going to ask the same question last week, a section for suggestions could be really useful, I myself had an idea about boosting the facebook likes in no time but, I don't really wanna post in general because it's not the right forum section and feels like spamming and I don't like spamming.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

lol

Send newsletter that rates has been incresed :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Trp

Quote from: lol on May 07, 2014, 08:27:28 AM

That will realy help since 80% email adresses exist only to login once for account creation confirmation :D

Morel

@up
even if 20% ppl will get that email it is worth it, cuz its 10 minute job
Morela - True hero of common people

LeonidaSUX

Quote from: lol on May 07, 2014, 08:27:28 AM

And bump the facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489) with a similar announcement about rates, last post was written more than 2 weeks ago, before the rate revision.

By the way, guys... keep voting (http://www.dragon-network.net/), we've only 10-11 votes per day, let's bump the server a little more!

L2R WAS A MISTAKE