Web Analytics
for all..

News:

Main Menu

for all..

Started by kostsuba, May 07, 2014, 09:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kostsuba

well. first of all i dont post here for i cry about me.i am 79 lvl gear s and item +6.this for some ppls will post bla bla.
i see many times the server is little empty like last night.i saw server had before some month  2700 online max ppl.
at this day i see the server have max 1500 ppl (all.dual box.shop.)hmm why?..i know the reason ppls.
yesterday i logged to one interlude mid exp rate server just for i check thinks because i saw many online ppls..REALLY WAS WTFF.giran was full!maybe 200-300 chars run here and there..dion full..talking island had ppls..all towns was full of ppls..hmm yes i checked this server.. i saw and importand of all  VOTE REWARD! yes good thinks with vote..for sure all votes there! second.. i saw u pay adena for sub quest..for third class..for nobless.. YES! ITS OLD GAME ..ALL WE DID THAT QUESTS  SO MANY TIMES!who love this quests???is everyone here?? noo for sure..we want a new char all time..or buffer..but lol u say i am borring to do all this thinks again.. day by day make someone to leave in the end..yes ppls want have fun only!!to make life easier..this all thinks its like a mountain front..for this ppls leave..they are tired of this stupid quests...these is the reason guys..u like or not..for sure i dont mean for remove all this quests in the server..but maybe some other way to make easier the life..maybe quest items x2  dont know... ppls want fast gear and nobless and there start the fun.someone is nobless dont leave the server for sure..he has fun every day..
BUT I SAY IMPORTAND OF ALL IS VOTE REWARD... GM MAKE THE PPLS VOTE FAST FOR THE SERVER..ADD SOME GOOD REWARD FOR PPLS VOTE!!WE NEED THIS..

why i say all that?? cause i play with my friends here and i want to play here for long time ..i want a full server.. and dont want  ppls leave day by day..

=^TrackZero^=

http://forum.dragon-community.net/index.php/topic,281335.msg2448823.html#new
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

kostsuba

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 07, 2014, 09:38:59 PM

what is the reward track? have reason someone full gear s to vote? for sure have for make server full..but u know all say.. like i cant help the world alone.. will votes the others..server will dont help from me..Give this guy a good reason to vote for him..and for sure he will vote..give something can get it only with votes..every 5 votes something good... dont know gm team must thing.

Zosia

only vote links.
If you add some vote system with reward like hats,mid - normal ls, oly staffs (like soes etc.), recipes b,a - i think ppl start vote :D irstly add vote buttons on website.
More EVENTS!
More GMs ONLINE!

fix those funny system - when ppl is on flag another ppl can't inv him to pt. LOL!?
when ppl on 80lvl pk ppl on 60lvl(example) - optain only karma no pk points. LOL!?

Csenky

Quote from: kostsuba on May 07, 2014, 09:34:19 PM
(...)
second.. i saw u pay adena for sub quest..for third class..for nobless.. YES! ITS OLD GAME ..ALL WE DID THAT QUESTS  SO MANY TIMES!who love this quests???is everyone here?? noo for sure..we want a new char all time..or buffer..but lol u say i am borring to do all this thinks again.. day by day make someone to leave in the end..yes ppls want have fun only!!to make life easier..this all thinks its like a mountain front..for this ppls leave..they are tired of this stupid quests...these is the reason guys..u like or not..for sure i dont mean for remove all this quests in the server..but maybe some other way to make easier the life..maybe quest items x2  dont know... ppls want fast gear and nobless and there start the fun.someone is nobless dont leave the server for sure..he has fun every day..
I have one character. 78+dn sub/77+dn sub/75/61
Varka/Ketra? Once enough. Noblesse? Once enough.
You want your box buffer get noblesse? Work for it. Not worth it? Don't do it.

I really don't understand. I saw some ppl ingame, who was thinking like you. They ragequitted on lv60 or even earlier. Usually these ppl ask for empower from a PP, or acumen from an SE. I just call them 'powerusers'. Don't know sh1t, but want everything. My favorite is the guy who asked me for adena TWICE for his class change quest, after I already gave him 3kk. WTF?

Those who know how the game works, can finish a char in 2 weeks (with 2-4 hours daily playtime). These guys doesn't need boosted quests and crap like that, because that's already highrate for them lol. I'm pretty sure nobody likes the class change quests, but fck this you don't have some spare hours to finish it? Well, then find some fps games where you don't have to farm/quest. And while noblesse status is important, it was never meant to be easily accessed, because it is important.

About the vote, I don't know, imho if it needs rewards, it's fcked up already. If ppl can't make money from it, they will not vote, if they can make money from it, it freaks up the donation model. I don't see a good decision.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

l33thax

ketra/varka x1? its should be x5 lol i am 72 i quit ggwp

kostsuba

Quote from: Csenky on May 07, 2014, 11:30:19 PM

I really don't understand. I saw some ppl ingame, who was thinking like you. They ragequitted on lv60 or even earlier. Usually these ppl ask for empower from a PP, or acumen from an SE. I just call them 'powerusers'. Don't know sh1t, but want everything. My favorite is the guy who asked me for adena TWICE for his class change quest, after I already gave him 3kk. WTF?

Those who know how the game works, can finish a char in 2 weeks (with 2-4 hours daily playtime). These guys doesn't need boosted quests and crap like that, because that's already highrate for them lol. I'm pretty sure nobody likes the class change quests, but fck this you don't have some spare hours to finish it? Well, then find some fps games where you don't have to farm/quest. And while noblesse status is important, it was never meant to be easily accessed, because it is important.

About the vote, I don't know, imho if it needs rewards, it's fcked up already. If ppl can't make money from it, they will not vote, if they can make money from it, it freaks up the donation model. I don't see a good decision.

man u need thing over ur mind..dont see all with ur eyes.. u like or not this is the reasons they leave..and if u dont care, i care..and  if u tell this game is not for this ppls, this ppls handle the game.if they leave all at last u will play only with some friends there..u like it?me no.. i tell again this game is old..many of us do that stupid quests 10 years now..i am sure 1000% they are tired of this..99/100 want more fun no second job..and ofc i tell again i dont mean to remove all that quests.maybe boost for easier life will make someone dont leave...and something important  for u know.. if someone is nobless and full gear never leave the game..cause he has fun..that ppls leave the server before done all this thinks..

and for sure we need votes not other way to make the ppl vote..

remeron

Quote from: Csenky on May 07, 2014, 11:30:19 PM

the forum fighter strikes again

LeonidaSUX

I wouldn't remove the quests but increasing the drop rate for 1st and 2nd class quest mobs is absolutely necessary, I admit I didn't buy the quest items from Gludio nor Giran and I did the full quest line, for both 1st and 2nd class change, but it's incredible that quest monsters don't drop the quest item unless you kill them 3-4 times  :P like there's a demon in a dungeon that should drop hairs for the quest, I think this demon does daily depilations because I had to kill it like 7 times before it dropped 1 hair... lol! anyway, waiting for respawn time is a loss of precious time.

L2R WAS A MISTAKE

Csenky

Quote from: remeron on May 08, 2014, 12:26:57 AM
the forum fighter strikes again
Very useful post again. Seriously man, at least argue or something, this is getting pathetic. :(
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

Denzo

Quote from: LeonidaSUX on May 08, 2014, 04:22:22 AM
I wouldn't remove the quests but increasing the drop rate for 1st and 2nd class quest mobs is absolutely necessary, I admit I didn't buy the quest items from Gludio nor Giran and I did the full quest line, for both 1st and 2nd class change, but it's incredible that quest monsters don't drop the quest item unless you kill them 3-4 times  :P like there's a demon in a dungeon that should drop hairs for the quest, I think this demon does daily depilations because I had to kill it like 7 times before it dropped 1 hair... lol! anyway, waiting for respawn time is a loss of precious time.

are u making class quest however less time u could be farming adena? respect
Positive post it just means that Censorship is present

Oo

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on May 07, 2014, 09:38:59 PM
Quote- Every 2nd weekend big Tournaments with great rewards...
- Weekly quick events, Hide&Seek, Gambling, and many more...
- Monthly Automated events...
::)

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)