Web Analytics
Best pvp tag player ever,is it worth to start again?

News:

Main Menu

Best pvp tag player ever,is it worth to start again?

Started by andreww, May 11, 2014, 10:26:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

andreww

Hi,

the most legendary pvp tag player ever here Psyck.
i doubt and doubt if i will return i see a new server but i still have a few questions and need some awnsers before i start download this game

1)is it totaly bot free  (so not its already a waste of time)
2)is there perm ban on bot use for all ip?
3)are there more than 500+ active players
4)how is the gm team (are the in clans do the ban randomly)
5)who still plays here from the start till 3 years ago (old friends ^^ enemy's enough)

if u people would be so friendly to give your opinion on those points,than i can reconsider if the best pvp elite tag player will return

tnx

greetz

psyck aka thepsyck brokie curseo Pwnedby :D and many more
Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

Dzadro

1)No, there are bots, and always will be-"Sad but true" by Metallica.
2)No. Only botting characters get ban
3)Not sure but it is like 1k-1.5k+??
4)GMs don't play, they are just here to improve and maintain the server- I  hope they do.
5)To my knowledge, a lot of old DN players are here with us. 3years? Some of them are here for like 5years+ :D

Kabally

Quote from: Dzadro on May 11, 2014, 11:26:11 AM
1)No, there are bots, and always will be-"Sad but true" by Metallica.
2)No. Only botting characters get ban
3)Not sure but it is like 1k-1.5k+??
4)GMs don't play, they are just here to improve and maintain the server- I  hope they do.
5)To my knowledge, a lot of old DN players are here with us. 3years? Some of them are here for like 5years+ :D

5)There was a guy that born in Giran !
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

andreww

Retired for ever =)

Lvl 99/99/80/80 dagger/iss enchanter innova core :)

N!k

[Stalingard! Dnx15]    HNofs 2005-2014 Offline
[Fear Tarax3]             Narayan  2014     Offline
https://www.facebook.com/StalingradTeam
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2vjKyzWi09g5yT_oSH7YfQ

reddragonjr

Legendary best pvp player hahaha.

Btw oi dutchie.How's your garden set doing  ;D
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Kerbedzisko

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on May 11, 2014, 02:56:53 PM
:-) I played on nightmare almost from the start :) i remember russians with 12 stacks :) was fun

OH and btw, server is dead, everybody is leaving, i wonder why. There are russian servers with 15-20 k online, why we dont have such population... sad I hoped for server like in old days.

Kerbedzisko

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 11:32:34 PM
1. not totally, I'd seen some
2. i think yes
3. no, 200-300 unique IPs tops on average and declinig (10y exp on many L2 servers I could be mistaken by max 20% +/-)
4. dunno
5. not many, most of my friends already quit, old inf was 10x better

If you want party/buff make your own buff/dps box. Be prepared nobody will invite you to clan because most who left are farmers trying to make real money so forget about freebies.
:) sad but true :-)

Oo

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 11:47:55 PM
Not sad. Just a matter of tweaking. Drake forgot that he had to make money not players. Now Drake earns pennies, but farmers sell items on auctions for decent money.

I would made all unsealed items bound to character. Weapons with SA also bound to account. Epics the same. This would made almost impossible to sell on auctions by harmful players who destroyed this server. No more 10+ AQ rings in inventory where there were tenths of people who need them.

So play WoW :o

Zenith/Infinity - Shillien Templar/Ghost Hunter (80/80)
Innova EU Core - Sigel Eva's Templar (99) // Wynn Spectral Master (99)

kramligz

Quote from: kurrator on May 18, 2014, 11:47:55 PM
Not sad. Just a matter of tweaking. Drake forgot that he had to make money not players. Now Drake earns pennies, but farmers sell items on auctions for decent money.

I would made all unsealed items bound to character. Weapons with SA also bound to account. Epics the same. This would made almost impossible to sell on auctions by harmful players who destroyed this server. No more 10+ AQ rings in inventory where there were tenths of people who need them.

Can I slap your ass? Dude you are on the wrong server. You are the worst player I've ever encounter. Just like your idea on the other thread. Can I ask you something? Did you ever help the community to improve by having voting once a day? or you just like sharing shit and false ideas?

OsirisDl

Quote from: Kerbedzisko on May 18, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

OH and btw, server is dead, everybody is leaving, i wonder why. There are russian servers with 15-20 k online, why we dont have such population... sad I hoped for server like in old days.

Sure other servers have many more ppl then Dragon, but there are reason to why.

1) On dragon they try and stop all botters, so ppl that wanna bot and can't will leave bcz they can't cheat.

2) Not every one likes Dn Sub class so they don't play here.

3) Since L2 is a old game ppl wanna have all easy like a high rate server.

4) Also it's summer time so some ppl stop and enjoy life outside.

So yeah I'm sure there are other problems why we don't have 15-20 k online but I view this as some of the major reason.
------------------------------------------------------
You Are Going To Love Me Or Hate !!!
Infinity Player -  FriendCrafter
------------------------------------------------------