Any info about HB? - Page 3

News:

Main Menu

Any info about HB?

Started by lasin, May 15, 2014, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csenky

Quote from: enemy on May 15, 2014, 11:17:10 PM
Well if u wanna keep IL go ahead u want pvp try to find ohh u cant only if some1 shouts in hero chat.. in hb u could have a lot of fun in HB island..
Interlude is boring
Looking for info, why HB/H5 fanboys keep saying IL sucks on the forum section of an IL server. I'm not looking for random wow or twilight forums to spread my opinion about how trash those stuff are. Is it some kind of mental illness nowadays here, or what?
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

pmkaboo

Quote from: Garn. on May 15, 2014, 05:43:18 PM
and how do you know that, mr. nostradamus?
everyone came here to play IL, if also this will change, server will definitely close in less than a month.
i came here to play because i thought IL is HB - the new area and attributes. but it seems thats not the case at all, IL is crap.

lol

Quote from: pmkaboo on May 16, 2014, 12:18:21 AM
i came here to play because i thought IL is HB - the new area and attributes. but it seems thats not the case at all, IL is crap.

And when did you realized its not HB? After reaching level 80 and 100%? LOLED :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

blblblblblbl

Quote from: Csenky on May 15, 2014, 11:56:42 PM
Looking for info, why HB/H5 fanboys keep saying IL sucks on the forum section of an IL server. I'm not looking for random wow or twilight forums to spread my opinion about how trash those stuff are. Is it some kind of mental illness nowadays here, or what?
And you are huge IL fan as i see, i'm not saying IL sucks, for me it doesn't matter what chronicle server is, i'm just bored of servers with 300-400 people online after 2 months. But looks like tarantula server is gonna stay in IL chronicle with 300 people online, instead of update to HB/H5/GF and bring new/fresh people.

Quote from: remeron on May 15, 2014, 10:03:42 PM
now u are random-quoting ppl..

official or java does it matter?  just imagine every server has off files...IL would still be the most prefered chronicle.
Well 4-5 years there was huge difference between L2J servers and servers with off files, but nowadays there aren't so huge + IL off files are kinda cheap so every kid can open a server. And there's a lot of people which never will play on L2J server.

But eh arguing with you people is just wtf, then keep playing on server with 300 people online.

Arby

Quote from: blblblblblbl on May 16, 2014, 12:36:19 AM
And you are huge IL fan as i see, i'm not saying IL sucks, for me it doesn't matter what chronicle server is, i'm just bored of servers with 300-400 people online after 2 months. But looks like tarantula server is gonna stay in IL chronicle with 300 people online, instead of update to HB/H5/GF and bring new/fresh people.
Well 4-5 years there was huge difference between L2J servers and servers with off files, but nowadays there aren't so huge + IL off files are kinda cheap so every kid can open a server. And there's a lot of people which never will play on L2J server.

I have not seen any proof or indication that a chronicle change will get more people to the server. That is just a theory. On Arena server every chronicle change resulted in about 40% ppl leaving. It happend from IL -> HB and again from HB -> GF.

Not saying that server should remain stagnant forever. Just saying that I don't think chronicle change will have any specific positive effect. Best case scenario is that you keep the playercount that you already have.
The world is a domino field, if you push from any direction all hell breaks loose.

SizeMatters

I dont agree about attributes, it's one of the biggest shits ncsoft could make, brings only unbalance between those who can farm it and lockdown hb and those who cant.

remeron

Quote from: enemy on May 15, 2014, 11:17:10 PM
Well if u wanna keep IL go ahead u want pvp try to find ohh u cant only if some1 shouts in hero chat.. in hb u could have a lot of fun in HB island..
Interlude is boring

long story short, you want to play hb client, unfortunately for you, majority don't...

remeron

But eh arguing with you people is just wtf, then keep playing on server with 300 people online.

HB client is your personal demand, not the majority's. You want to manipulate certain ppl into changing client under the disguise of bringing fresh ppl to server.

MARK MY WORDS FOR FUTURE REFERENCE: IT WON'T             

Csenky

Of course I'm IL fan, that's why I'm here? Changing to newer chronicle wouldn't do anything good, because those who likes IL would most likely leave, and those who aren't playing here yet, has the option to go Dragon for H5, so if they don't, they won't come here either. I still don't see where have you found this '100%sofakinsure' info about HB/H5 bringing in ppl. Just nope.
Shadow x10: Zsu
Tarantula: Lycan

tyrrande

Quote from: lasin on May 15, 2014, 05:17:00 PM
Well HB is different only in minor things,HB island and dyna stuff,nothing major changes,lvl 85 some new skills,almost everything is same. And btw,in IL you get S grade and leave server right? cause you get bored in a month or so,I vote for HB,more fun,more things to do. Most people prefer HB over IL (only if DN staff can make it right,without bugs)

Minor things right? So lets count:
1. Overpowered Mages
2. Unbalanced Kamaels (still 100% chance 5 buff steal - goodbye OLY. Steal, teleport, steal, teleport till u 0 buffs - thats what u call balanced PVP system?)
3. Atribute system

U r completely wrong mate, most people prefer IL over HB and thats why they and ME also choose this server. I came here from HB server and i am super glad i dont see Atributes and Kamaels here. What u wrote is only and only ur opinion, but all old players that tryed all kind of Chronicles before (as me) tell u the best L2 for balanced PVP (where the result of PVP is done by ur skill not ur equip or char) were and it always will be C4 and C5

I dont understand why u even talking about this here? Drake announced new server as Interlude. If u dont wanna play on C5 why u join then? U hoped it will change to another chronicle sooner or later? Why u even discussing about this? I, and i think i am talking for many of us, came here only coz its C5 or lower. I am completely fine with S-grade only and balanced PVP system. Jezus i am not blaiming u but why the fack u join C5 server when u dont wanna play it?

With regards, Tyrrande aka. Xabenne (now)

Stormix88

Quote from: tyrrande on May 16, 2014, 08:30:57 AM
Minor things right? So lets count:
1. Overpowered Mages
2. Unbalanced Kamaels (still 100% chance 5 buff steal - goodbye OLY. Steal, teleport, steal, teleport till u 0 buffs - thats what u call balanced PVP system?)
3. Atribute system

U r completely wrong mate, most people prefer IL over HB and thats why they and ME also choose this server. I came here from HB server and i am super glad i dont see Atributes and Kamaels here. What u wrote is only and only ur opinion, but all old players that tryed all kind of Chronicles before (as me) tell u the best L2 for balanced PVP (where the result of PVP is done by ur skill not ur equip or char) were and it always will be C4 and C5

I dont understand why u even talking about this here? Drake announced new server as Interlude. If u dont wanna play on C5 why u join then? U hoped it will change to another chronicle sooner or later? Why u even discussing about this? I, and i think i am talking for many of us, came here only coz its C5 or lower. I am completely fine with S-grade only and balanced PVP system. Jezus i am not blaiming u but why the fack u join C5 server when u dont wanna play it?

With regards, Tyrrande aka. Xabenne (now)

I hate HB, but i like the fortress ;) randomly located in game

GestapoPolizei

FuriousWolfs dragon x15 Loyola-ne/pp
Tarantula Loyola sws/tk- one on the world
DramaMakers
Hellraiser vol.1 Loyola ne/da KuKluxKlan pr/sk
vol.2 Loyola wk/da