News:

Main Menu

NPC BUFFER For New Comers

Started by kramligz, May 26, 2014, 04:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramligz

Quote from: magicbean on May 26, 2014, 11:01:17 PM
In your dreams. Forget it.

30 min ago logged to noob char to spam Giran for buff and nothing. This server IS dead. Sorry. ;)

BTW Where are Excidium and other big clans? :D

What's the wrong with this guy? Are you talking big clans? You don't know what you're talking about. If you have guts to go on epics, go there and you will see how fun this server is. Maybe I would request GM to ban you here. You're making a nonsense discussion on this forum. I am trying to help new comers but no like you.

Rufus

I guess that i will just ignore this retard from now.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

LadyZENITH

Dunno if it was him, but yesterday I met a guy spamming for buffs in aden. Apparently he wanted buffs from my sps/sws so I asked for 50K and gave him the freezing skin and water resist he so much desired....
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

lasin

Quote from: kramligz on May 26, 2014, 04:13:00 AM
I know this would be the worst idea I ever had. I'm started with box along by my side and I know most of here are did same too but yesterday my eyes open again about this idea. Why not?

Yesterday I was helping a random new guy on server seeking for buffs and it is coincidence that I have my buffer logged, so I buffed him for free and ask him to pm me if he needs a buff. I'm sure it was a very ass shit on him always seeking for buff and I can fell him as a new comer. Track maybe it is time now to do this? What do you think? Like 1-75 lvl are capable for this buffs just for the new comers just what the official server did when they update their client. Official did, So why on this server not?

I would expect old players here will rage about this post but let's open our mind guys for the good of this server. Try to imagine if you are a new players on this server. ;D

Good Luck and God Bless Tarantula.
no
Hellraisers x25

FrozenArrow @ Fear

Nova x7

Friday

Painkiler

Quote from: magicbean on May 28, 2014, 09:16:31 AM
Agreed. Full buff NPC only.
Go to L2J x5000 BR then, and stop spamming here dafuq.

Painkiler

Quote from: magicbean on May 28, 2014, 08:12:42 PM
Why x5000? There are good mid rates in top 10 L2topzone with decent online. DNet is not even on 1st page.
These servers offer more and get more. Simple. Now topzone shows this server is offline. Guess what will happen. :D
Yeah, trust TopZone, which is Pay2Win site.