Web Analytics
NPC BUFFER For New Comers

News:

Main Menu

NPC BUFFER For New Comers

Started by kramligz, May 26, 2014, 04:13:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kramligz

I know this would be the worst idea I ever had. I'm started with box along by my side and I know most of here are did same too but yesterday my eyes open again about this idea. Why not?

Yesterday I was helping a random new guy on server seeking for buffs and it is coincidence that I have my buffer logged, so I buffed him for free and ask him to pm me if he needs a buff. I'm sure it was a very ass shit on him always seeking for buff and I can fell him as a new comer. Track maybe it is time now to do this? What do you think? Like 1-75 lvl are capable for this buffs just for the new comers just what the official server did when they update their client. Official did, So why on this server not?

I would expect old players here will rage about this post but let's open our mind guys for the good of this server. Try to imagine if you are a new players on this server. ;D

Good Luck and God Bless Tarantula.

Kabally

I think its good idea,in fact just for being bored or no pvp sometimes,when im giran,my home,my next town,a lot of new players pm..for buffs..etc etc..some npc,would be nice to help at least players till lvl 40.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Rufus

Quote from: Kabally on May 26, 2014, 05:31:41 AM
I think its good idea,in fact just for being bored or no pvp sometimes,when im giran,my home,my next town,a lot of new players pm..for buffs..etc etc..some npc,would be nice to help at least players till lvl 40.

1h buffs for 1st char on acc till 75, just from prophet to avoid mass aa farming machines should not ruin gameplay/economy

Well +1 to THAT idea (i have in mind some retard who wanna 1h full buff npc for all...)
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

pmkaboo

inb4 people leveling up with this npc buffer get to lvl75, realize they have no buffs now, are too high level to level up their own buffer and demand removing the level limit on npc buffer.

LadyZENITH

This is absolute bullshit, you have duals legal and you want NPC buffers with PP buffs? So that you may run SE/BD with you and be essentially fulbuff without having to socialize or cooperate with anyone.... I see cause that's what this game is all about....

Go back to your high rates with NPC buffers itemshops and "amazing" PVP.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

LadyZENITH

I do not see them dropping anymore, that was on-topic a month or two ago.

And you want changes tot he game cause you are lazy. People like you already changed the rates and such, really brilliant. Ask your supports to go with you or join the proper party. With the current rates it is so easy and fast to skip the low levels anyway. If you have neither log the damn buffpets if that is your way of playing. No excuses. 

This is like a guy IRL hired to carry over packs asking for a crane to be installed so he can do way less doing his job.... This is just retarded. With NPC buffers none would play or sub supports, and those who did until you would be seriously pissed. And that's what you never want to do, piss off the people that are loyal to the server.
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

somasz

lineage is not about me + my buffers...
if you want solo pvp, change game

remeron

Quote from: LadyZENITH on May 26, 2014, 12:27:07 PM
I do not see them dropping anymore, that was on-topic a month or two ago.

And you want changes tot he game cause you are lazy. People like you already changed the rates and such, really brilliant. Ask your supports to go with you or join the proper party. With the current rates it is so easy and fast to skip the low levels anyway. If you have neither log the damn buffpets if that is your way of playing. No excuses. 

This is like a guy IRL hired to carry over packs asking for a crane to be installed so he can do way less doing his job.... This is just retarded. With NPC buffers none would play or sub supports, and those who did until you would be seriously pissed. And that's what you never want to do, piss off the people that are loyal to the server.

you are senselessly repeating same stuff over and over like a parrot...same arguments exist in every fukin page...you might be the biggest crier of all times..you are the one who piss of the loyal ppl of server..

remeron

that's a reasonable demand, to me..
it should have been like this from the beginning;
a c.hall npc-like buffer from which only non-subbed to benefit (limited buffs only)
or make the sub available at lvl 40 and greatly decrease song/dance mana consumptions...and ban every bot on sight...and keep nerfed the non-supportive sub combos

otherwise, one will always rely on bots...and they do...

but hey, that's just me....

peggyna

i vote +1 for  npc buffers to help many ppl in server.just the basic buff.
omg i dont know why some ppl have problem for this..its really hard to think their mind.dont want some new ppl come in server?

Painkiler

Wanna npc buffer with basic stuff? Join a clan.

peggyna

Quote from: Painkiler on May 26, 2014, 06:35:34 PM
Wanna npc buffer with basic stuff? Join a clan.

can u help new ppls with this? u have any clan with clan hall to invite them?cause i did a test in giran and shout about this and ofc noone answer  :D all want pro players to invite and no 40 and 50 lvl char. so ur idea  cant be

admin u must do something about this server and not looking the posts like ghost.its like u dont care.server maybe need changes..i dont know what changes but need.. new ppls dont come.and is not good idea to try changes when is late..