Web Analytics
Mana Herbs > Mana Potions

News:

Main Menu

Mana Herbs > Mana Potions

Started by Skajler160, June 03, 2014, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skajler160

Hi all I am for the proposal to create Mana Potions (for example, mana herbs). As you know the game without potions is very heavy; mages are disqualified in beating rb (for example golkonda what is important to the quest mages can not beat her all the time), and that they can not beat the catacumbach / cemeteries, and not only because magicians so that archers. Proposes all Gm do vote for the players if they want mana potions or not. Although I know from personal experience that everyone would be glad, and so that brought it to new players on the server! Think about the proposals and give voice to people who play on this server. thanks. ;)

Xarion

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 03, 2014, 01:43:39 PM
Hi all I am for the proposal to create Mana Potions (for example, mana herbs). As you know the game without potions is very heavy; mages are disqualified in beating rb (for example golkonda what is important to the quest mages can not beat her all the time), and that they can not beat the catacumbach / cemeteries, and not only because magicians so that archers. Proposes all Gm do vote for the players if they want mana potions or not. Although I know from personal experience that everyone would be glad, and so that brought it to new players on the server! Think about the proposals and give voice to people who play on this server. thanks. ;)

Hello,

Instead of potions are tattoo now.
-------------
Official DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489
------
Follow us @ tweet:
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=DragonL2

Dzadro

People already got used to tatoo system. If you cannot handle mana with mana tatoo, you are doing sth wrong. For me, the only classes that can possibly have problems with mana are wc and ol farming as nuksers (using drain), but they are supports). You cannot farm with mage in catacomb?? How is that possible? Instead of super power max possible cast/m atk (witch tatoo/magical power tatoo+arcana power) use mana burst tatoo use arcana wisdom (if u have it) get a recharger. You will be able to kill mobs conticously for a longer time and when mana will finally ends (yes, it will happen to a nuker class anyway), stop killing mobs and switch to mana recovery tatoo for a moment.

pmkaboo

so, you are basically saying that pvp focused classes are less effective at farming than farm focused classes and that mana potions should be added to remove this "imbalance", or did i get it wrong?

Skajler160

Tattoos are not a substitute mana potions certainly not. What can a mage for example, Necro/bp vs Glad/pal
if you do not enter any poison type anchor a moment and mana mage does not. A catacumbach one certainly can not do it constantly fight monsters without loading many of the boxes, or you have to sit and waste time to charge up the 'tattos. "Not many game mage even to dual box set is poor there is no balance. Proposes vote simply do for creating even to weak mana potions.

Boyakasha9

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 03, 2014, 09:24:47 PM
Tattoos are not a substitute mana potions certainly not. What can a mage for example, Necro/bp vs Glad/pal
if you do not enter any poison type anchor a moment and mana mage does not. A catacumbach one certainly can not do it constantly fight monsters without loading many of the boxes, or you have to sit and waste time to charge up the 'tattos. "Not many game mage even to dual box set is poor there is no balance. Proposes vote simply do for creating even to weak mana potions.

Wow, that's horrible, had to read that twice to be even able to understand your point, which is false anyway. The tatto system thats in place right now is sufficient. If you cant handle your mana, you're doing it wrong.

askia

this game was seted to dont have anything of that custom shit so dont QQ

Rufus

Quote from: Boyakasha9 on June 04, 2014, 01:31:20 AM
The tatto system thats in place right now is sufficient. If you cant handle your mana, you're doing it wrong.
Quote from: askia on June 04, 2014, 10:21:09 AM

Nothing more to add.
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Skajler160

This is shit, not a game without potions success as they address some noobs not playing mages let someone try to play a ne / bp pvp in a solo and see if you will be so wise >:( >:( >:( :(

Painkiler

upgrade mana tattoo, use both mana regen tattos. Full recovery with a lvl 3-4 mana tattoo is fairly enough to maintain farm with 10-15 min intervals of 30s regen.

Skajler160

Quote from: askia on June 04, 2014, 10:21:09 AM
My god I wonder what makes the problem add mana to play! I wonder why pvp is not entitled mages years only themselves warriors. And it kind of is the balance? I think I kidding. If you think you're funny tatto for replying mana k***a i myself sit in the middle of pvp and a mane of charge !?!?! ...

Arby

Problem with this idea is that L2 is a team game, and this is more true on the servers that aren't x200+. Your supposed to play as a team. If you consider this + that we have these awesome tattoos (and I do mean that the tattoos are good) you will have enough mana for pvp. What you need is to join a group in which there is active recharger and the problem is solved. As for solo pvp, well I think you might have chosen wrong server. Solo pvp is something that belongs on the high rate servers which have NPC buffers and infinite buffslots etc. Not on a server designed with farming and mass pvp in mind.

I've been farming alot myself on bp/wk in for example pagan and IT. With se on your back for recharge some + tattoos lvl 3 (which are not hard to get) you will never have any serious mana issues :)
The world is a domino field, if you push from any direction all hell breaks loose.