Still off - Page 4

News:

Main Menu

Still off

Started by papaum, June 05, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garn.

Quote from: TheBlackPhoenix on June 06, 2014, 02:03:56 PM
I read all this... Then ask myself: Wtf went wrong during evolution?
you, most likely.
Garn3tt  GS/SS exDN 15x
First Hero GS on server :D

Trp

Quote from: Meto on June 06, 2014, 03:58:24 PM
had to read that too.. but still... dragon server goes off after tarantula. some how its come back then went down again... now is back again. Do they use different hoster or what? Other point is changin location of server wont cost 3 day work if hoster is a hoster and some garage build. They had to give a nice explanation for this if this is up to them. Nowdays money talk everywhere in everyway! So if DN staff pay them for their service they must be 24h online for answer/help/etc...

Mate, good hosting centre is not your 4-ports VDSL routrer, its a bit more complicated.  ::)
+ migration of custom service is usualy even harder than making new one.

Anyway Im also addict like you guys and I miss my toon but those theories and accusations at this thread are so much above usual level of retardation arround. Laughed hard. Thx :D

tyrrande

Well, problem is its already friday. Weekend comming soon, noone from this hoster company will work through saturday, sunday and i unfortunately believe to this community that they r afraid of fact the 1st possible date of getting back our server will be monday first. If it is so, then its rly something not alright ...

Believe me or not (since i was also somedays part of GM team of another game), these kind of stuff leads to lost of players. They feel uninteresing, u dont care much about them and the worst part is when u think: Ah, who cares about offline, its only for few days - well thats exatly an opposite what we r thinking. I was actually getting excited for having finally a free weekend, to get some farm and fun, pvp and other stuff. And whats going on ? Server is off-line for 3 days already, most possible will be during weekend but u rather dont wanna say it, u put 2 short explanations that are mostly blinded and whats even more bad is the fact the it looks like only Drake knows whats really happening...

Its not like i just dont wanna trust u. But its 17:23 GMT + 21. century so please dont tell me, hoster cant tell u if they ll be able to fix it today. Its quite simple: Look drake our stuff ending at 18:00 we didnt repair it yet and we will from 95% dont finish it today and we r not working through weekend. End of story. Come with the facts, tell people the truth - we will survive it rather then reading blind messages or lies ...

With regards, Xabenne

2nFear

Quote from: Trp on June 06, 2014, 05:21:15 PM
Mate, good hosting centre is not your 4-ports VDSL routrer, its a bit more complicated.  ::)
+ migration of custom service is usualy even harder than making new one.
I have no idea in what times you actually live but for sure it's not 21st century.

SgtSlaughter

Quote from: tyrrande on June 06, 2014, 05:33:32 PM
Well, problem is its already friday. Weekend comming soon, noone from this hoster company will work through saturday, sunday and i unfortunately believe to this community that they r afraid of fact the 1st possible date of getting back our server will be monday first. If it is so, then its rly something not alright ...

Believe me or not (since i was also somedays part of GM team of another game), these kind of stuff leads to lost of players. They feel uninteresing, u dont care much about them and the worst part is when u think: Ah, who cares about offline, its only for few days - well thats exatly an opposite what we r thinking. I was actually getting excited for having finally a free weekend, to get some farm and fun, pvp and other stuff. And whats going on ? Server is off-line for 3 days already, most possible will be during weekend but u rather dont wanna say it, u put 2 short explanations that are mostly blinded and whats even more bad is the fact the it looks like only Drake knows whats really happening...

Its not like i just dont wanna trust u. But its 17:23 GMT + 21. century so please dont tell me, hoster cant tell u if they ll be able to fix it today. Its quite simple: Look drake our stuff ending at 18:00 we didnt repair it yet and we will from 95% dont finish it today and we r not working through weekend. End of story. Come with the facts, tell people the truth - we will survive it rather then reading blind messages or lies ...

With regards, Xabenne
+1

Badruk

Quote from: tyrrande on June 06, 2014, 05:33:32 PM

With regards, Xabenne
+2

tyrrande

Quote from: 2nFear on June 06, 2014, 05:35:13 PM
I have no idea in what times you actually live but for sure it's not 21st century.

21st century = year 2000 - 2099. So i am sorry buddy, its 2014 so i kinda think its 21st century :)))

2nFear

Quote from: tyrrande on June 06, 2014, 05:41:05 PM
21st century = year 2000 - 2099. So i am sorry buddy, its 2014 so i kinda think its 21st century :)))
read again mate what I wrote :)

SgtSlaughter

Now dragon is having problems again! like wtf. i doubt tarantula will be up anytime soon

Kabally

Quote from: 2nFear on June 06, 2014, 04:12:29 PM
Well pointed Fiorella, Dragon server :D

Xarion so what's the company name? :)

so what's the company name? :)

Can we get an answer??
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

LancelotPL

Be like Kabally or die tryin

Fux

Donate to keep server alive!