Web Analytics
Still off

News:

Main Menu

Still off

Started by papaum, June 05, 2014, 08:58:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

papaum

Thinking about this problem the server off. Does the datacenter where you are staying is so weak that it does not communicate when Drake will make these changes, or that Drake is not even listenin to this? Not long ago changed the server datacenter, and now this happens without warning by anyone. I am sad because every time this happens, more players leave the server.

Azeron

OMFG u CANT life w/o game 48 h? who are u ? man start use ur brain and go work out

papaum

Of course I can live without log for 48 hours or 1 month or 1 year. Only what bothers me is the lack of accurate information. Relax, soon back online and everyone forgets everything.
Thank you for your concern for me.

suprax

The problem is that the GM's are always online the 1st month, right now there is not gm at the server for see whats going on, why the ppl are leaving from server, this no mean that events in game will keep the server alive, but at least ask to player whats must do for bring more new ppl, and btw if come new ppl just change some thing for get more fasted lvl for they join to the pvp.

^Evacuate^

We are here,not spamming forum or game doesnt mean we dont care or we just not working anymore,we prefere to fix up things and then talk.Right now drake is literally fighting whit the hoster to put server online as soon as possible.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

nebul1984

suprax

Thanks for the answer. BTW do you have any info about why a lot ppl like excidium and other member from FightClub leaving server or they took ban?.

enemy

They left cause they got bored thats all...

dirt

give me phone number i will call with this guys , the company are from Germany right ? the sever will stand up in 2 min then
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

dirt

some 1 should give me lvl 78 to my HE now because sever was down and i didn't have xp'ing ....

scheise

dirt

for sure i wanted make my bow +16 :) :) :)

Fiorella

Quote from: dirt on June 05, 2014, 11:56:13 PM
for sure i wanted make my bow +16 :) :) :)

WTB S crystals = 50k each
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3