News:

Main Menu

A couple of question's about the game

Started by Chlastacz, June 10, 2014, 07:44:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlastacz

Hey,

Came back to game after a 7 year break and would like to ask some questions:

1. There are crystals that allow you to teleport from a NPC to ToI 5th & 10th floor. Were they dropped via hunting or bought ? i cant remember.

2. Is there any way that i can use my naga mouse to shortcut skills?

3. The multiclass thing is new to me so i would like to ask which class setup would be best pvp wise?  Im SGT main. My friends tell me to take warlock to have cat buff.

4. Are there any other way's to obtain soul & spirit ores besides buying them? for ex. mining?

Rufus

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 10, 2014, 07:44:50 AM
Hey,

1. There are crystals that allow you to teleport from a NPC to ToI 5th & 10th floor. Were they dropped via hunting or bought ? i cant remember.

2. Is there any way that i can use my naga mouse to shortcut skills?

3. The multiclass thing is new to me so i would like to ask which class setup would be best pvp wise?  Im SGT main. My friends tell me to take warlock to have cat buff.

4. Are there any other way's to obtain soul & spirit ores besides buying them? for ex. mining?

Welcome back ^^

1 if im not wrong, there is q for that crystals, but to be honest just shout in giran for toi tp ;)

2 im using macros from my mouse to use macros from skill bar, and it work nice

3 wk is the best option for pt, but example wl would have better dmg

4 nope ^^ there is no such retarded things in l2 like in wow such as mining etc

Hf
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

nosphertau

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 10, 2014, 07:44:50 AM
Hey,

Not only buff cat, u have transfer pain and some masteries stacked. BUT just talk to ppl in game they will give u more info about subclass for ur main. Also sub he/pp is cool becouse u have self buff and u can try ur skills on oly ;)

Chlastacz

Quote from: Rufus on June 10, 2014, 09:48:40 AM

4 nope ^^ there is no such retarded things in l2 like in wow such as mining etc

Hf

Well actually there is mining in L2. I played on serwers with this feature On that is why i was asking.

Ty for ur answers i dont remember if my naga has macro software ill have to check that @ home. If not what kind of software do You reccomend?

Rufus

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 10, 2014, 10:15:26 AM
Well actually there is mining in L2. I played on serwers with this feature On that is why i was asking.

Ty for ur answers i dont remember if my naga has macro software ill have to check that @ home. If not what kind of software do You reccomend?

Since all these years i never spotted mining in l2 ;d

About soft... Dunno, im using that what gives my mouse, and i trully recommend it "genius gila"
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

nosphertau

Quote from: Chlastacz on June 10, 2014, 10:15:26 AM

soul and spirit ore are cheap so there is no point for this ;) it's not WoW ;D instead of mining u have Manor system for other mats basic for low lvls and high grade like DMP or Alloy for high lvl.

Chlastacz

Quote from: nosphertau on June 10, 2014, 10:54:51 AM
soul and spirit ore are cheap so there is no point for this ;) it's not WoW ;D instead of mining u have Manor system for other mats basic for low lvls and high grade like DMP or Alloy for high lvl.

Yeah i know how manor works very well unfortunately on tarantula not all castles set up manor. Other thing is that you have to be online @ specific time to sell fruits.

P.S.

WoW sux :D

Sa8o

MAYBE SOME INFO ABOUT DOWN SERVER ?!?!?!??!?!? TODAY IS WORKING DAY AT GERMAN - BUT YES U SEND ABOUT 100 LETTER TO THEM - WE TRUST U TARD GMS

nosphertau

Quote from: Sa8o on June 10, 2014, 12:57:58 PM
MAYBE SOME INFO ABOUT DOWN SERVER ?!?!?!??!?!? TODAY IS WORKING DAY AT GERMAN - BUT YES U SEND ABOUT 100 LETTER TO THEM - WE TRUST U TARD GMS
by Spaming forum u wont make it faster dude....and why u making off topic... guy was asking about few things but not for server status...
Anyway u have right with that Manor, but still if u have luck u can earn good money by this method. Just pick some m.hardener or DMP and u get extra KK or just get mats for craft. With atcual prices DMp is about 160-180, alloy 190-220, vop +/- 100k m.h around 300k no matter what u can earn money for horn etc.

WOW have nice world and better gameplay i think, but L2 have best pvp system ;)

Chlastacz

Tz for all the replies.

Found out that i havent installed my mouse properly. Now i have the macro tool so should be no problem to attach skills to it.

Take care and see u IG ( i hope soon ) :)

creslinth

Quote3. The multiclass thing is new to me so i would like to ask which class setup would be best pvp wise?  Im SGT main. My friends tell me to take warlock to have cat buff.

For me destro/tyr. Yes yes i know somone tells click f1 :D sometimes others to change weap :D Draco bow +4k hits :D (baium+aq+emp tatto) :D

brgds and cya in game :D
Creslin
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P