News:

Main Menu

While we are waiting...

Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trp

Quote from: kapsel on June 13, 2014, 12:40:25 AM
Back on topic

imo 5v5 - since its stacksub, so its like 10 classes in 5 chars. with following rules:
(1)forbiden skills with reuse time of 30m+ (means no hero skills, no 80lv skills, no salva, no soul of phoenix - don't want to wait 1h before next round)
(2)all pots allowed
(3)res skill/scroll allowed
(4)all tatoos allowed
(5)all eqip +++ allowed
(6)10m timelimit, if none of teams are down number of frags decides (needs 2 judges, each for a party)
(7)custom npc shop with all pots/shots/ options to refill hp/mp/cp before fight starts
(8)custom pvp zone as arena (a bit larger than coli with few obstacles - maybe first room of pagan temple?)
(9) noblesse buff allowed
(10)out of party buffers not allowed

party builds are very limited, yet it is possible to get full buff + bish. not many dd/tanks tho

Not bad idea, only point nr.3 doesnt sound good to me. Good mage party with all subbed to ee/se/bp/pp mean 5x fast ress. Really hard to get such party down entirely. Im not saying impossible but it gives them serious advantage against party with 4 fighters + 1bp/wk. Just my point ;)

Cheers

2nFear

Quote from: Trp on June 13, 2014, 08:18:39 AM
make me understand please.
I have 79 lvl SH/BD, farming varka a lot. I can kill 2 hours in row without single problem with mana. On acu tatoo. Just pick up herbs.
Other my toon is SWS/EE. Mana burst tatoo + arcane wisdom + 5min S grade mp pots + invocation and run out of mana at pagan each 2 buffs.
Our mage CP (ye, mage, suck it guy which said there are no mage parties here) didnt run out of mana for single moment in 2 hours hitting valakas. You need only magnus chant.

I see real problems here:
1. Many ppl dont know how to use current mana items.
2. All of you want do pew pew and not play supports.
3. You expect to be at powerDPS buffs where you have no place for mana saving buffs/songs and then you wonder you are oom. -> go forum and whine about it. 
4. You are too lazy to exp up right supports like EE for clarity and recharge, WC for magnus, SWS for meditation.

Please stop this guys. If you want full DPS buff at your DD/DD mage at solo play without mana problems you really should reconsider joining some high rate.
+10000..0

Morel

Quote from: Trp on June 13, 2014, 08:18:39 AM

I see real problems here:
1. Many ppl dont know how to use current mana items.
2. All of you want do pew pew and not play supports.
3. You expect to be at powerDPS buffs where you have no place for mana saving buffs/songs and then you wonder you are oom. -> go forum and whine about it. 
4. You are too lazy to exp up right supports like EE for clarity and recharge, WC for magnus, SWS for meditation.

Please stop this guys. If you want full DPS buff at your DD/DD mage at solo play without mana problems you really should reconsider joining some high rate.

awww man dont give them tips like this ;X
less mages = less ppl buff m def = more pew pew points for me
Morela - True hero of common people

Damjan

Quote from: Morel on June 13, 2014, 10:02:01 AM
awww man dont give them tips like this ;X
less mages = less ppl buff m def = more pew pew points for me
Thats it :D Morela rocks  ! :D

Francy

Quote from: alfy on June 13, 2014, 01:37:09 AM
If you says this you're really naab becouse with a mage if you play well you can kill any class

+1 Alfy^^
Tarantula:
Francy PP/HE - PW/SWS - PR/BD - SH/BD Noblesse--> OFF

HellRaiser:
Francy PR/PS --> OFF

Ayrin:
Francy SPS/TK - SWS/WK - SPS/WK  Noblesse --> OFF

SS2 Till The End Of The Time

^Evacuate^

there will be some important news about voting and events as soon we are able to turn on the server.Thx every1 for your suggestions,stay tuned.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be