Started by =^TrackZero^=, June 10, 2014, 04:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

creslinth

Quotewhat stops?mb being retarded

eeee????
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

reddragonjr

Quote from: Skajler160 on June 12, 2014, 10:13:48 PM
the old DN x15 was mana and nobody cried like you now kurwa ... explain to everyone why there is no mage pvp? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BALANCE. Server bal for all worrior ...
Endless heal and dmg dream on mate....
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

Damjan

About this mana pots... i think we cant argue anymore, everything is said. 2-3 ppl crying about mana (some guy wanna hit like necro and heal like bp Oo ). You are on the wrong server guys. :/

kramligz

Quote from: Fiorella on June 12, 2014, 09:36:22 PM

Naab!!!

Not only for that, if you see towns you can see many HE, and just few (very few) SR or PR
because only HE/XX use less mana than magues, so you can use ogree tatto instead Mana Tatto ( a Big difference on pvp).

SR/SWS and PR/BD need a lot of mana to give songs/dance (Almost 70% - 80% of all mp) so after songs/dance we had to use mana tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 at least, to can handle any PVP while we help on pvp and at the same time recover mana to resongs/dance.

Would be good if the rate of restore mana from Tatto burst lvl 3 - 4 will increase a little more, instead put mana pots.

I felt what you felt bro. It's very hard to do pvp when you are always checking songs/dances and mana. Of course all blame to you when your party is dead because of no dances and songs. Track maybe some little modification on this type of class. Very large of mana will consume when you do songs or dances even me(sws) and dancer are cast simultaneously  . No burst of mana = failed. It's really really bad on my ass doing this every time.

lol

the old DN x15 was mana and nobody cried like you now kurwa ... explain to everyone why there is no mage pvp? BECAUSE THERE IS NO BALANCE. Server bal for all worrior ...

WAT?

There is no pvp at all... in your cave. :D And that would explain few things. Visit video corner, or type on YT 'tarantula' whatever you will find there are mostly mages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaXhlWJ7Vms

Damjan

I think if you can make pt with full nuke power ( 9 HE/WK ) you will be very satisfied..Who the fvck needs dancers, songers, buffers ,bps...Just put NPCs in towns with 2 hours buffs, mana pots (on toggle ofc ) and lets go pvp 9 he/wk vs 9 sh/ps !

Kabally

YA 9 HE WK VS 9 WTV /PS

GOOGOGO
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

kapsel

Back on topic

imo 5v5 - since its stacksub, so its like 10 classes in 5 chars. with following rules:
(1)forbiden skills with reuse time of 30m+ (means no hero skills, no 80lv skills, no salva, no soul of phoenix - don't want to wait 1h before next round)
(2)all pots allowed
(3)res skill/scroll allowed
(4)all tatoos allowed
(5)all eqip +++ allowed
(6)10m timelimit, if none of teams are down number of frags decides (needs 2 judges, each for a party)
(7)custom npc shop with all pots/shots/ options to refill hp/mp/cp before fight starts
(8)custom pvp zone as arena (a bit larger than coli with few obstacles - maybe first room of pagan temple?)
(9) noblesse buff allowed
(10)out of party buffers not allowed

party builds are very limited, yet it is possible to get full buff + bish. not many dd/tanks tho

alfy

If you says this you're really naab becouse with a mage if you play well you can kill any class
Nightmare:
Hpegasus Ne/Wk//Pal/Bp-->Off
xAlfyx Pr/Sk+N-->Off
OoAlfyoO De/ty-->Off
Valkirya:
Alfy Soultaker//SH/SE//SR/SWS//DE/TY Noblesse-->Off
Rpg 5x
oOAlfy

rivotril

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 12, 2014, 10:21:28 PM
What stops mages to have mana in pvp? Unless you press f1-12 randomly?

You know ncsoft made EE with the reason else lets delete all classes and put all in one....

there is no way that they understand that there is insufficient mana
you are used to playing with warriors
you are square in that direction.
Who plays with SE stuck in the ass ..
I have a lvl 76 SH Horn and is not useful. I feel bad but I do not understand

kapsel

cut that mana crap already.
if you do 100 dmg every hit, sure, you will be lacking mana. but mana potions wont help you.
it's obvious that mana management is important skill, so don't try cut other's edge and make it irrelevant.

Trp

Quote from: rivotril on June 13, 2014, 01:54:14 AM
there is no way that they understand that there is insufficient mana
you are used to playing with warriors
you are square in that direction.
Who plays with SE stuck in the ass ..
I have a lvl 76 SH Horn and is not useful. I feel bad but I do not understand

make me understand please.
I have 79 lvl SH/BD, farming varka a lot. I can kill 2 hours in row without single problem with mana. On acu tatoo. Just pick up herbs.
Other my toon is SWS/EE. Mana burst tatoo + arcane wisdom + 5min S grade mp pots + invocation and run out of mana at pagan each 2 buffs.
Our mage CP (ye, mage, suck it guy which said there are no mage parties here) didnt run out of mana for single moment in 2 hours hitting valakas. You need only magnus chant.

I see real problems here:
1. Many ppl dont know how to use current mana items.
2. All of you want do pew pew and not play supports.
3. You expect to be at powerDPS buffs where you have no place for mana saving buffs/songs and then you wonder you are oom. -> go forum and whine about it. 
4. You are too lazy to exp up right supports like EE for clarity and recharge, WC for magnus, SWS for meditation.

Please stop this guys. If you want full DPS buff at your DD/DD mage at solo play without mana problems you really should reconsider joining some high rate.