just came home from work thought i'd login to game for some serious farm
but once again i got ".i." at login screen
arena:        s1kk     ^sps/tk^  
nightmare:  SoFeN    ^pr/bd^
tarantula:   Zed      ^sps/ee^

Rufus

Quote from: Rowdy on June 11, 2014, 03:44:39 PM
once again i got ".i." at login screen

Dude, i have nothing to g@ys...ofc only when they are dead and already burried, but it was disgusting...
DN x15 - sorc/pp pw/tk sr/tk he/pp(BiA, MM, Excidium)
l2Dex x12 - g khav
l2Phx - tyr/ol (Enclave)
Frintezza x15 - pr/bd, aw/se (Enclave)
RPG Club x15 - domi (OOC)
Innova Core - yul archer (BiA)
Evoke x5 - soultaker (AcheroNN)
DN Tarantula x20 - aw/sk (ElpyKillers)
l2mid - soultaker
l2eu - soultaker

Chlastacz

Well almost 27 hours past since last info ( the 36 h eta ) and still nothing...

It's very frustrating. If i was given the info : serwer will be off for 2 weeks i would be ok but im constantly checking if its ON and im going ape shit now. I returned to game with a friend and eager to play but it seems we chose the wrong serwer. Im asking myself is there still point in waiting more.

GM's, Admin's can You please give us any info?? looks like serwer will not be up today its almost 5 pm ppl finish work and chill out. A week long hoster problem... 

HerrMayer

woooo there chill out  go play relax interlude pvp in the meantime until they back online...
when you read the forum, your eyes bleed...

^Evacuate^

"Long story short, they expect in next 36h that everything should be back as it was (maybe even earlier)."

i think it is pretty clear,sadly it wont be earlier.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

gosu12

So 36h-27=9h,so server start for 9h,well i think good?

Chlastacz

God damn i need my fix and i need it NOW !!!!!!!

I think im not goint to work tomorrow..... :)

2nFear

Quote from: gosu12 on June 11, 2014, 04:49:28 PM
So 36h-27=9h,so server start for 9h,well i think good?
Don't count on that.
According to that:
Quote from: ^TrackZero^
Long story short, they expect in next 36h that everything should be back as it was (maybe even earlier). So thats it, once we get back the access to our web panels (yes for some unknown reason we are still locked there), i will know the status and ETA when Tarantula will be back online.
We still have to wait. No further info so it means they cannot access their web panels so getting server up will take more. Pure guess - it will be up after this weekend - at Monday ;) sit down, relax and enjoy your flight weekend. :)

=^TrackZero^=

We are still waiting as well, we are on their IRC 24/7 waiting someone to respond (there is no other way to contact them).
If you want to camp as well be my guest. But after last news i wrote there is nothing new (sadly)

PS For all ETA mathematicians, troll as much as you want but this doesnt depend on us , not even 0.00000000000001% . Im basically telling you what they are telling to me.

Keep the troll up
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]