36 Hrs... - Page 18

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Trp on June 14, 2014, 06:38:04 PM
@dance/songs: Mana cost is ok i think. I would personaly make raise ammount of seconds added by enchanting. Now its not too much. But since you cant enchant 3rd class s/d, it will make some mess in s/d. (each will have different time).

@lawsuit: Can you really sue them for lost income when officialy you are free server with donations possible? If you claim that you have lost income at court, dont you bring NCsoft lawyers on your ass for breaking their licence agreement? I thought that licence for server says that you cant make money via NCsoft products. (If you dont have some deal with them). Im not lawyer or anything like that, but its really something im curious about, so if you are rly lawyer Track and you can enlight me I will be really gratfull.

Cheers

PS: Im not pissed at that HC at all, finally i got opportunity to finish Fallout: Tactics!! Thank you Germany !! :D :D :D
Data center cant know the content of the hard drives, else they brake another privacy policy ending in more deepshiets.
They can be sued, but lets see what offer they will give us 1st, since we still have a lot of money there because all the income we moved into paying bills many months in advance to provide constant uptime and gameplay.

Anyway lawsuite is not something that should be concerned with players.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

LadyZENITH

Ridiculous is that a datacenter is having issues installing win 2003 server on one of their own machines...

A mediocre experienced power user would do that in a matter of minutes....
Infinity 5x: LadyZENITH - sps/sws - retired :(

Trae1Sanguchito

You've done everything possible to bring back more people except one: Paying for advertising the server. I am aware it's another expense but it's the last I can think of, I've seen lots of servers with huge population have pop ups in the l2.pmfun site and in the maxcheaters webpage. If you pay to have ads there and maybe in the hopzone page you could grab a couple hundred players.

Kabally

Quote from: Trae1Sanguchito on June 14, 2014, 07:10:25 PM
You've done everything possible to bring back more people except one: Paying for advertising the server. I am aware it's another expense but it's the last I can think of, I've seen lots of servers with huge population have pop ups in the l2.pmfun site and in the maxcheaters webpage. If you pay to have ads there and maybe in the hopzone page you could grab a couple hundred players.

Ma dog.

Donations could be open to promote server:

I donate 25 euro no problem.
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Trae1Sanguchito

Quote from: Kabally on June 14, 2014, 07:11:56 PM
Ma dog.

I donate 25 euro no problem.
Exactly, the thing that should be done is to make a ads server campaign and then Drake could maybe promote the server in a descent and professional way, people won't promote the server on their own that's not how it works I don't know what makes him think we'll ever start acting as one and start asking people to play the server. The server made a stable server community around 7 years ago, and Tarantula server went on popular becouse of that community, I think no more than 40% of the people who came to the server were new. I think this could make people digg the server. Anyone agrees with me?

Trp

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 06:43:04 PM
Data center cant know the content of the hard drives, else they brake another privacy policy ending in more deepshiets.
They can be sued, but lets see what offer they will give us 1st, since we still have a lot of money there because all the income we moved into paying bills many months in advance to provide constant uptime and gameplay.

Anyway lawsuite is not something that should be concerned with players.

Thx for answer

Trp

Quote from: Trae1Sanguchito on June 14, 2014, 07:10:25 PM

Quote from: Kabally on June 14, 2014, 07:11:56 PM

+1 for idea. Put some item at Donny with "By purchasing this item you support greater cause! 100% of your donation will be used correctly* " :P

=^TrackZero^=

We will prepare marketing plan for sure.

But, 1st marketing should be voice of the players,for start players should stop trash talking about server randomly and secondly tell it to friends invite them for new challange. If only 100 of you bring 1 living soul we have increasment of 100 new players. Only togather we can reach the goal you players demand, each one seperatly will fail.

Thank you

Kabally

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 07:48:04 PM
We will prepare marketing plan for sure.

But, 1st marketing should be voice of the players,for start players should stop trash talking about server randomly and secondly tell it to friends invite them for new challange. If only 100 of you bring 1 living soul we have increasment of 100 new players. Only togather we can reach the goal you players demand, each one seperatly will fail.

Thank you

I talked right now with 3 friends,they will join.

Go niggaz,triple it,and if u cant triple,if u bring 2 friends only,1 of them has 1 more friend so its 3.

IC here post of diferent 20 30 people probably,so if only we do it,like 300 will join.

Check ur ts,skype,forum,facebook,msn,there u can find for sure some crew or some friends.

Lets put this thing with 2k at 20 pm gmt+0
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

raidb00s

ok plan b track tell this to the hosting german bastards : Fly has bought 15 puppys and will start throwing a puppy of the top of my building every day servers are still down .... germans u hartless bastards dont be puppy killers resolve ur sh1t !!!!
FlyMe3Up->SPS/EE->HERO 34x
Caiba->TY/Ol->HERO 15x
Qute->BS/DA->HERO 8x
Kuelthalas->NE/PP->HERO 8x
Cablle->TY/DE->HERO 6x
Fuc kOly->TH/PP->HERO 6x
RaidB00S->TH/WL->HERO 4x
LoveRevolution->GL/PP->HERO 2x
other forgotten heroes to xD

dirt

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 06:26:35 PM
...backup is done.

Another issue and the ticket just got replied (means they work today)

[#1275066] Instalation of Windows
Date: 14.06.2014 17:40
Assigned to: Ravage

Hi,

i spent about 3 hours trying to find an acceptable Windows 2003 x64 driver for the RAID-Controller.
No luck so far. The driver has to be included in the installation medium because Windows 2003 only supports external drivers bei floppy disc. Your board does not support that.
So every try takes about 20 minutes because i have to rebuild the installation medium.

More noobish action from noobs, they managed to damage what was originally working before 1/1. However we replied instantly, waiting for more news.

Really im speechless.

when its done .. so sever will stand up faster now ?
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dirt on June 14, 2014, 07:59:51 PM

when its done .. so sever will stand up faster now ?
After they install OS we need to move files , check them if any corrupted files (HOPE NOT), tweak up the rates and we are good to go.