36 Hrs... - Page 21

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Encha

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 08:52:55 AM
JUST IMAGINE GUYS... IF YOU MAKE BD/SE( NOT BD/PR ) WHO IN PT WILL MISS MANA ??????? BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ WE ALL WANT TO BE PVP GODS !! YOU ARE freakING ANOYING GUYS.

+1, finally..

dirt

owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dirt on June 15, 2014, 09:08:11 AM
any news ?
Morning, status is the same. We shell see how it goes today ill do my best.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

HugeTits

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 15, 2014, 09:18:11 AM
Morning, status is the same. We shell see how it goes today ill do my best.
if u think that in Germany at Sunday some1 work, u are rly wrong xD

p.s. do your best ;]

p.s.s learn deutsch.

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: HugeTits on June 15, 2014, 10:11:29 AM
if u think that in Germany at Sunday some1 work, u are rly wrong xD

p.s. do your best ;]

p.s.s learn deutsch.
I am very happy you are showing interest for our server. Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Peorexo

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 08:52:55 AM
JUST IMAGINE GUYS... IF YOU MAKE BD/SE( NOT BD/PR ) WHO IN PT WILL MISS MANA ??????? BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO............ WE ALL WANT TO BE PVP GODS !! YOU ARE freakING ANOYING GUYS.
we tried in dagger party to use sws/ee with se/sk and aw/bd and imagine what, we all burned whole mana (using only max lvl emp mana tattoos) after 1 redance when fighting againts mage pt. (back then they had 6 heroes in this pt so we couldnt take them down fast enough cos of valor)

And u still forget that having BD/se and sws/ee doesnt really change much cos they are still assistant healers and they need to recharge bishops, mana burn enemy, debuff enemy. Mana is going down pretty fast anyway.

Encha

i think, ppl need every skills mana cost to 1mp..
NON stop mana = much fun for every1 !!

GM do that pls, i want a free time for a real life...

Peorexo

Quote from: Encha on June 15, 2014, 11:06:56 AM
i think, ppl need every skills mana cost to 1mp..
NON stop mana = much fun for every1 !!

GM do that pls, i want a free time for a real life...
Im not saying that, im just pointing out that NCsoft had a reason to lower mana costs for all fighters skills by 30% in future chronicle, dont u think? :)

Damjan

Quote from: Peorexo on June 15, 2014, 11:08:12 AM
Im not saying that, im just pointing out that NCsoft had a reason to lower mana costs for all fighters skills by 30% in future chronicle, dont u think? :)
Me( sh/ps ) almost always have mana in pvps... I'm using witch tatoo till half mana is gone, and then switch to burst + CL + magnus + body to mind. Mana is there guys.. just learn how to manage it.. brainless spam dances/songs + brainles spam f1/f2/f3 OFC ! you wont have mana.... And i will say for 10th time...STOP CRYING ( coz its really anoying) .

Encha

i dont undersatand why ppl dont know, mana can be lost time to time!!!!!!!!
pvp = ur CP / HP / but MANA TOO !!!
if u lose mana faster then enemy, u lose pvp... its easy!
mana its 1 of 3 important things ingame!
CHANGE UR criticat tattoo for a MANA REGEN tattoo... pvp will get a long time.. but, u need kill every1 in 3 sec with full buff!
its point of PVP, manage ur mana up all the time with ur skill!
Can u imagine gameplay without mana potion, tattoo of mana, stacksubclass ???

dont do high rate pvp server with those server...
many of pvp high rate server, go there!

kramligz

Quote from: Damjan on June 15, 2014, 11:16:32 AM
Me( sh/ps ) almost always have mana in pvps... I'm using witch tatoo till half mana is gone, and then switch to burst + CL + magnus + body to mind. Mana is there guys.. just learn how to manage it.. brainless spam dances/songs + brainles spam f1/f2/f3 OFC ! you wont have mana.... And i will say for 10th time...STOP CRYING ( coz its really anoying) .

:o You are the one so annoying here. Capslock? 
As I said above, we are not crying. We are just want to investigate this to Track or  Evacute on how the support/fighter behave in pvp and again not pve. It seems you are a PVE master I think cause you don't know what you are talking about. 

Quote from: Encha on June 15, 2014, 11:18:00 AM
i dont undersatand why ppl dont know, mana can be lost time to time!!!!!!!!
pvp = ur CP / HP / but MANA TOO !!!
if u lose mana faster then enemy, u lose pvp... its easy!
mana its 1 of 3 important things ingame!
CHANGE UR criticat tattoo for a MANA REGEN tattoo... pvp will get a long time.. but, u need kill every1 in 3 sec with full buff!
its point of PVP, manage ur mana up all the time with ur skill!
Can u imagine gameplay without mana potion, tattoo of mana, stacksubclass ???

dont do high rate pvp server with those server...
many of pvp high rate server, go there!

We are not demanding on mana potion and even your high hypocritical ideas or whatever brain you have. What we want is to less the mana consumption on dances/songs.Makes sense? Or Do I further explain this in a way that you could understand ? Please let me know.

Thanks.

Damjan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnfi_LWmrp0
Btw Garro can sell you some lessons about managing mana.. Just watch mana at the PT....JUST watch it ! Morela is sps/sws gentleman is pr/bd... How long that pvp in the end lasts ? 10 mins ? And dancer/songer have mana ? Pls stop crying..