36 Hrs... - Page 13

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: Rufus on June 14, 2014, 11:35:13 AM
So what about newbie pp buffer for newcomers till 75?
Can be done, custom npc with some buffs (not all of course) until lv75 .

Quote from: mrialinda on June 14, 2014, 11:43:32 AM
the retard is you. for your info in germany are vacations called pfingsten and most people go vacations with theyr familly ( specially with the actual weather in germany)
Well my patience is over , i dont care what holiday they have but this is not the way you do business.Especially when you obligate by contract and when there are big bucks involved, therefor once we get the files back not only that i will send them our demands if they want to keep us as customers but also i will prepare a lawsuite because of the damage they did to us and for lost income . But thats not something players should be concerned.

Keep the topics subject what i wrote about, please dont go off top.

Thank you
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

undertaker22

dances and songs should last longer. not 1 hour just a tad longer
I mean compared to most servers the features are awesome on here and that's why I play here.
so I think more advertising to bring more players on as well will be the biggest thing and (designing features to help out the newbies till a certain level ofc) 
Maybe have days where the xp get boosted for a period of time or something for lower level characters.
Overall interlude is the best client and the features on here are gooooood. just need to get the word out :P.

dirt

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 11:50:37 AM
Can be done, custom npc with some buffs (not all of course) until lv75 .
Well my patience is over , i dont care what holiday they have but this is not the way you do business.Especially when you obligate by contract and when there are big bucks involved, therefor once we get the files back not only that i will send them our demands if they want to keep us as customers but also i will prepare a lawsuite because of the damage they did to us and for lost income . But thats not something players should be concerned.

Keep the topics subject what i wrote about, please dont go off top.

Thank you

Why You try to plane something when sever don't stand up ... It's almost down since 10 days ... This is crazy ... Why you don't make your own backups on a flash driver ?
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

aivir

Unban my character and ill keep playing here :)

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: undertaker22 on June 14, 2014, 12:19:24 PM
I mean compared to most servers the features are awesome on here and that's why I play here.
so I think more advertising to bring more players on as well will be the biggest thing and (designing features to help out the newbies till a certain level ofc) 
Maybe have days where the xp get boosted for a period of time or something for lower level characters.
Overall interlude is the best client and the features on here are gooooood. just need to get the word out :P.
Ok Undy, i will think about extending these dances and songs. Advertising is already undergoing thing, just need server up 1st. Im glad such a skilled orc and such an old fellow plays on my server. Thx

Quote from: dirt on June 14, 2014, 12:21:59 PM

Why You try to plane something when sever don't stand up ... It's almost down since 10 days ... This is crazy ... Why you don't make your own backups on a flash driver ?
You dont know much about computers, don't you?

Quote from: aivir on June 14, 2014, 12:23:16 PM
Unban my character and ill keep playing here :)
That would never happen, banned players remain banned. Stop spamming this topic else ill just ban another account of you. Brake the rules = get the punishment thats how it will be forever.

I dont need fake and "good looking" numbers, else i would just remove bot/dual box rule. In the end take a look on dragon and you'll realize what i mean.

undertaker22

One thing that came to mind what about making the gap between characters that can xp together
EG for me to level a friend he has to be within 20 levels or something ?, this could be increased.

Vote reward system would bring a lot more but would prob be exploited lol.

auto events would be good but prob not possible on this type of server.

Kabally

Quote from: undertaker22 on June 14, 2014, 12:33:09 PM
One thing that came to mind what about making the gap between characters that can xp together
EG for me to level a friend he has to be within 20 levels or something ?, this could be increased.

What exploit bro..chars has to be exped not to stay in the terrain doing nothing.

Imo this level could be incrised to 40,so after char with 2nd class could be exped with orcs in trains
SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

dirt

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 12:27:32 PM
You dont know much about computers, don't you?

nop i just have an alieware x51 computer , more i didnt  need to play LOL and L2  ... oh and maybe an macbook but this 1 im only using for younice or Eniceer :/ :(
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: undertaker22 on June 14, 2014, 12:33:09 PM

Uhm , that can be increased anytime. I will think about negative sides of it 1st.

Quote from: dirt on June 14, 2014, 12:41:27 PM

nop i just have an alieware x51 computer , more i didnt  need to play LOL and L2  ... oh and maybe an macbook but this 1 im only using for younice or Eniceer :/ :(
Good! That qualifies you as expert then!

Morel

Quote from: undertaker22 on June 14, 2014, 12:19:24 PM

As sps/sws i can say songs time is ok right now. Its even better that songs are ending during pvp, so you have to resong. It force ppl to care about sth more than clicking next target, or they will be fighting without d/s at the end of pvp and they can even lose because of that.
So swordsingers/blade dances that are aware of their job (not just dealing dmg) >>> brainless ppl.
Morela - True hero of common people

creslinth

everything looks good. Npc buff/ songs dances +2 min/ gap lvl from 40+ looks nice but you dont think so, that most of it is good advantage for old players? For me s/d, gap lvl will be superb (8 rooms not 4 in trains fog and faster exp to 57 lvl summoners to all RB for farm).

We need to think about marketing meybe this idea with FB "likes" will be good. Try to get more LIKES. PPL can share all the time to "like" DN. You can give to your site and FB as well some of advertisement triple exp join us ? or smthing. We can try like this meybe ?

Brgds
Eryn1e - Tyr/destr EPIC :P

2nFear

Quote from: Morel on June 14, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
As sps/sws i can say songs time is ok right now. Its even better that songs are ending during pvp, so you have to resong. It force ppl to care about sth more than clicking next target, or they will be fighting without d/s at the end of pvp and they can even lose because of that.
So swordsingers/blade dances that are aware of their job (not just dealing dmg) >>> brainless ppl.
+1 and there is always sth called 'Secret Book of Giants' which allows you to enchant your S/D so it can last longer than 1min