36 Hrs... - Page 14

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeroAW

Quote from: 2nFear on June 14, 2014, 01:12:39 PM
+1 and there is always sth called 'Secret Book of Giants' which allows you to enchant your S/D so it can last longer than 1min
freakin random, brb enchanting half of my songs for + time :D:DD:DD:D:D:D:D
seriously 95% of ppl posting here have 0 clue about the game :D   its not even funny to laugh about u anymore ppl :(
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

reddragonjr

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 11:50:37 AM
Can be done, custom npc with some buffs (not all of course) until lv75 .
Well my patience is over , i dont care what holiday they have but this is not the way you do business.Especially when you obligate by contract and when there are big bucks involved, therefor once we get the files back not only that i will send them our demands if they want to keep us as customers but also i will prepare a lawsuite because of the damage they did to us and for lost income . But thats not something players should be concerned.

Keep the topics subject what i wrote about, please dont go off top.

Thank you
I fkin sue them Niko more money income = more years for server.This sh1t is unacceptable! Its like 11 days already.Carebear company and workers with an IQ of an chicken.
Tarantula SS2 Ninja TrIBaL The Shaman!
Dragon x15 Severance Ninja!
gl/he c2-c3 begin
TrIBaLu th/wl c3-c4-il-Hb
|TrIBaLu| he/pp c4-il-Hb
Always outnumbered! Never outgunned!

blink

so  maybe monday.......

tyrrande

Got an idea. What if u try to setup manor change time randomly for about 15 seconds. We all know even walkers r not alowed there is a lot BOTs changing manor using extended program. Its global know there is no real way to kick these users out but last server i played they change the manor time not to exact time but randomly starting between 20:05 - 20:06. U cant beat BOT which is set like 0.1s after exchange time start but it was also way more fun when u have to click whole minute. Its just an idea but it can work.

About dances and songs, extending their time is a lot gamechanging. There will be even more BOTs and more multi-boxes. If u wanna extend ur dances/songs u can enchant skill for time. This is actually a part whats kinda killing a bit the gameplay. I have never seen such expensive EXP cost from enchanting skill, actually it should take u SP not EXP.

Track, u asked what to do bringing new friends to server. Its only my point of view, but i actually got few friends looking for L2 server. I know this is PVP server (not PvE or farm) but every new player need farm from lvl 1 since he get high level and ofc for PVP u need some equip. And the part arround the question "how to get some adenas for high equip" is very important for every player that start on server. This messed part with skill enchanting got actually butterfly effect even for new players:

New player join server ---> for every newbie (talking about completely new man, not just 2nd or 3rd char, no clan) most important way to get some stuff is manor (u cant get more money from adena picking) ---> but the manor is screwed up here, there is like 4 towns only where someone care and setup the manor, 3 of this towns got extremely low price - not worth ---> why so few castle owners setup manor ? Well there is almost non-interest about castle siege, coz of main advantages of owning a castle is manor exchange for BOGs (book of giants) ---> why ppl and clans not looking for BOGs? Well look at the ammount of exp taking away by enchanting skill.

I know u already speak about this in another topics, but u just cant change the fact new ppls wont come coz they see whats happening. There r players moving in C grade on lvl 72 coz not everyone got 500mil adena for tallum heavy or almost 3 bil for S-grade. There is no way how to get so much money unless u r forced to start SPOIL or CRAFT or DONATION. I am not crying, i started 5 spoils and get enough money before i start my PVP char so i can simply wear him to S-Grade when he reach 76 but how many ppl will do the same? 2%? 5%? From 5 possible players i can bring to this server non of em will do the same as i do. Think about it...

With regards, sorry for the lenght and english, Xabenne.

kuko

Quote from: Morel on June 14, 2014, 01:10:41 PM
As sps/sws i can say songs time is ok right now. Its even better that songs are ending during pvp, so you have to resong. It force ppl to care about sth more than clicking next target, or they will be fighting without d/s at the end of pvp and they can even lose because of that.
So swordsingers/blade dances that are aware of their job (not just dealing dmg) >>> brainless ppl.

This is the important part.If you are fighter/sws class is really really different.
I play bd/pr and I do have problems with the mp during pvp.Yes I use mp tattoo,Yes I got enchanted dances and still it's pain in the ass to keep dances entire pvp.I'm talking about real pvp 5+ min when you fight with more than 1 party.If you got 3-4 songs and you have to do 4 dance be sure 1500MP (that's my whole MP)is gone.And getting back that amount during pvp...you switch to recover tattoo and watch the pvp.There is  always the option to buffshield and miss the songs so I won't have problems dancing.But it's kinda not fair.

p.s.This isn't cry me a river post.I play and I'll play in this conditions just share my opinion.

Cheers!
Kuko

Damjan

Quote from: kuko on June 14, 2014, 02:33:58 PM
This is the important part.If you are fighter/sws class is really really different.
I play bd/pr and I do have problems with the mp during pvp.Yes I use mp tattoo,Yes I got enchanted dances and still it's pain in the ass to keep dances entire pvp.I'm talking about real pvp 5+ min when you fight with more than 1 party.If you got 3-4 songs and you have to do 4 dance be sure 1500MP (that's my whole MP)is gone.And getting back that amount during pvp...you switch to recover tattoo and watch the pvp.There is  always the option to buffshield and miss the songs so I won't have problems dancing.But it's kinda not fair.

p.s.This isn't cry me a river post.I play and I'll play in this conditions just share my opinion.

Cheers!
Kuko
Just to ask-how many dances you use in pvp ?

kuko

Most of the time 4.

kramligz

Cheers!
Kuko

Don't worry bro, you are not alone. I can feel you. Track please try to investigate how bd/xxxx and sws/xxxx behave during pvp or maybe try to create one of these. It's just like watching p0rn movies when your party are on pvp and f@cking with each other. :-\

^Evacuate^

Quote from: kramligz on June 14, 2014, 02:48:39 PM
Don't worry bro, you are not alone. I can feel you. Track please try to investigate how bd/xxxx and sws/xxxx behave during pvp or maybe try to create one of these. It's just like watching p0rn movies when your party are on pvp and f@cking with each other. :-\
once we are up i will check fighter/support (mostly sws and bd) mana problem.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

kramligz

Quote from: ^Evacuate^ on June 14, 2014, 02:50:45 PM
once we are up i will check fighter/support (mostly sws and bd) mana problem.

Thanks ^Evacute^. 

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: blink on June 14, 2014, 02:17:58 PM
so  maybe monday.......
Officially , they work Mo-So (i guess Montag-Sontag) which means Monday-Sunday.... Yet im waiting...
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Gardax

Cheers!
Kuko
I'm BD/PR too. That's true what Kuko said. On mass pvp re-danceing makes me sick... Dunno what is the clue?
Maybe:
1. Reduce mana consumtion on songs/dances.
2. Increase their time, like 4 min. before enchanting.
3. Add mana potions xD!

Gardax.
Dragon: Off
Gardax - SD/GS
Clan: SesameStreet2 <3

Tarantula: Closed
Gardax - SD/GS + Hero

HellRaiser: Closed
Gardax - SD/SS

Gaia: On
iGardax - SM/MS + Hero