News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morel

Quote from: kuko on June 14, 2014, 02:44:07 PM
Most of the time 4.
Well, i can advice you to kick one archer from party and inv ee/sws or ee/es.
Anyway as i said im perfectly fine with d/s lenght now. People just need to start using support subclasses - not dd/dd ^^
Morela - True hero of common people

remeron

Quote from: Gardax on June 14, 2014, 02:57:56 PM
I'm BD/PR too. That's true what Kuko said. On mass pvp re-danceing makes me sick... Dunno what is the clue?
Maybe:
1. Reduce mana consumtion on songs/dances.
2. Increase their time, like 4 min. before enchanting.
3. Add mana potions xD!

Gardax.
I've been asking for a reduction on dance/song mana consumptions for ages, noone listened
I was to make a pw/sws, had to go for another...
it sucks up so much mana, and party keeps asking for resongs,  hard to keep up with especialy w/o mana pots..
at least decrease this mana consumptions..or remove continious dance/song effect, do sth, anything....you see, being a sub-stack sw, I have skills of 2 classes, but mana of a single class...

Damjan

The problem on this server is....EVERYONE WANNA KILL PPL IN PVP...even bps...they do necro sub..Jesus help them( and more cry for mana pls ! ) .

Dramenos

Just split mana cost between dances and songs. Pain is not using the 4 dances but using 4 dances when there are 4 songs already on.

=^TrackZero^=

But 1 question regarding dances/songs, why do you guys dont enchant those skills that will reduce cost? If argument against it is a price, then extending their time is not valid either.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

emmanuel4591

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 03:49:13 PM
But 1 question regarding dances/songs, why do you guys dont enchant those skills that will reduce cost? If argument against it is a price, then extending their time is not valid either.
A button to share on Facebook is a good idea. Already told several.
You're in my genjutsu...

Teqi

I doubt they work on weekend.

emmanuel4591

I played nm30x more than 5 years ago. When I returned to tarantula, one of the reasons why I was almost going by the lack of mana potions (just left me because I was playing Dnet and not change), but get used to it. But imagine that the players who do not know dnet and newly come, come no potions (not only mana, but also of acu, M.Atk, etc..) Will soon go.
My opinion is that many new not like to play without mana, we only follow the old players.
You're in my genjutsu...

emmanuel4591

You're in my genjutsu...

Fiorella

I got dances enchanted with cost lvl 5 and is not a big diference.
Maybe increase the mp recovery from tatto mana burst lvl 3 - 4
Or add songs/dances tatto who reduce the use of mp by 25% as max per dance/song per each dance
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

HeroAW

1500mana for 4dances, sure, learn how to disco properly then cry again.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Mruwqaful/videos
some fun
useless dagger.

remeron

becuz we are bunch of fkn naabs thats why...LOL...don't act like you r contributing an original idea to discuss....
do the math, a pw/sws vs th/pp or sth else, which one would have advantage mana-wise??
cmon get real....
When things are in heat in a pvp, one can't focus to song in right time and look for my ways to kill at the same time, you should have known better as a sub-stuck sw admin....and the way I see it, dance/song mana reduction is a must....