Web Analytics
36 Hrs... - Page 17

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chlastacz

Track did You recive any info since morning?

Kabally

Guys FUK,i know that you really wanna play,but look at track,the dog is wasted,leave him fuk,he will not change anything.

Server will stay offline till it stays offline at this own time,look how would any gm feel after open the forum with this huge spam of fake non adicted players,fuk once again,LEAVE GM alone.

He will not change anything,we just have to wait.

SesameStreet2 4 ever
Kabally : He / Wk  6900
Moir : PR /WK 3500

When someone hatez you boy,means your doing something right.

"Having your own haterz make you famouz"

SS2 till i die

Damjan

Quote from: Kabally on June 14, 2014, 05:31:12 PM
Guys FUK,i know that you really wanna play,but look at track,the dog is wasted,leave him fuk,he will not change anything.

Server will stay offline till it stays offline at this own time,look how would any gm feel after open the forum with this huge spam of fake non adicted players,fuk once again,LEAVE GM alone.

He will not change anything,we just have to wait.
And stop crying about mana... it's anoying.

Fiorella

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 05:03:35 PM
Great comparation mate, i dont know if i should consider this as a compliment or ridiculous statement.

Dota 2 is made by Valve corporation, and i quote:
"With the "most conservative estimates", Valve's enterprise value sits at more than $3 billion, and because Newell owns more than 50-percent of the company, he is worth in excess of $1.5 billion."

So once DN worth even 1% of it, i can guarantee you uptime 25/8 since i would buy my own hosting company.

I dont make any comparation, about both game/servers I just wrote was my friends told me.
I know Track that you made the best as you can do.

About the dragon time, old players, as me, know that sometimes GM gave us any probably date to up servers, when that date is not the correct, I know is not your fault, but we as costumers blame the server owners, and server owners blsme host owners...
Thats it
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Kabally

Quote from: Fiorella on June 14, 2014, 05:38:57 PM
I dont make any comparation, about both game/servers I just wrote was my friends told me.
I know Track that you made the best as you can do.

About the dragon time, old players, as me, know that sometimes GM gave us any probably date to up servers, when that date is not the correct, I know is not your fault, but we as costumers blame the server owners, and server owners blsme host owners...
Thats it

Yes whore,but how the hell can u blame a server witch u dont fuking pay to play?

Stfu and stfu again,then stfu,and delete me from facebook hoe
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

dirt

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 05:21:15 PM
Whats wrong with them? They are (were) one of the best data centers around.

he have intressing FAQ. I dont know mutch about Computers but i know something about rights and advocate
rights ...

you have know that :

if any Data will lose he dont give you your  payment back and he dont take any responsible . What ever he will do with your Data .

You know that he offers you the 24/7 support but he dont need answer you directly . He can answer you in some days hours etc .

and you have know : that you cant  go ther personally  and ask what going on with my sever  . Mostly thats only mailbox Comapny's and the Owner sitting in Tahiti or some Wher .

He have 1 of the worst providers for the line

1 of them is "Deutsche Telekom"
Deutsche Telekom  lose 62 % of User in the last 3 Years ... becouse he have only the rights for normal Line.
Germany got new High Speed Lines and DT can use this Line ...
atm is 1 of the Best lines "unitymedia" becouse all Banks in Frankfurt got this line and sponsor mutch Money for the Line to Keep the Bank sever's online . Why i know that ? becouse im working in Hilton company and we use this Line ....

an other think i cant find the control number of ther Company hmmm normal all Germans company's have to show hers Controll numbers...

when you want i can inform about this company it will take some days ...

owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

Fiorella

Quote from: Kabally on June 14, 2014, 05:42:31 PM
Yes whore,but how the hell can u blame a server witch u dont fuking pay to play?

Stfu and stfu again,then stfu,and delete me from facebook hoe

Useless word from useless person
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

Kabally

Quote from: Fiorella on June 14, 2014, 05:51:49 PM
Useless word from useless person

You started this topic because you cant fuking do anything else except play this fuking game you moron.

You did this topic cuz you couldnt handle anymore this offline,you tried to act like you just wanna know the 36 hours time if its real time,or time ig,or wtv it is,just cause down time and lack of info was killing you.

But now listen,even track said before,he need some vacations lol,you guys and your posts kill them,i bet they spammed people they didnt want to spam just cuz of this people in forum.

No server will NOT DIE,WHY?Because we have right now 18 pages of spam of addicted players,IM ONE OF THEM,and i know it wont die,you all are just trying to bullsh1t gm's with ur presure to make it come up,and you fiorella dont act like a laddy when u do b1tch things.

Holla SS2
SesameStreet2 4 ever

SS2 till i die

^Evacuate^

guys keep personal issue out of this topic, dont force us to close anothe one.
DN FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragon-Network/149250778434489

HellRaiser Promo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SchBtKuybWs&feature=youtu.be

=^TrackZero^=

Quote from: dirt on June 14, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

he have intressing FAQ. I dont know mutch about Computers but i know something about rights and advocate
rights ...

you have know that :

if any Data will lose he dont give you your  payment back and he dont take any responsible . What ever he will do with your Data .

You know that he offers you the 24/7 support but he dont need answer you directly . He can answer you in some days hours etc .

and you have know : that you cant  go ther personally  and ask what going on with my sever  . Mostly thats only mailbox Comapny's and the Owner sitting in Tahiti or some Wher .

He have 1 of the worst providers for the line

1 of them is "Deutsche Telekom"
Deutsche Telekom  lose 62 % of User in the last 3 Years ... becouse he have only the rights for normal Line.
Germany got new High Speed Lines and DT can use this Line ...
atm is 1 of the Best lines "unitymedia" becouse all Banks in Frankfurt got this line and sponsor mutch Money for the Line to Keep the Bank sever's online . Why i know that ? becouse im working in Hilton company and we use this Line ....

an other think i cant find the control number of ther Company hmmm normal all Germans company's have to show hers Controll numbers...

when you want i can inform about this company it will take some days ...
Thank you man.

By vocation im a lawyer myself, so i know very well what i can (will) do.
However i will not start anything until i get the files back, once we get them back and server fully operational, grabbing files on current state is 1st thing to do. After that we can proceed to the lawsuite.

About this : an other think i cant find the control number of ther Company hmmm normal all Germans company's have to show hers Controll numbers...

Probably  because they got bought by another company from Germany and they are in merging process now , thats why
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

=^TrackZero^=

...backup is done.

Another issue and the ticket just got replied (means they work today)

[#1275066] Instalation of Windows
Date: 14.06.2014 17:40
Assigned to: Ravage

Hi,

i spent about 3 hours trying to find an acceptable Windows 2003 x64 driver for the RAID-Controller.
No luck so far. The driver has to be included in the installation medium because Windows 2003 only supports external drivers bei floppy disc. Your board does not support that.
So every try takes about 20 minutes because i have to rebuild the installation medium.

More noobish action from noobs, they managed to damage what was originally working before 1/1. However we replied instantly, waiting for more news.

Really im speechless.
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

Trp

@dance/songs: Mana cost is ok i think. I would personaly make raise ammount of seconds added by enchanting. Now its not too much. But since you cant enchant 3rd class s/d, it will make some mess in s/d. (each will have different time).

@lawsuit: Can you really sue them for lost income when officialy you are free server with donations possible? If you claim that you have lost income at court, dont you bring NCsoft lawyers on your ass for breaking their licence agreement? I thought that licence for server says that you cant make money via NCsoft products. (If you dont have some deal with them). Im not lawyer or anything like that, but its really something im curious about, so if you are rly lawyer Track and you can enlight me I will be really gratfull.

Cheers

PS: Im not pissed at that HC at all, finally i got opportunity to finish Fallout: Tactics!! Thank you Germany !! :D :D :D