36 Hrs... - Page 19

News:

Main Menu

36 Hrs...

Started by Fiorella, June 12, 2014, 05:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 08:08:49 PM
After they install OS we need to move files , check them if any corrupted files (HOPE NOT), tweak up the rates and we are good to go.

uuuuuuu :D
owl         HE/PP - TH/WL - HE/WK
Killerka    TK/SWS - HE/WK - BP/WK   *Hero*

remeron

Quote from: Trp on June 14, 2014, 06:38:04 PM
@dance/songs: Mana cost is ok i think. I would personaly make raise ammount of seconds added by enchanting. Now its not too much. But since you cant enchant 3rd class s/d, it will make some mess in s/d. (each will have different time).

why durations would increase? to promote botting even more?

how can u say mana cost is ok?  imagine playing with a pw/sws , sps/sws, aw/bd etc.

.....this gonna sound clichee but, a songer or dancer class is only a supporter which uses his mana for dances/songs mainly as it's supposed to be by default (yea retail) , whereas a subclassed one requires twice as much mana ....well, this is a fact..

Trp

Quote from: remeron on June 14, 2014, 08:28:57 PM
why durations would increase? to promote botting even more?

how can u say mana cost is ok?  imagine playing with a pw/sws , sps/sws, aw/bd etc.

.....this gonna sound clichee but, a songer or dancer class is only a supporter which uses his mana for dances/songs mainly as it's supposed to be by default (yea retail) , whereas a subclassed one requires twice as much mana ....well, this is a fact..

Mate belive me that I can imagine it pretty well. As my chars are EE/SWS and SH/BD. Thing is, that raising mana cost for more s/d is designed by NCsoft because they are not ment to be 10 on in same time and all time. Im more and more convinced that ppl complaining about mana and this kind of stuff dont really fit at those rates here. All of you basicaly say 1 same thing: "I want be full buffed and cast all my skills nonstop both at PVP and PVE". Sorry but that really fits to some high rate with full buff npc and infinite mana items. Ask drake to make next Arena server maybe. :)

Just my point of view. Dont get offended ;)
Cheers

dirt

so new ply period will be 1.8 . heros goes to 31.7 ? :) ?

Fiorella

Quote from: Trp on June 14, 2014, 08:43:03 PM

Mate belive me that I can imagine it pretty well. As my chars are EE/SWS and SH/BD. Thing is, that raising mana cost for more s/d is designed by NCsoft because they are not ment to be 10 on in same time and all time. Im more and more convinced that ppl complaining about mana and this kind of stuff dont really fit at those rates here. All of you basicaly say 1 same thing: "I want be full buffed and cast all my skills nonstop both at PVP and PVE". Sorry but that really fits to some high rate with full buff npc and infinite mana items. Ask drake to make next Arena server maybe. :)

Cheers

Dont compare SWS/Mague and BD/Mague
with SWS/warrior and BD/warrior
since Magues got passive skills to use less mana or passive recovery mana. wich warriors doesnt have.

Resume Mague/sws and Mague/BD got more advantage on mana, then Warrior/sws - Warrior/BD.
xFiorellax Hierophant/SoulTaker <3 Dragon
Fiorella Hierophant/Phoenix Knight  Tarantula
Not me anymore
Thks Kotenka <3

silviu17

How much time during until server will be up?
I'm old player of DN , i played on infinity now 5 years ago ImotheeP he/pp and was fun!!!
I wana to begin to start playing again on DN server and i think more player will come

buenavibra

sure today back =) ? 

;D

masa55

Quote from: =^TrackZero^= on June 14, 2014, 06:26:35 PM
...backup is done.

Another issue and the ticket just got replied (means they work today)

[#1275066] Instalation of Windows
Date: 14.06.2014 17:40
Assigned to: Ravage

Hi,

i spent about 3 hours trying to find an acceptable Windows 2003 x64 driver for the RAID-Controller.
No luck so far. The driver has to be included in the installation medium because Windows 2003 only supports external drivers bei floppy disc. Your board does not support that.
So every try takes about 20 minutes because i have to rebuild the installation medium.

More noobish action from noobs, they managed to damage what was originally working before 1/1. However we replied instantly, waiting for more news.

Really im speechless.

What's up Track, any news?

iluvathar

Vote Reward System

1 Vote = 1 Enhanced Mana Potion

Two problems, one solution  ;D

=^TrackZero^=

No fresh news still
[url=https://discord.com/invite/uhaWxzH7NP] JOIN OUR DISCORD[/url]

dirt

Quote from: iluvathar on June 14, 2014, 09:26:46 PM
Vote Reward System

1 Vote = 1 Enhanced Mana Potion

Two problems, one solution  ;D

not a bad idea  +1

remeron

Quote from: Trp on June 14, 2014, 08:43:03 PM

Mate belive me that I can imagine it pretty well. As my chars are EE/SWS and SH/BD. Thing is, that raising mana cost for more s/d is designed by NCsoft because they are not ment to be 10 on in same time and all time.

Cheers

I should stop u right there, if we gonna talk about ncsoft and design purposes,we are in the wrong server for that...a singer in retail w/o substack can afford mana for various songs, since  it's "designed" to do so right? but things change when substack involve in the equation...c'mon, its so simple to understand....

btw you as a sh/bd need 3 dances only, but I as a pw/sws or a sps/sws will require 5-6 songs when I am not in a full pt, which I usually am not in one.....

imagine it like this: for example, a th/pp will have less problem mana-wise compared to a pw/sws..while other daggers  fully benefit from the subclass, a pw/sws won't? why would we let that happen? why should he suffer from his sub-choice right?

you see, your point of view is somewhat narrow...dont get offended or do, dont care : )